[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is being homeless even a thing when NEETbux exist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (234KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
234KB, 640x360px
How is being homeless even a thing when NEETbux exist?
>>
getting neetbux is not that easy
>>
>earn well above the poverty line
>sell your home
>don't move anywhere else
No home and no neetbux.
>>
In the US they don't give NEETbux to single men with no obvious disability.

It's very difficult to get disability for a real disability, let alone entirely mental shit like "anxiety" or "Aspergers".

I'm a NEET, but I don't get a single cent from the government.
>>
>>35917569
Drugs for starters. Then there's poor spending habits. Neets aren't the smartest people
>>
>>35917569
NEETbux are only for niggers and women.
>>
>>35917738
>Neets aren't the smartest people

The smartest people on Earth are just as likely to be bums as successful scientists.
>>
>>35917569
NEETbux are a meme
>>
>>35917569
Almost always drugs.

When shit hits the fan, normal people work at McDonalds, only drug addicts fall so low as to not even be capable of holding a fucking minimum wage job. The bar is so low even literal retards are capable of doing it.
>>
>>35917825
What if someone just prefers homelessness to working a McDonalds-tier job?

I have a 128 professionally tested IQ, not from an online IQ test, that is the top 3% of the population, and I would rather just be homeless than work retail or fast food.
>>
>>35918193
If true, it's really sad your potential isn't being utilized. Not a just system, that's for sure.

I feel the same way. I know I'm better than minimum wage slavery, but it is who you know.
>>
>>35918193
>I have a 128 professionally tested IQ
No you don't. Otherwise, you wouldn't be on this site.
>>
>>35919303
why would you ever assume that?
>>
>>35917569

when I was on disability i got 700 a month

that barely covers anything
>>
I tried looking into neetbux and its legitimately harder than getting a GOOD job. You need a lawyer, therapist, fill out tons of forms to agencies, it goes back and forth and they listen to appeals. They can reject you many times before they accept, it can take years. And once you even get it you have to keep meeting with them and its only a couple hundred bucks a month. This is in usa at least.

Also if you have managed to get a single job in your life by luck you don't get it. Being poor or literally homeless gives you no advantage in the process. The system is really awful because it selects true pieces of shit who are are mix of completely shit humans beings who have never even tried yet also intent on exploiting the system. While it punishes those who tried and failed and are too depressed to seek help.
>>
>>35917825
ive never eaten drug and i still cant get fast food job in first
>>
>>35917770
>he smartest people on Earth are just as likely to be bums as successful scientists.
Literally bulllshit
Smart people always do better. The tragic genius meme is contradicted by tons of research. IQ is positively monotonic. It always correlates with good things
>>
>>35917684

>mfw i got lucky and got disability just for anxiety
>>
if you found a job and worked for a whole day then got fired the next day then didn't find a job for three years then maybe you'd have a chance at welfare but not disability you've proven you can work.
>>
>>35917785
Yep. NEETbux are real, but mostly meme. Same with having a "comfy" job. They exist, but most jobs even if you think will be "comfy" are not.
>>
>>35919365
except, you know, when it comes to loneliness and mental health
>>
>>35919365
>Smart people always do better.
>It always correlates with good things
no
>>
>>35918193
If this were true you'd find a comfy job. Lots of programmers work from home. Then there's digital marketing. You could even get a food cart and make bank.
>>
>>35919398
Wrong af nigga
Mental illness is most common in the retarded and least common in geniuses. Suicide is most commonly found among construction workers and farmers. People with low IQs are miserable because of poverty and dysfunctional families
>>
>>35917676
You country must be fucked up, in Germany you go to the Working Agency, get some piece of Paper, then you go to the People that rent Appartements and they look for a neat 1-2 Room Apartement and you're good to go

I really don't know why we have homeless People
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.