[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else quit weed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 17

File: quit-weed.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
quit-weed.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
>be me 22
>smoked weed for 3 years, on and off for first two but then daily for the past year or so
>it was fun at first but got boring after a while, felt like i had to smoke just to enjoy anything
>started getting random panic attacks after i smoked
>wasted tons of money
>smelled bad
>i started thinking a lot slower, memory was much worse and i felt more awkward when not high

Decided to finally quit a week ago. Already feel less brain fog and healthier. Fuck it man, it's not everything. Either meds or exercise is better. Or drinking occasionally.
>>
My brother got Schizophrenia from it so I stopped because I'm likely at risk for it as well
>>
Yeah I quit weed 8 months ago now I'd strangle a kitten to death for joint. My old dealers are long gone, can't find a new hook up.
>>
>>35917998
Scitzo from pot? How? Is it because it raises dopamine levels?
>>
>>35917974
damn ur almost literally me

feels like i have permanent brain damage from it

my memory is shit
can barley process anything
>>
>>35918017
My understanding is that it can be induced if the thc has disassociation effect - which is rare but can happen.
>>
>>35917974
Huh
Funny you mention that Op. I just started smoking again tonight after not smoking for a whole year and a half.
>>
>>35918016
I don't think it's addictive per day. But it makes you feel really good and then you end up wanting more and more and being sober feels unfulfilling.
>>
>>35918044

Damn. Yeah It gets old after a while and the down time always sucks. Feel way better and smarter now like I used to. Weed isn't everything and the money was a big part of quitting for me, I'd rather save up for cool shit and also coughed a shit load which I hated
>>
>>35918016
Have you considered growing outside? I'm thinking of doing it I could use the exercise and could definitely use pot
>>
>>35918119
Not him but I just started growing outside last week. Never done it before so I don't have high expectations though.
>>
File: 1475122366084.gif (2MB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
1475122366084.gif
2MB, 650x488px
>>35917974
>be me 21
>smoked weed daily for 5 years
>no short term memory
>no money
>literally down to $10 before every single paycheck
>start hearing voices while stoned
>welp guess it's time to quit
>eat every tendie and donut in sight to fill the hole
>gain 60lbs in 1 year
>don't know what to do with the extra money
>buy new car
>be me, 22, one year later
>short term memory recovers
>feel like shit because fat
>drink every day but not like the all day every day smoking i was doing before i quit
>miss smoking several times per day every day

I miss it so much but I'm glad I quit. I just wish I'd never started.
>>
>>35918156
Like a guerrila grow? How should I go about finding a spot
>>
>>35918371
>>no short term memory
>>no money
>>literally down to $10 before every single paycheck
>>start hearing voices while stoned
>>welp guess it's time to quit
>>eat every tendie and donut in sight to fill the hole

Same boat anon. Also the weight gain. Really sucked but seem to be better now, working on losing weight. Hang in there I feel ya man. Also know what you mean, I drink more but trying to stop.
>>
>>35918408
I have the same problem with being broke but no voices but Jesus Christ weed made me so fat from making me hungry.
>>
>>35918394
Find somewhere that no one goes I guess lol. I don't have to worry about since my family owns a shit ton of land behind my house
>>
>>35918455

>but no voices

Only happened like 2 times when I was really high and tired, which can happen and be normal to some but is still not pleasant
>>
>>35918468
You lucky fucj I have some train tracks here that have a thin strip of woods all around them with some openings and clearings.
>>
>>35918486
I feel a complete personality change when I smoke but never had that happen my friend has it though
>>
>>35918408
thanks robot, I appreciate it. I finally had reality set in and started eating less and doing some physical activity recently. Can't believe how shitty I look compared to when I was a filthy stoner degenerate though.

>>35918455
>not controlling the munchies by drinking an entire bottle of water

>>35918486
i was convinced it was schizophrenia
>>
>>35918537

>>started eating less and doing some physical activity recently. Can't believe how shitty I look compared to when I was a filthy stoner degenerate though.

Good for you, anon. I've recently been doing the same thing.

Also I know what you mean, I stopped shaving and grew my hair out...gross.

>>i was convinced it was schizophrenia

Nah, if you look it up plenty of people can have auditory hallucinations on weed. Not a big deal at all but i was scared at first too for the same reason and honestly if theres even a small chance it could lead to it getting worse later on or developing schizo its not worth it.
>>
>>35918537
I couldn't even control it I woke up being sick from eating so much and I was like oh god what did I do
>>
>>35917974
Holy shit dude that all almost lines up, though I never smelled bad unless you mean that slight smell of smoke that lingers for a bit. I just quit 4 days ago because this trade program I originally didn't make it into had spots open and offered be a well paying job on such short notice. I have a drug test in a week so I'm detoxing like crazy. Right now i hate everything and I constantly feel that sickly bone tired feeling you get after a hard days work(out), but I've been able to eat and sleep just fine. The brain fog is starting to go away, and my dreams are starting to come back, but other than that I'd give anything to be able to smoke a bowl after a shitty day at work
>>
>>35918635

I feel ya man. Had like no sleep the first few days and felt really irritable but now I feel mostly fine at almost 2 weeks in. Also the vivid dreams are fun. Ignore those brief moments where you wanna smoke and go for a walk, play music or if you REALLY have to do something then maybe a beer.
>>
>>35918635
Detoxing was fun for me I literally filled up gallons of water and put it next to me while I sat on the computer and I played wow while I fucking chugged like I've never chugged before for days just literally pissing and chugging while playing wow
>>
File: 1484311298579.gif (468KB, 148x148px) Image search: [Google]
1484311298579.gif
468KB, 148x148px
For anyone looking to grow outside I would reconsider. Most areas that look like no one comes through will actually have people wander through occasionally, and all it takes is one person to walk by and recognize what they are looking at. Also something to think about is how are you going to get water to your spot regularly but discreetly. Walking a mile with a gallon of water in each hand is sucky, but more importantly risky if you have to park in a specific spot to get to your plant. Someone sees you park in a spot a regularly and take a bunch of water with you every time they might start to connect dots. See what I mean?

Some good advice I've seen someone post here is to stick dollar bills on low hanging branches around the area, in a non obvious way if possible. Wait a week or two and come back; if it's all there then you're probably good. Also if you do end up planting in an open area to do it right next to another bush, like within two feet and facing away from any entrances if possible. The plant will grow itself into the light and also not draw attention to itself so much. A plant in the middle of a field by itself will grow massive, but also be extremely obvious to anyone who finds it.

Or you can just grow in a fucking trashcan in your closet. Look up space buckets. Electricity shouldn't be more than 10 a month with a setup like that but your yields will be fairly small, like .5 oz.
>>
Started smoking pot in daily basis since age 20. this continued for almost 2yrs. I was full stoner. smoking from noon to night.
Ruined by short term memory, lazy as fuck and had to smoke to sleep. Finally decided to quit after uni.
started developing irritation and anxiety. which i thought was a withdrawl symptom. turn out, it was developing into depression. it has been two month i have started to take medication for depression.

Doctor told me regular weed can cause such metal disease. if you are taking weed in early teen it is almost sure you will get bi-polar schizophrenia.

i talked to some old stoner friends, some of them are too diagnosed with depression.
>>
>>35918806
I've scoured out the areas and there's no foot prints there I even found a place that's surrounded by a fence but a tree fell on it so there's easy access and all the people around here are old too old to walk but they do ride four wheelers

I have no choice though I can't grow indoors
>>
>>35918017
It's a mild psychoactive. Use your head.
>>
>>35918829

I also got the laziness and depression/anxiety from withdrawal. Considered meds too but trying to use exercise as a drug since i dont wanna have to get off meds since i wouldnt wanna be on em forever.
>>
>>35918837
Has the tree spot been like that for a while? Are there people that maintenance the fence that check every once in a while? Did it rain recently by you? Oh, and what country/state are you from?
>>
>>35918880
I tried to put off from medication for at least a year. I didn't knew much about depression at that time. For me at that time depression = trying to kill yourself.

The symptoms was slowly growing in me and was making me unable to do basic task or even concentrate at anything. I had to take medications.
>>
>>35918971
Looks like it's been awhile there's no mantienance but there is workers that go down the tracks sometimes but i have no choice there's nothing here but pockets of woods and fields that old people own
>>
>have binge eating disorder
>smoking weed is literally killing me
>cant get high without eating 3000 calories after
>insides hurt from binging
>>
>>35919011
Don't you have a car so you can drive around and look for a better spot? I wouldn't grow where anybody can see or smell it
>>
>>35918852
People who use weed as a crutch refuse to believe there are negatives associated with using it.
>>
>>35919035
No and the place I live rural as fuck I don't really know what else I'd do besides just park on the side of the road somewhere which is 10x sketchier to me
>>
File: 1489720129641.jpg (30KB, 607x508px) Image search: [Google]
1489720129641.jpg
30KB, 607x508px
>>35917974
I quit smoking weed because I have a 1 year old daughter and I live with her mom's family and none of them are cool with drug use of any kind.

That doesn't stop me from getting high, though. I consume my weed strictly in the form of a tea. Surprisingly very easy to make and less unhealthy (no smoke) and a much longer lasting, comfy high. Especially good for body pains. Only downside is I have to use more weed.
>>
>>35919015
Try coffee or something stimulating it'll kill your appetite
>>
>>35919080
true. a junkey will see meth as good thing.
>>
>>35919099
i used to be a chainsmoker, not even nicotene would fix it. i would probably just end up drinking 5 cups of coffee if i liked it
>>
>>35919011
I am assuming you are from the US, I just want to remind you that growing marijuana is a FEDERAL CRIME. YOU WILL GO TO JAIL IF YOU ARE CAUGHT. I'm asking you these questions because I don't want you to go to jail. These are the kind of questions you should be asking yourself, because you seriously can't be too careful.

Also like >>35919035 mentioned, your plant will stink in the later stages. You know how when you go through a neighborhood, or by a house, or at a concert, you can tell someone is smoking weed? It's the same way with the plant, but stronger and constant. Anyone going through the area will smell it, even if they can't find it.
>>
>>35919059

This. Also it's the worst when you try to quit but all your friends are stoners =( "Just ignore the panic attacks bro smoke up come on!"

>>35919015

I gained like 40 lbs on weed...always spent tons of money on cheetos, pizzas, cakes and way too much on weed and edibles

Glad I'm off it. Quit smoking too, that shit is way overrated too. Only drink sometimes now. Only rum + coke.
>>
>>35919132
Yeh but here we drive around and we smell weed all over the place right from the road no one seems to do anything. I guess that sucks it's a federal crime but it's not like I'm living next to my plant to get caught.
>>
I've smoked for years now. I'm 26 and started when I was 18, but I really only did it heavily when my brother started getting it regularly. I'm a sperg so it's hard for me to find a dealer on my own, and they usually disappear on me at that. I live far away from my brother now, and in a different state (the state I was in legalized it since I was gone) and right now I don't have a dealer or a job. It's kinda nice since weed totally kills my motivation to do anything except watch youtube. I can't even play vidya on it. I'm moving back so we'll see how it goes. I kinda want to start making weed pipes to sell.
>>
>>35917974
>started getting random panic attacks after i smoked

the same thing happened to me. The first time I ended up fearing for my life because my heart was racing like crazy. I couldn't stop thinking about every single aspect of my life and focusing ONLY on the negative about it. There was nothing good left. My head was 100% full of negative things and I was sure I was gonna stab myself in the throat and end it all that night.
I took a long break, tried it a few times again but the negative obsession came creepingly back everytime so I'm afraid I'm not gonna be one of the cool kids anymore.
Feelsbadman, I still think weed is better than alcohol in absolutely every single way
>>
File: 1475476958001.jpg (470KB, 1821x1566px) Image search: [Google]
1475476958001.jpg
470KB, 1821x1566px
I've been high more often than not for the last year.

Now I need to stop because I have no money and no job.

I guess it's time to step out of NEETdom.
>>
>>35919139
>I gained like 40 lbs on weed

i can go days without eating as long as i don't get high. when i get high i end up eating several days worth of food. it also trigger some kind of mild psychosis where i sperg out and make noises
>>
>>35919193

>>I took a long break, tried it a few times again but the negative obsession came creepingly back everytime so I'm afraid I'm not gonna be one of the cool kids anymore.
Feelsbadman, I still think weed is better than alcohol in absolutely every single way

I feel ya, anon. The panic attacks were scary as fuck to me at first, even ended up calling 911 and thought I was having a heart attack. Luckily realized I wasn't but being in the hospital after not sleeping at 4 AM while wearing just my boxers and shirt and greasy hair was really awful.

And yeah I know what you mean about wanting to fit in with kids and shit but I realized my own health is more important, if they can't take that fuck em. You're still you, just not the sloth version. And I personally like being drunk more than high desu, just hate the next day, sleeping is harder and I sometimes do or say retarded shit.
>>
File: 1449463060492.png (153KB, 333x254px) Image search: [Google]
1449463060492.png
153KB, 333x254px
>>35919160
If the cops find it and they seriously want to get you, they'll just stake it out and wait for you to water it.

If you are dead set on doing this, then you need to at least research how to grow. It's not hard but it is easy to fuck your plant if you have no clue. GrowWeedEasy got me started and is a pretty good site. I would start looking up strains that can work in your climate, since you won't tell me. Nirvana is a good seed site, go to anonymous checkout and you can mail them cash, and they mail you your seeds in a really clever disguise.
>>
>>35919319
No fucking way the cops would be waiting out in the woods at midnight
>>
File: Image.png (424KB, 555x375px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
424KB, 555x375px
>>35917974
I'm in your exact situation but you explained it like a retard.

Just like alcohol, weed is fine in moderation, not excessively or else bad things start to happen. All drugs in general are bad, sure, and 99% of recreational drug users would be better off without them, but drinking and smoking is still fun, just not to the point of being literally addicted.
>>
File: 1488158630898.jpg (90KB, 655x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488158630898.jpg
90KB, 655x600px
>>35919349
They would if they already knew you were going to be there at midnight
>>
>>35919098
Any chance you can share your method? I'm an avid tea drinker and smoker so combining both into one would be a treat.
>>
smoking daily
still love it
>>
>>35917974
Im 32 and have been off it for 32 days as of today. It was the only thing i enjoyed in life.
>>
>>35919451

*evil laugh* Oh you'll see, youngin.
>>
>>35918017
Fuck off you underage queer
>>
>>35919491
started after my younger clueless years (20) and now im 25 and i still love it but i guess the enjoyment will fade eventually but in my town people go crazy over mdma, cocaine and the like and i refuse that false confidence shit
>>
>>35917974
You are exactly me except the random panic attacks stayed with me and I ended up with depersonalization for a year straight. now the panic attacks aren't as frequent but still susceptible and I have anxiety that was never there before. I basically had to quit or else I probably would of ended up with schizophrenia or psychosis(My friend ended up with that).

Wish I never started :/ I used to be so smart and school was a breeze, but now I work twice as hard to succeed due to shittier memory and anxiety headaches sometimes.... Fuck the people who kept telling me it's harmless. I use Kratom occasionally and I love it, way better than being a dysfunctional idiot. Canada is legalizing it soon and I have no intention to participate but you can already tell being high is going to be a normal thing around here more than it already is...
>>
>>35919378
They're gonna be waiting a long fucking time then and my town doesn't even have a pd it's a small town under 2000 people and we use the police from the town over to make reports I actually don't have any cops in my town especially not ones that are just gonna camp out for DAYS in the woods to catch one weed grower. They usually go over with helicopters and go after the big grows.
>>
File: 1467832701594.jpg (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1467832701594.jpg
80KB, 500x500px
>>35919675
If you think you're fine then do what you got to do, I'm not there so what do I know? I just hope you remember that I tried to warn you if it doesn't work out.

Good luck friend.
>>
>>35919098
holy shit you're in just about the exact situation as im in. my daughter is coming up on 3 months old. my lady and i are fortunate enough to be able to just kind of take a one hitter outside some nights, but the tea sounds like a good idea too. how much do you use per brew?
>>
Does weed make everyone stupid? I smoke occasionally and feel no different really.
>>
Im 26 and basically retarded from all the weed ive smoked. I cant eat without it, cant sleep or handle being around people without it, all my friends do is smoke all day.

Just quit yesterday, time to make some changes. Without smoking weed i wont eat a fraction of what i usually eat and will save money in the long run. Sucks living in a legal state with literally more dispensaries than mcdonalds. I dont even know what to do with myself while sober.
>>
>>35917974
i didn't stop but finally got it under control
only smoke on weekedns and even tough it costs me more money per gram i buy less
but if you feel you can't do it stop at least for a while
nothing is harmless if you overdo it
>>
File: 544354634.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
544354634.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>35919401
Here's my method for making weed tea.

How much you use will depend on your tolerance and the quality of your weed, but here's my method. I generally use 2 to 3 grams per serving, and that makes me about 2 and a half cups of tea. Here are the steps

>Break up herb very finely
>Mix in small bowl with butter. Use a half teaspoon per half gram. Don't get them super soaked but make sure every little piece of bud is at least decently coated in butter
>Place in a teaball or a cut-open tea bag (I use a tea ball, great invention)
>Start boiling water in a kettle
>once it's at a boil, lower it to a simmer and place the teaball filled with weed/butter mixture in water
>let simmer for at least 30 minutes. No less than
>you can take out the teaball or leave it in and you can even add other teabags for flavor or you can add sugar honey since the natural weed taste isn't too good

Takes about 30-45 minutes to kick in, but the high lasts really long and is pretty heavy. I haven't smoked in a long time, but I brew my tea quite often.
>>
>>35920620
No it's just placebo effect
>>
>>35920687

if you can constantly control it you are true winner
>>
>>35918043
this is very true. I've been getting pretty bad disassociation symptoms
>>
>>35921036
what was your symptoms senpai?
>>
>>35917974
Started smoking when I was 15. Stoped smoking heavily when I moved to Virginia when 19. I occasionally smoke but maybe two or one time a month compared to every fucking waking moment of my teenage days.

I feel better. I don't feel like a fucking moron anymore. It can be fun but man, shit makes you super fucking lazy. Unmotivational as fuck.

Keep is illegal
>>
>>35917974
>Spend shit ton of money on weed
>poor
>money finally comes in
>LET'S SMOKE POT AGAIN IT'S BEEN SO LONG

yeah fuck weed
>>
File: 1490343297094.png (621KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1490343297094.png
621KB, 720x540px
>>35921048
It's important to note that all of these symptoms persisted for hours (for one instance even days) after the high wore off.

Numbness and tingling all over my body that really made it hard to stay focused

Instances of Macropsia where I couldnt tell the difference in sizes between things

I constantly spaced out and all of my emotions felt foreign, like they werent mine.

A constant numbness to all my senses, so I couldnt react to anything properly

My theory is that these are all underlying conditions so I doubt smoking weed will "give" you any of these. They'll just make it more noticeable or trigger it completely.

>go through all this shit and still smoke sometimes

h-help
>>
>smoked weed for the first time with friend in 10th grade
>started hanging out with friend to smoke
>he got caught
>bought my own shit
>smoked alone
>smoked all summer, barely passed summer school
>continued to smoke daily at start of 11th grade
>grades started dropping
>thought i'd just become the "cool stoner"
>tried convicing myself weed was fine
>started getting derealization
>became guilty, anxious and paranoid (especially about being caught)
>brain fog
>worsened already existing depression
>final night I smoked i tried eating a sandwich I had made
>it tasted like shit
>woke up the next morning with severe cough, aches and fever
>see doctor
>pneumonia

stopped smoking ever since.
>>
File: 1481968513105.png (76KB, 448x448px) Image search: [Google]
1481968513105.png
76KB, 448x448px
>>35918060
>I don't think its addictive per day.
>But you end up wanting more and more

Literally contradicting yourself
>>
>smoke weed erry day for 5 years
>stop to find a new job
>end up drinking every day instead
>never ended up getting a good job and right back to fast food
So I'm either going to kill myself from alcohol or going to go back to smoking weed.
>>
>>35918017
It can be the trigger for schizophrenia. And once its on, you cant turn it off.
>>
Grow your own

the green rush wont last forever

make some neet bux while you still can, growing is easy as fuck with all the grow journals and sites to help you.
>>
>have chrohns
>smoke weed so i dont shit myself

pretty sweet life ehh like dude!!! lmao yeah!!! ughhh
>>
>>35921615
Fuck that's scary I've been smoking weed every day for years though
>>
>>35921688
You're probably safe, then. It is still possible that it can happen. Would fuckin suck
>>
>>35921742
Yeah especially since all my friends are mentally ill and 2 are scitzo and say weed makes them worse.
>>
File: 1479420469534.jpg (90KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
1479420469534.jpg
90KB, 600x544px
I've smoked for like 3 years now. If I get 10 (You)s Ill quit.
>>
File: mem2.jpg (1MB, 1438x1426px) Image search: [Google]
mem2.jpg
1MB, 1438x1426px
How do you enjoy responsibly? I've been torn between continuing to smoke and quitting (only been at it for ~1 year).
>>
I feel fine on weed but Molly makes me crazy it makes me think everything is controlled by demons and we all worship evil because of Satan and that's why all music talks about sex and drugs and tv shows and games
>>
i quit weed 'but then i got high' LOL :')
>>
>>35921847

>It makes me think everything is controlled by demons and we all worship evil because of Satan and that's why all music talks about sex and drugs and tv shows and games

The fuck kinda molly you poppin'

I'd be testing my shit or getting myself sectioned if I started flipping out that bad..

Having said that, one time I mixed weed/MDMA (after thrashing it the weekend prior) and I started to feel pretty fucking loopy. Shot my short-term memory to death and I just started behaving really bizarre. Bad scattering the next day, too.
>>
haven't smoked yet today and I feel fine

I wonder if I'm just constantly living in brain-fog and I dont even realize it
>>
>>35917974
>What the fuck went on anons?

I've smoked as much as possible since I was 15 so that's 8 years now. It's hasn't worked against me as far as I can tell. The only noticeable impediment is that short term memory is like a peanut sometimes. Other than that, it doesn't seem to harm much else pertaining to mental faculty.

Some argue depersonalized feelings, but that's as individual-based as someone having a paranoid trip.
>>
File: fairy.jpg (142KB, 850x690px) Image search: [Google]
fairy.jpg
142KB, 850x690px
>smoke a lot of weed from ages 16-19
>have to get iq tested for reasons unrelated
>short term memory in the 87th percentile
>also diagnosed with ADHD

pretty weird, since ADHD usually means poor working memory and so does smoking a lot of weed.

also if I compare my scores from when I was 12

>spacial sense went from 98th percentile to 64th percentile
>verbal iq stayed the same (88th percentile)
>processing speed went from 33rd percentile to 22nd percentile

overall my fullscale IQ went down like 5 points since the age of 12, dunno if I can attribute it to drugs
>>
>>35917974
>was 21
>had so many friends that smoke weed and take other drugs like lsd.
>do it together, we just sit in a room and blaze, some girl even injected shit, we were junkies fo sho.
>fall out with all of them because TRUMP IS A NAZI WHY ARE YOU A NAZI???????
>they all hate me nao
>they all want to me straight up die
>best girl friend and occessional hook up accuses me of rape.
>source of drugs is cut off.
>no more dank kush
>completely clean for years.
>>
>start uni
>start smoking weed
>fail uni courses
>drop out after freshman year
>get job at KFC
>start getting panic attacks everytime I smoke
>just see how much of a failure I am when I'm high
>one time envision hanging myself while high
>suicidal thoughts ever since
>it's been 2 months off after constant smoking for a year and a half

I hope my brain recovers. I feel stupid and worthless. Been drinking a 6 pack every night.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.