[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any chads here? I want help with girls and I think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: FAB.jpg (126KB, 370x555px) Image search: [Google]
FAB.jpg
126KB, 370x555px
Are there any chads here?

I want help with girls and I think a bunch of other people do too.
>>
>>35917414
i was a robot for a long time, but after going to uni i stopped giving a fuck. my uni is hyper liberal so all the guys are androgynous bisexual fags so all the girl who want a MAN are forced to go for guys who can at least fake it like me. i can try and give some advice but im still a robot underneath, despite getting laid pretty regularly thanks to sluts
>>
>>35917473
I got over trying to be unique and got a normie haircut and started fitting normie styles. A few girls are starting to talk to me occasionally like when waiting in line or in an elevator. How do I turn those small conversations into anything? How do I manage to get a phone number or something?
>>
File: how to pick up women.jpg (1MB, 925x3026px) Image search: [Google]
how to pick up women.jpg
1MB, 925x3026px
Here you go, oregano desu. (Personally, I wouldn't want to do it, but maybe it'll help you.)
>>
>>35917414
Hey OP, 24 year old turbonormie here. Just got back from banging my fuck buddy.

Ask away. I was a robot in high school but like this >>35917473 anon I went to college, joined a fraternity and smashed a lot of puss.
>>
>>35917529
what I realized was no matter how strong and independent women are, they still want to be the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, the object of your desire, the thing to be chased. it would be easy to say "just ask for her number" but i know the feels cause that is really fucking hard. another mistake i always made when attempting to ask girls out was ask if they wanna do "something" "sometime". it was easier for me to ask them if i didnt give specifics cause then they cant invent a reason to say no. this is a mistake, have a time and a date in mind when you ask. dont go for dinner or a movie, especially if you are a robot, its too much stress and they will likely just say no. your best bet is to offer to buy her coffee at a time where you know she will be free (like right after you guys have a class together or whatever). for small conversations like in line like you mentioned, do little easy things to show you are interested and she will be way more receptive to stuff, go for eye contact and ask questions more than you give answers. if she matches your eye contact and gives full length answers, you are pretty good to go to just ask her for her number, which is the scariest shit of all time i know. dont stare at her tits, but you CAN glance at them if she is wearing a top that obviously indicates she wants them looked at, just be subtle, you want her thinking she caught you. if you can find an innocent excuse to break the touch barrier, thats also huge. even just like a "shoulder tap, hey look at this!" will make you seem 100% more dateable. girls dont want beta hoverhand fags. most of these are just general tips, its hard to give actual advice about how to get a number without a scenario ya know, the only real answer is asking for it. the struggle is getting her into a mindset where she expects/wants you to ask for it
>>
>>35917777
>ask questions more than you give answers
Honestly I struggle with just giving an answer and stopping there. I felt like I was doing good by just having some small amount of conversation.

I get what you mean by having a plan and time already in mind. I took a girl out to some hiking trails last week and because I gave a day and place she seemed much more interested. She isn't someone I really want to date, she seems like she has a pretty serious habit of collecting orbiters and sucking attention from guys. She's helping me get used to talking to girls though.
>>
>>35917852
thats a good strategy, if you dont care about being a cunt, an easy way to get better at the subtle weird game of asking for a number is to try and get numbers off girls you DONT find attractive, then just never call them. youll find it a lot easier to think of non-retarded shit to say if you arent constantly panicking about how hot this chick is. once you are better at the weird banter with 4's and 5's, you can move on to 7's and 8's
>>
>>35917529
In contrast to what I just posted (and this is coming from a virgin), girls are looking for someone who is comfortable, stable, and able to have fun. Of course, anyone can fake this, so just pretending to have a life usually won't get them. Likely, they'll see right through you, and think you're a creep. The PROOF that you are these things is if you have a circle of friends. So, find friends that you actually like to hang out with, and then- INVITE such random girl (after a bit of small talk) to an upcoming party or get-together. BAM- there's the proof. The girl will feel much more comfortable about it.

So, therein lies the problem with most non-normies- they don't have friends, least of all ones that regularly get together and party. But really, if you don't have friends, this should be a clue that you need to change something in your life. Something is wrong, and I really doubt a gf is going to change it. Maybe you need to move to a different place where you can find more people like you, and get hobbies (or at least have people you like hanging around with). Maybe, people who like the same music, videogames, drugs, etc. You need to find your "crowd". (Or alternatively, have a good enough job/skill that you can easily support yourself for the rest of your life.)

Or maybe you're just genetically ugly, boring, or insecure, in which case- congratulations! You're doomed to a painful, lonely life, which many of us have to suffer. But at least you'll know why you continually fail.
>>
>>35917907
good advice, a lot of girls can be scared of going new places with a bunch of people they dont know, so for best results try inviting to places where she can bring friends as well
>>
Thanks for giving me legitimate advice guys. I've been watching a ton of videos made by both men and women to try and just understand girls more and become more comfortable. I feel like I actually have some hope in my life.
>>
>>35918040
try /r/redpill
its leddit cancer but it will help with changing your mindset from robot to what girls actually want
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.