[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did too many psychedelic drugs and I'm permanently tripping.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: D7rMzsQ.gif (241KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
D7rMzsQ.gif
241KB, 200x193px
I did too many psychedelic drugs and I'm permanently tripping. I contemplate suicide every day. Long time lurker, tell me to kill myself fellow robots.
>>
>>35915437
Tell me what you saw, robot
>>
Try getting some schitzo drugs
>>
File: 1490841042447.gif (43KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1490841042447.gif
43KB, 320x320px
Hi,I'm also tripping balls. Tell me your visions.
>>
>>35915437
OD on crazy drugs.
>>
OP here, I've seen it all. Most recent trip sent me into this hyperspace almost a year ago. An unkown amount of LSD, I saw God, the devil and a man with a thousand faces. God told me I was living too far ahead of myself, that my future would come to me. The devil told me I was living in my past. The man with a thousand faces focused his energy on me and sent me signals telling me to live in the present. This is when I become uneasy. I started to turn into a chemical and I was swimming around in my own brain. A wall of frequencies vibrating and taking shape in different Aztec designs with oranges and blues. Constellations danced in this wall. A bunch of purple hands unattached from their arms were grabbing each others wrists in the shape of a key. The wall opened a keyhole for these hands. My face turned into a whirlpool inhabited by sharks. Their fins circled.
>>
>>35916095
How did you know they were God and the Devil?

What psychedelics do you recommend? How are you "permanently tripping"?
>>
>>35915437
Don't kill yourself, buddy :,(

You have lots of tales and experiences to tell others. You've just learned from different teachers.
>>
Dont kill yourself! write trip reports, i'll read them
>>
>>35916095
>a christmas carol
>>
>>35915437
I know that FUCKING FEEL op.
Except with dissociatives instead of psychedelics. I'm sure it's a lot different. But seriously, seriously, this is retarded.
>>
i stopped before i got too far but i still have 100% lsd influenced thoughts here and there. i did like 20 tabs so far in 2016. trying to take a break. i tried to get clean and do work this week but did acid, dissos, hydros, xanax, and speed all week while doing nothing but playing dota all day straight. after playing loads of dota on acid the color palette looks visually brighter to me. after my last trip i get this thing where i get kinda dizzy and cant move my mouse right sometimes. fuck acid desu its gay
>>
Their presence and energy channeled divine/satanic power. I recommend Mushrooms for those who are looking for a transcendent earthy spiritual trip. They are my favorites. My last mushroom trip was 9/21 i had 2 grams that morning in tea. I choked down as much as I could. I sipped it during my lecture and finished it there. Halfway through the lecture, my stomach started to hurt (common) and fractals started to come into vision. I was feeling the normal psychedelic muscle tension. Class ended and I felt strange. I ended up laughing a lot and playing with a dog. My friend watched me after class for a little bit. I laid on her carpet and melted in the softness. About four hours later i took 3 more grams from there the ceiling was walking down to me. My friends eyelids would magnify and I could see flashing hieroglyphs and dancing men. I felt like a knight on a quest playing frogger when crossing the road. I couldn't take my eyes off the trees they sent signals to each other. I went to a park and was very confused. At this point when leaving and going back to a friends apartment I kept seeing police and ambulences. Loud noises have historically freaked me out when on psychs. I felt so sick to my stomach. My friends had to coax me out of the car. I wanted to cry so bad. I kept feeling like I was living everyone's life at once and that it made me godlike. There is a common connection with everything and being. I was put in a dark room because my friends had it with me. I thought I was a mormon and was on my way to heaven and in order to get there I needed to be anally penetrated. I then began repeating "God gave me a long schlong" it turned my trip around. Weird shit do it once.
>>
Do u see ghosts
>>
In essence I'm permanently tripping because I still see shit on a daily basis or like above, have psychedelic influenced thoughts. Ever since I've done the large amount in a 7 month period I've noticed trouble speaking, my eyes are frequently dilated, and I do not feel in control anymore.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.