[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when the love of your life is seeing someone else?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0361.jpg (53KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0361.jpg
53KB, 550x512px
What do you do when the love of your life is seeing someone else?
>>
i logout of my fake facebook account and close the tab
>>
Realize that person isn't the love of your life. Then realize "the love of your life" is a romantic concept that has no basis in reality.
>>
>>35916818
cry or fap, insult God, wonder if he slaps her, chokes her or makes her cum.
read her private texts, if possible. Learn the best ones she kept in the archive folder.
>>
>>35917063
So you've never met someone who completely shattered your expectations of what other people were supposed to be like? You've never met someone who actually caused you to question what you thought you knew about humanity? Someone, who, through time, even though you should have gone separate ways years ago, you wind up crossing paths with time and time again? Someone who you couldn't get out of your head for any amount of money in the world? If you haven't, I understand why you'd say that. But I can't get past her.
>>
>>35917111

lmao been there done that. you need to grow up
>>
>>35917111
F A N N Y
A
N
N
Y
>>
drink hard liquor

browse dank memes
>>
>>35917140
Go to hell.
>>35917165
I'm already bout drunk as fuck my friend.
>>
A few questions that I need to know
How you could ever hurt me so
I need to know what I've done wrong
And how much it's been going on
All the answers to my questions, I have to find.
[repeat]

...drown a bottle of Martini, hidden beneath the desk
>>
She's not the love of your life, motherfucker. You haven't even talked to her.
>>
>>35917111
>But I can't get past her
You can, and you will.
>>
>>35916818
Your life isn't over yet, how do you know they are the love of your life?
>>
>>35916818
>What do you do when the love of your life is seeing someone else?
You move on.

/thread
>>
To be perfectly honest, I could never love someone who doesn't love me. Never. I'm a narcissist. My respect goes up for someone who likes me, and goes down for people who don't.
>>
>>35917525
What happens if you've already fallen in love with a girl, like heavily fallen in love and only later found out that she's seeing someone or that she's only later started seeing someone? Does your love for her just magically end right there and then?
>>
Devote your life to something else and then never love again.

That's what I'm doing at least.
>>
Fuck a fat chick.
>>
File: Walter.C..Dornez.full.1869892.jpg (308KB, 1000x875px) Image search: [Google]
Walter.C..Dornez.full.1869892.jpg
308KB, 1000x875px
>>35916818
Actually I never felt true love for any of the females I ever dated. I truthfully only ever went after women who were in my league and I could talk to and fuck with. To no extent did I feel they were apart of me or I couldnt live without them.

Women are emotional creatures, it is THERE JOB TO FEEL LIKE THEY CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU. Not yours. You arent stupid you know chicks are just as dark as men if not worse. Do not play their game of being pussywhipped. You have to throw down good dick just to keep a women so please learn
>>
>>35916818
rearrange your what you value in life until you are comfortable and don't have to change anything about yourself and don't feel like you are missing anything in life
>>
File: enough.jpg (71KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
71KB, 707x500px
hide my love for her and become a lonely depressed piece of shit wallowing in despair as she dates that long haired goth dude that looks like a total cuck
>>
>>35917111
And now she's fucking another Man, who she loves more than she ever did you.

But keep worshipping her I guess.
>>
>>35916818
I give up and let it go until they break up. Still try to be friendly to both her and her bf. But sometimes I just sit in my room and cry.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.