[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever felt trapped in a relationship?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: sad.jpg (12KB, 350x277px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
12KB, 350x277px
Have you ever felt trapped in a relationship?
>>
No, I've felt trapped outside of a relationship my whole life.
>>
>>35918153
It's alright, son. You're just fifteen. It's normal to be a virgin at fifteen.
>>
Yes she said she was gassy and never wanted to fuck her after that but not good enough reason to dump her
>>
>>35918197
>wanting to be with a girl who never farts

lol, you've never been in a long relationship. when you're with someone for years and years you'll get to be with them when they have diarrhea, when they vomit and when you cuddle at night the little spoon will always fart on the big spoon.
>>
>>35918176
Not him, but Im 29 you freaking normal scum
>>
>>35918176
>>35918482

anything past 16 is weird though
>>
>>35918482
Well stop being a fat homeless slob and lower your standards.
>>
I've never had a relationship before.
>>
>>35918258
>ittle spoon will always fart on the big spoon.
fucking disgusting

kys

>>35918115
yes but of all places, while there is adv/, why are you asking this on here, to the board for virgins, you pretentious cunt?
>>
>>35918544
Well it's true. And when you've been married to a woman for 50 years, you're guaranteed to have seen shit on her asshole at least once unless she's a prude.
>>
And pregnant women? Pregnant women are burping, farting, vomiting messes.
>>
>>35918115
Yep. I was afraid to tell that we should not be together and now my life us fucked because of this (even though we are apart now)
>>
>>35918678
How is it fucked?
>>
>>35918607
>unless she's a prude
or unless shes a normal person who is closing the door while shitting

get fucked
>>
>>35918115
What's a relatinoship??
>>
got cancer a year into the relationship which kind of killed it. Broke up with him shortly after
>>
>>35918728
its a shit where you relation relations with other ships and/or shipsters
>>
>>35918115
Yep. Im trapped in one now. Im too beta to break up with her. Plus i live with her parents and they will kill me if i break up with her since i hold her sanity together. Just kill me.

>Inb4 normie
>>
>>35918929
khs
>>
>>35918717
No, I mean there's bound to be a time when she wiped poorly after taking a shit and when you bend her over to fuck you find out there's a little poo nugget near the entrance.
>>
>>35918929
I'm in a similar situation. The girl I'm with is constantly sick and I'm her whole world. I keep trying to break up with her but man, her tears hurt my soul.
>>
>>35918997
Or god forbid, she wiped the wrong way and got shit on her puss. That shouldn't happen unless she's pissed drunk or has dementia though.
>>
>>35918974
What?

>>35919019
I know exactly what you mean. I guess this is what happens when beta's get gf's. I actually want to catch her cheating so i can break up and look loke thw good guy.
>>
>>35919167
I'm more beta than you. I've been wanting to break up with this chick for, oh, about 8 years now.
>>
>>35919167
>What?
k,h,s

>>35919342
>wanting to break up with this chick for, oh, about 8 years
>>
My nigga that has been my whole life.
Girl I was close with told me that she got raped by her abusive ex after they broke up (I was the only person she told). Gave her a shoulder to cry on for a while, but deep down I wanted to bail. Then she told me that I made her feel safe enough to date again. Couldn't fucking say no to that. But no interest in sex because PTSD, no interest in kids because fucked up family life. I told myself she would get better

Nigga that was 5 years ago. Get out before it's too late.
>>
>>35920422
>that was 5 years ago
omg what you did man? seriously?!?
>>
Yes. Then one day she intimated that she had an orbiter and that I was essentially replaceable. It felt like a weight was lifted, and as it turned out she was devastated. I don't think she ever realised that it was her off-the-cuff attempt to hurt me that sealed her own fate.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.