[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In January, my father was laid off and he shot my mother and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1490752193934.jpg (59KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490752193934.jpg
59KB, 720x960px
In January, my father was laid off and he shot my mother and then committed suicide. Since then, I have been working 2 jobs in order to pay the bills and the financial mess my father left behind. I just had my 30th birthday celebration with my friends. I have been friends with them for 5 years and we know each other very well, so they were being brutally honest.

They told me that I should commit suicide like my father because no one would notice if I left. They also said that I am a loser because I've never had a boyfriend before and that it's a sign I'm not good enough to be part of society. They told me that they don't have to work because their husbands and boyfriends support them and that if they were me, they would kill themselves to end the misery.

Are they right? Should I just end it all? I really am incredibly tired. I work 15, 16 hours a day 6, sometimes 7 days a week.
>>
proof? orgn
>>
Sneaky doggo. Fibbing doggo, it is.
>>
even though most would say to do it im gonna be a normie and truly say don't.
imo something good will happen in time once you get past this financial mess and shit and you'll meet someone that will care enough, or i just sound like a faggot
>>
Female """"""friendships"""""
>>
>>35917393
What a bunch of fucking pricks

Take them with you desu
>>
File: cat.jpg (42KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
42KB, 480x477px
>>35917393
if you do decide to kill yourself, kill your "friends" first
people like that don't deserve to live
>>
Shit that never happened: the post

You're probably some female trying make a point that not all females live life on easy mode, but you don't seem to get it,

>They told me that they don't have to work because their husbands and boyfriends support them

And so could this hypothetical girl in the OP, she could EASILY get some guy to take care of her if she wanted to, even if she was ugly, maybe fat would make it harder (still possible), but being fat is entirely her fault.
>>
>>35917393
What kind of friends are those? Is this a woman thing?
>>
>>35917393
>women think being a parasite is the only way to happiness

I'm glad I'm gay.
>>
never had a boyfriend

>prove it roastie
>>
>>35917393
No. Your friends are assholes that don't understand misery. Their opinions mean nothing, they want to be blind to reality and that's why they want you gone.

Stop talking to them. They aren't right for you. There are people who are.
>>
>>35917697
>>35917660
>>35917617
>>35917594
>>35917581
>>35917565
Her friends don't exist you mentally retarded teenage newfags.

You have no fucking brain.
>>
>>35917596
Agreed. Please do this..
>>
>>35917393
>They told me that I should commit suicide like my father because no one would notice if I left
sounds fake but ok
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.