[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If there was a female version of you, with the same level of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: 17362345.jpg (399KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
17362345.jpg
399KB, 1280x1920px
If there was a female version of you, with the same level of beauty and characteristics, and the same personality would you date her?
>>
File: 1490815522225.jpg (24KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
1490815522225.jpg
24KB, 600x315px
>>35918664
Yes of course. Im a total narcissist so dating the female version of myself is the closest I can get to dating myself without cloning
>>
What happens when you interact with a parallel dimension doppelganger?
>>
>>35918664
Pic related is pretty much me with the green eyes and the exact same hair color with a mole on the side of my face. I'm even as pale as her... my chin isn't quite as weak though.
>>
File: 1490467643522.jpg (63KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
1490467643522.jpg
63KB, 567x567px
>>35918715
She probably has autism.
>>
>same personality
She would probably try to kill me. I would have to finish her off before she got to me
>>
>>35918664
Fuck no, I'm repulsive in so many ways it's not even funny.
>>
It would be love, and we would do wonderful things together.
>>
>>35918664
I certainly wouldn't be opposed, especially if she (I) was dtf.
>>
>>35918757
She is cute as a button though
>>
>>35918664
if she had the same personality as me i wouldn't even know she existed because she'd never leave her house
>>
So basically would we have sex/date female versions of ourselves? I think I would, I'm straight but I have a young face and I'm short, feel like I'd be an average somewhat cute girl like maybe a 6/10 or 5/10 but I have low standards and I'm desperate so I'd probably do it.
>>
>>35918664
I'm probably just a total narcissist, but this would be ideal. Most women are retarded as hell, and I would personally say I'm a pretty well-rounded person.
>>
>>35918664
Yep. I'm not hideous and we could spend the days playing co op in games or reading novels together.
>>
Does she have literally the same personality or a female version of my personality? If the former, we'd probably get along quite well, if the latter, the relationship would be pretty harsh.
>>
There's a girl in one of my lab classes that's virtually identical to me in terms of personality. If there's a female analogue of me it has to be her. She mentioned she just started dating some guy, but she also flirts with me the entire class and asked to study with me later. I know this isn't /adv/ but what do I do lads?
>>
>>35918664
When I thought about my looks on a girl I realized I am literally attracted to girls that look like me (skinny, narrow hips, round face, medium-short brown hair, pale skin). Anyone else have a similar epiphany?

And as far as personality goes, I know I'd be compatible with myself. I don't get bored of doing things the same way over and over again so I'm not afraid of staleness due to being too similar.
>>
If someone like this existed we would most likely never approach one another because we would have both dismissed the possibility that someone we're attracted to would ever reciprocate those feelings.
>>
>>35918664
I'm fairly masculine so a female version of myself would not be attractive desu unless you mean just things like hair, eyes, skin, personality and such

I don't know, when it comes to white girls I've only been into blondes and I have mud hair but possibly
>>
File: FaceApp_1487834149133-1.jpg (69KB, 671x670px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1487834149133-1.jpg
69KB, 671x670px
Absolutely xxxxfksj
>>
>>35919058
Study with her and just go with the flow. Don't do anything scummy, but keep your options open.
>>
>>35918664
Literally all I ever wanted.

Cyborg here meaning that I do date girls, but can never hold the relationship longer than ~6 months. I have high-functioning autism and I would really just like to find the female version of me. Opposites do not attract in my case and our differences don't make the relationship more interesting, they just make it doomed from the start.
>>
>>35918664
Who dis?
She qt as fug

I probably wouldn't date myself. My life isn't anywhere near together enough to consider it and I'm still ambivalent on this whole life thing, slanting towards disapproval. Would be nice to have conversation on my half baked ideas but that's what you guys are for I guess. Also if she is me I'd be afraid of going too far up my own assknowwhatimsayin;)
Trying out sex moves would be cool but I'd probably be too unmotivated or disregard sex unless I want to get it off my mind real quick
>>
>>35918664
Yeah, no doubt about it.
>>35919058
As someone who missed out on teen love, stop posting here and go for it you underage fag. just take small steps. Build your friendship with her and pop the question when it's been long enough
>>35919291
The true cause of the no gf feel, make the first moves, you have little to lose.
>>
Made me think of this
https://youtube.com/watch?v=tAJKGekAgf8
>>
two weeks before I quit my last job they hired a girl my manager described as "the female version of you" but she was better looking than me.
I'd date a comparably looked female me also
>>
That'd be fucking terrible jesus christ or a beautiful train wreck, we would both lie to eachother alot, probably cheat on eachother and gasligjy eachother so fuck no
>>
absolutely no doubt

>that feely feelio when no sci-fi reading, yankee-hating, combat boot-wearing, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humour gf
>>
>>35919512
I'm sorry anon you can't date 13 year olds
>>
File: 1485666171561.jpg (441KB, 1215x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485666171561.jpg
441KB, 1215x1200px
>>35919805
i am not perturbed by this, i ain't trying to date any 13 year olds

or cousins, neither
>>
Well we'd probably both be clingy nymphos who sit around naked playing video games all day.

So yes, I would date a female version of myself easily.
>>35918664
Also why is her chin so pushed back and close to the bottom lip? Is that normal?
>>
>>35918664
We would both lie to each other about how much we love each other and try to cheat/find someone else constantly. It's something I've thought about before that led me to the conclusion that I'm a terrible person.
>>
>>35918664
Would I date a skinny, blonde haired, French-speaking, virgin, who can cook, and works out at the gym four days a week?

Yeah. I'd be all over myself.
>>
as long as she isn't bald like me, then hell yeh
>>
>>35918664
I'd probably be as attractive as my sisters as a woman so yes but at the same time they'd have the same personality and characteristics as me so they'd probably do what I always do when I end up in a relationship and blow me off while watching netflix and browsing 4chan because socializing with people and dating is not her thing you fucking normies get. out.
>>
Absolutely, we would be obsessed with each other, see each other constantly then stop going outside for months, and only talk at night because thats when we'd get drunk off of liquor and unstable.
>>
>>35918664
Hell yeah. She would probably be a weird and eccentric girl, but that's fine. Only complain is being too tall for my taste, but I can't be that picky.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (361KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
361KB, 500x500px
>>35918664
Does she have a feminine dick?

excuse me, I must be original
>>
>>35918859
One fucked up button
>>
>>35920153
oh u remind me of my relationship w my ex girlfriend
the feels
>>
>>35918664
Yes.
She'd be depressing and loyal
>>
If I was a girl, I would be a slut.
Girls don't need to be pretty. Being a slut just means being willing to suck dicks and get fucked in the ass. I'd carry my own little bottle of lubricant with me.

You could look like a troll and still be a very successful slut.
>>
I would marry her and impregnate her.
>>
We'd date for the Kaiser.
>>
Yeah but she wouldn't give me the time of day.
>>
Female me would be a famous social and political commentator.
>>
No but I'd kill them out of pity
>>
We would make a suicide pact and die in each other's arms.
>>
I think the female version of me would be extremely cute based on my 3 sisters, and her personality would be nice too
My female version would be way more succesful than me cuz girls live on easy mode
And i would totally love her...
>>
Its crazy because i think even the twin version of me would be way better than me... somewhere along the line i messed up
>>
A grill version of me would be awesome for me. We'd play vidjya, do perverted things to eachother while watching dem chinese cartoons. Yes plz!
>>
>>35920271
do you have a masculine vigina anon?
>>
>>35918664
I don't think I'm that ugly so someone as attractive as me would be fine, but the personality thing wouldn't be good. Why would you want someone exactly the same as you? Sounds really boring, partners should complement each other, they can't do that if they're identical.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-31-10-50-30-1.png (417KB, 1052x544px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-31-10-50-30-1.png
417KB, 1052x544px
>>35918664
I don't think female me would look much different.
>>
im not fat, but im pretty sure the female equivalent of me would be, so for that reason alone I wouldnt date female-me
>>
Yes I met her and I did date her for two weeks.

Now she hates me
>>
>>35918664
Fuck yes. God please grant me a mirror match.
>>
>>35918664
An 8/10 severely depressed waifu who will retreat to find solitude often, has
extreme intelligence and low empathy and always puts herself first in any
situation?

I'll take my chances, though I'm convinced it'll go extremely wrong.
>>
Jesus, yes. That's my dream.
>>
If I was a girl I would go to the tallest man and have him pound me. After that she could date me tho :3
>>
File: 1489764152670.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489764152670.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
>>35918664
>with the same level of beauty and characteristics

she'd be taken
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.