[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMINDER: TULPAS AREN'T REAL YOU FUCKING AUTISTS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 4181548.jpg (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
4181548.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
REMINDER:
TULPAS AREN'T REAL YOU FUCKING AUTISTS
>>
>>35916733

I wish I could know this for absolutely certain

I mean its such a subjective thing that even if it was real there'd be no way to communicate its reality to anyone else

seriously if I could know if they were real i'd get to work on that shit

not worth the wasted time if they aren't tho

I mean I get a lot of tulpa posters are mostly just mentally ill attention seekers, but can they all really be that?
>>
I can't believe I actually willed a Tulpa into existence before it became a meme on messageboards.

I guess my wizard powers are just too strong.
>>
>>35916813

I mean it has basis in some older cultures, talk of thoughtforms and such

did you just do it by accident or something?
>>
>>35916794

Its literally just inducing psychosis on yourself. 99% it wont work and you"ll just give up, that one time it does work it will drive the person insane, because succesfully "creating" a tulpa is by definition a mental illness.

You're either going to be wasting your time on something that wont ever happen, or end up driving yourself to insanity. Both dont sound too pleasant to me, but deciding that will be up to you.
>>
>>35916733
Guillotine

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES
>>
>>35917081
Well I mean, are you really insane if your perfectly functional and happy? Like what about Christians who are talking about hearing or seeing Angels and God and stuff. That's almost tulpa-tier talk, but everyone acts like it's totally fine if it's religious stuff.
>>
YUH

deathblox
>>
>>35917248

The difference is that no one is actually seeing angels, they're just lying. A tulpa is supposed to be visible and tangible, and if you got to that point you are in deep psychosis. It can get out of control fast, people here have reported their tulpa's "turning" on them. While theyre probably roleplaying, its not too far from the truth. The tulpa is a projection of your own mind, and it has the ability to become your worst nightmare, since its literally you and knows your fears better than anyone else.

Psychosis is a pandoras box. Its starts with something small like seeing things that arent there to being descending into a completely made up world and having lost all touch with reality. You dont want to go there.
>>
TULPAS
ARENT
REAL
GET
HELP
YOU
FUCKS
>>
>>35916733
i had an imaginary friend when i was little that never went away

does that count?
>>
>>35916733
My Tulpa disagrees, and she called you a faggot.
>>
>>35917695
>she
>implying a female of any type, including from your own delusions, would talk to you
>>
>>35917753
Well she did friendzone me, if that shows how much a loser cuck I am. Not bad though, we browse here all day while she memes and baits, binge movies/shows laugh like retards while doing it. So it's at least a comfy existence.
>>
File: 1458403416546.jpg (84KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1458403416546.jpg
84KB, 480x360px
>>35917821
she's not real you fucking idiot
>>
>>35917888
Maybe, maybe not, but honestly don't care. Real or not I enjoy her company, and have a good time, so fuck it. Whatever floats your and my boat.
>>
TRIPLE SIX
FIVE
FOUR
YUH
>>
IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

full disclosure I only listened to that song like 4 times
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.