[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here kill themselves before? How did you do it and how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: _1752695_boredbbccorbis300.jpg (11KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
_1752695_boredbbccorbis300.jpg
11KB, 300x180px
Anyone here kill themselves before? How did you do it and how quickly did you die?
>>
>>35915706
I hung myself once. It was pretty cool, except for all the kicking and gasping for air as my carotid artery literally exploded. Not sure if I'd recommend.
>>
yeah i shot myself in the head, was pretty quick but was really fuckin loud, the afterlife is pretty neat though
>>
>>35915770
Sweet. So long as there's internet, it can't be all that bad.
>>
I once solo rush'd ROT at lvl 48 wild.. bank was lost m8
>>
I was the first human to fly into a black hole.
Was pretty cool, got stretched out infinitely and hit the singularity, god was chilling there and allowed me to live and have wifi because I was so brave.

AMA
>>
>>35915706
rope around neck but it didn't work out.
I had texted oneitis about it right before, she didn't give a single fuck, not even the day after.
as for me, well I'm still there.
>>
>>35916183
Is God black, white, asian, latino? What's that nibba look like?
>>
I used to spend hours, days looking for potassium cy4nide on the internet, never found it.
It was before the dark web.

Lived several days with a rope hanged in my flat, living without a clear possibility of escape had become unbearable. Father is the 1st physician of the family, and I'm nothing.
>>
>>35916183

He's a Pajeet, unfortunately. Was pretty chill tho, he kept offering his curry but I was like nah lol
>>
>>35915706
A couple hours ago I did that classic "belt around a doorknob suicide". I'm pretty sure that I panicked and stood up just before everything went dark, but I feel really nice and cozy, so what if I succeeded?

Either way, it felt good. The people online said it would be really painful, but it was great.
>>
>>35916367
I've got my belt looped and ready to go here as well. It's been in the same spot right next to me for a while now. I'm not very brave.
>>
File: 1482037344133.jpg (19KB, 300x380px) Image search: [Google]
1482037344133.jpg
19KB, 300x380px
>>35916278
Don't Tell me that you spend days looking to buy KCN and you didn't see how easy it is easy to make. Give or take 60 bucks and a stove and you are ready to go. Worst thing that can happen is that you scrap your stove but at this point, who care?
>>
I can't die, unfortunately. Please help me.
>>
File: julian-assange-AP_135600527919.jpg (1MB, 1966x1609px) Image search: [Google]
julian-assange-AP_135600527919.jpg
1MB, 1966x1609px
>>35916420
yeah but KYS is for semi alphas, if you knew how beta I became.
Now I'm completely used of being shat on, and not being invited to Premieres. And not getting ass. Also, the gf jumped under a train. Man I wanted to join her. She was really like no other.
>>
>>35916460
what do you need? /J
>>
Real story time
I brought a noose to a forest (pre-tied, those things are hard to make) a few minutes from my house, I spent a good 5 mins trying to find a branch strong enough & somewhat high, but couldn't tie it to the branch correctly, one snapped when I pulled it, another didn't tighten enough & my feet could touch the ground.
Some walkers passed by then and I went home as not to disturb them.
I want to try again but I want to give enough money to my parents to compensate their wasted imvestment.
>>
>>35915706
Yes.
Carbon dioxide Pilkington.
It took 45 minutes.
>>
Last week I jumped in front of a speeding train. My organs got crushed, all my bones broke, and my neck and head twisted to my back. It was apparently some kid's birthday on that train. He was going to his dad's town.
>>
>>35916554
You sound kind but sad. I would want to help you but there's nothing I can but liste, so if you want to talk, I'm here.
>>
>>35916554
>pre-tied, those things are hard to make
a noeud coulant? sliding noose? please...
>>
>>35916594
Are you posting from hell, or the hospital?
>>
File: Not Good.jpg (89KB, 679x657px) Image search: [Google]
Not Good.jpg
89KB, 679x657px
>>35916751
>hell is being stuck posting on imageboards for an eternity
>>
>>35916205
>trying to guilt people over your decisions

Fuck off faggot. Do it right next time if that's how you use people.
>>
>>35916829
That's not how it happened, and I'm known as a generous person, certainly did more good than harm, she herself compared me to Robin Williams, before he... KYS'd himself.
>>
>>35916858
If you text someone that you're about to kill yourself and they purposefully don't respond, they are very sick of some shit you've been doing to them, probably for a long time. Telling someone you're gonna kill yourself is the ultimate "hey look at me give me attention waaah" thing you can do, and makes you a giant asshole for putting someone else in the position of "having" to try and talk you out of it. It's utterly selfish.
>>
>>35916940
very original post, w/e
actually I think I texted her that I had just missed my hero in a non-nonironic way.
Suicide is almost aways a crime, and society should go to jail for being so selfish.
Suicide is not a fate, some countries do better than others. Religion, kinship, stuff.
>>
>>35916183
Why do I believe this on some level.

Fucking I am so willing to accept things like this I JUST
>>
>>35916994
Put down the bong, retard.
>>
>>35916492
>yfw a girl is more brave than you
>>
>>35917091
Thank you m9, yes she was really something. Noone could treat her like shit, she even wrestled a policeman at the station, despite her 49kg.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.