[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have any friends? I mean REAL friends? Wanna talk about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: C6um6YVU0AEPUdm.jpg (91KB, 1200x922px) Image search: [Google]
C6um6YVU0AEPUdm.jpg
91KB, 1200x922px
Do you have any friends? I mean REAL friends? Wanna talk about them/describe them?
>>
>>35916843
I don't. No internet friends either, but hey, things are fine. What about you?
>>
File: IMG_0270.jpg (50KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0270.jpg
50KB, 500x484px
>>35916843
In my imagination I have a lot of them
>>
i did when i was a kid. once i hit about 13 we grew apart because our interests were changing
>>
File: Where do you think we are.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
Where do you think we are.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>35916843
>Do you have any friends?
What do you think
>>
I have my best friend back home, two good friends here at uni, two okay friends, and a decent number of acquaintances I managed to collect because I have a chad friend.

My best friend is the love of my life, in a non-romantic, completely nonsexual way. He means so much to me though that if I had to pick one person to spend the rest of my life with it would be him.

My two good friends from school are both robots and I find it easy to relate to them. We both are mildly racist and share a lot of cynical ideas. It helps all of us to spend time together.

My two okay friends are both normies. I find it hard to really connect with them because there's an unintentional social class gap between us. We try to not make it a thing but I have a hard time believing that they would stand up for me or really help me if it was necessary. One of them is a total chad too which makes it harder.
>>
File: 1486876904521.png (65KB, 186x197px) Image search: [Google]
1486876904521.png
65KB, 186x197px
>>35916879
Well, they haven't responded on skype for quite a while(months), so I guess they dgaf anymore. But I still think they're super cool, even if we never talk again. But my best friend, and the best friend I ever had, who I used to talk to almost everyday, killed herself. Now I'm sad. I think about her everyday, and every time I watch MMA, which is something I got her into. If only I wasn't a NEET, I would've totally sent her like $1000 startup money(inb4 beta cuck) to get a cheap single apartment that she'd pay for with her NEETbux. She really meant a lot to me. But it's too late for that...

I do have a couple friends I haven't talked to in years. But I'm a depressed NEET, and I feel unworthy to talk to them until I have a job and spending money. They're the type to not care about the time difference though, so it'd be aight.
>>
File: 1490506767876.jpg (250KB, 869x943px) Image search: [Google]
1490506767876.jpg
250KB, 869x943px
>>35916843
I've been close with my best friend since we were five. We're both 22 now. He's a real hardworking guy, pigheaded, but smart and very kind. A real "salt of the earth" kind of guy. A few years ago, he moved across the country to be with his girlfriend, but we make every effort to see each other and hang out as often as possible, and we talk on the phone at least an hour a week. I miss him like hell. We used to just be able to chill for hours on the couch and play Gears of War and talk about anything with each other, and now any time spent together is a luxury. He's one of the only people I know who doesn't mind that I'm a robot and a deviant. I miss my bro a lot, /r9k/. I'm afraid that when he gets married to his gf and they have kids, he's going to forget all about me.
>>
I don't even have a single "friend," let alone a REAL friend.
>>
>>35916843
I was talking to this girl. She is Cambodian. She often talks about how she wants to hang out with me. I don't know what to say. I have always been alone and all of a sudden, this girl wants to be around me.
>>
I thought I have one
but she hasnt talked to me in months
not even for my birthday
even when I mentioned one week before
so I guess we are not really friends
she probably got better friends now since started college and get into a band
I don't blame her, Im a dumb neet after all who would need or want a friend like me
>>
I think of my grandma as my best (although only) friend. It's pretty sad that she isn't going to last for much longer.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 462x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 462x465px
>>35916843
I was in a group of friends when I was in high school but they only kept me around to make fun of. I had one real friend but our hobbies and interests were really different and we drifted apart.
>>
>>35916843
i usually end up wanting to date/fuck my friends if i get too close to them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.