[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my boyfriend just broke up with m e

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

fembot ehre can anyone talk on skype voice i havent spoken to another person in weeks im so alone i don't think i can do this anymore please i just need the company of another voice while i sleep
>>
>>35916352
>I just need one hit, I'll do anything I just need a little

Attention is a help of a drug. Get some help you pathetic junkie.
>>
>>35916352
>i havent spoken to another person in weeks
uh huh, i'm sure it must be terrible for you, "fembot".
come back when it's been 6+ years.
>>
used to have a bf
just a week

lmao women loneliness is a meme
>>
>>35916352
sure what's your skype ms. fembot?
>>
>>35916352
skype??! your bf probs left you cause u dont use discord
>>
>>35916375
A hell of a drug*

Fuck mobileposting, how do normalfags do it?
>>
>>35916352
I'll be your female friend if you want
>>
>>35916382
6+ year not that fucking trap-bitch op
give contact, talking to you would be a prize
>>
this is like those "I havent had sex in two weeks" threads? don't you normies have better things to do than laughing at us? sometimes robots seens more normal
>>
>>35916352
K

Gonna be playing some games before bed anyways
>>
>>35916430
Prepare your anus for spam from a massive wave of anons pretending to be OP
>>
>>35916417
you don't understand, i have literally 0 social skills. trying to talk to me would be no fun.
i appreciate the offer though.
>>
File: anadult.png (46KB, 284x201px) Image search: [Google]
anadult.png
46KB, 284x201px
>>35916352

Women are lyke...so much better at taking pain then men amirite? We just have a higher tolerance for it or something. I read it in a magazine!
>>
>>35916491
Will you suffer me venting my frustrations at my own inadequacy? I have a craving to roast myself tonight to some stranger.
>>
>>35916491
lol same here, I don't even have Skype because of it, I don't understand how can other robots use discord doesnt supposed to be this a place for social reatards with no basic social skills and anxiety ?
>>
a husbando will never break up with you or cheat on you
>>
>>35916416
i haven't had a female friend since middle school. i'd like that but i don't know how

>>35916375
you're right i am attention seeking. i can't describe this pain it hurts i'm sorry i'm pathetic i know

>>35916430
i messaged you

>>35916491
me neither that's why opted for voice. i never know what to say

>>35916506
:(
>>
op you are literally asking for an orbitter, if you want to talk and make contact with someone here don't start with "im a fembot do what I want" just say you want some talking buds and that's it
>>
Anyone who actually tries to make this roastie cunt feel better about her boyfriend breaking up with her is an actual cuck
>>
>>35916589
I will talk to you femanon. I have no ulterior desires. Send me an email at [email protected] with your skype and I'll add you, or rather I would send you mine in return if you prefer.
>>
id talk with you but im a spic and my english sounds like the google's translator
>>
>>35916560
he got tired of me i guess. we were ldr for over a year and i got a job so he could afford to come visit but i got fired one day and broke down crying and he just sat on the other end of the skype call playing wow with friends
>>
>>35916607
i don't want a talking bud i just don't want to sleep alone
>>
>>35916644
Haha after 2 weeks of not having some boy in her hands she can't take it. 2 weeks. Actually hang yourself fat worthless bitch
>>
File: IMG-20170330-WA0053.jpg (10KB, 300x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170330-WA0053.jpg
10KB, 300x214px
Sure,i use Skype a lot.
Thats sucks desu desu.
>>
>>35916691
i don't have anything else. i'm neet dropped out of high school in the first year. i don't have any male or female friends. i only had him. what do
>>
>>35916352
MURDERFUCKER 3000, normie
>>
>>35916727
underage b&

mooooods

clearly unoriginal
>>
>>35916727
That's pretty sad, why did you drop out of high school? Maybe you should endeavor to get a GED or something like that. Perhaps you could find a man in a similar position to yours. It would at least give you something to aim for.
>>
>>35916644
>falling for the ldr meme
>giving him money

you deserve it
>>
>>35916759
i had a hard time connecting with others and it took a toll on me emotionally. everyday was suffocating, i just wanted to say home and sleep. i was depressed and anxious for a long time and only recently got over it this year when he came along. i'm still neet and only leave my house for "alternative school" once a week
>>
>>35916352
>>35916727

[email protected]

Email me here, op. I'm also a dropout at the same age. I'll keep you company all day.
>>
>>35916851
I know that feel, having trouble connecting with others, social anxiety at least. I was fortunate to be born intelligent so I buried my nose in my studies. I started college a year early and eventually dropped out. Doing okay now I guess, not a neet at least. If you want to talk on skype, I'd gladly oblige.
>>
>>35916352
Sure, post skype and I'll talk to you.
>>
>>35916352
Are you still taking ads, OP?

I'm a NEET. I'd sleep in a call with you every day.
>>
send skype and ill talk with you fem anon
>>
>>35916491
Okay I had to ask. I'd really liked to have had one awkward conversation for 10 minutes though :/
6+ years is so impressive.
>>
>>35916382
[email protected]
if you change your mind
>>
Jesus christ. It must be so easy to be a girl.

How do you guys manage to look so pathetic?
>>
File: 1481938971513.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1481938971513.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>RREEEEE WOMEN HAVE IT SO EASY
>Yea sure I'll give you all my attention

>R9k

When will you retards realize that women get attention because your dumb asses give it to them?
>>
>>35917472
>Implying I'm invested in your man vs woman crab bucket struggle.
>Implying I give a fuck.
>>
>>35917487
Then the argument wasn't directed to you and you shouldn't have even bothered respond.
>>
was it cause you were too clingy? desu debating breaking up with my gf over that
>>
>>35916589
>i haven't had a female friend since middle school. i'd like that but i don't know how
What, you've only wanted male attention this entire time? How old are you?
>>
File: rainy.png (403KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
rainy.png
403KB, 800x600px
>>35916352
>>35916430
That was a good convo
>>
>>35916352
Resume is im a Neet/Hikki.

Zero friends.

Even if your not real, it's worth a try.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.