[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a girl with a hairy pussy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: dani-daniels-wild-bush-712166.jpg (352KB, 610x813px) Image search: [Google]
dani-daniels-wild-bush-712166.jpg
352KB, 610x813px
Would you date a girl with a hairy pussy?
>>
yes as long as she trims it at least
>>
>>35914993
Oh god yes that one. I'd prefer it be thinned out a little more
>>
ffs im drinking coffee
>>
I fucking love hairy pussies. Grass on the field, man. I want to be fucking women, not 12 year olds
>>
i would not date that girl because her vagina is not hairy enough
>>
>>35915026
Girls can get pubic hair as young as 10.
>>
>>35914993
I'm confident that shaving is a myth and only nympho freaks shave desu senpai.
>>
Only on the pelvis
>>
I can, I did
>>
>>35914993
Have dated and actively enjoy it. I prefer hairy pussies over trimmed/bald ones. Probably because they're "rare" in my life.
>>
>>35914993
it feels gross once you know what trimming feels like, if you cant feel your underwear rub against there it feels like you havent showered. also her makeup looks nice.
>>
I live in Japan. I wouldn't have a choice either way.

That said, I love hair.
>>
File: 1439968524172.png (553KB, 609x469px) Image search: [Google]
1439968524172.png
553KB, 609x469px
>>35914993
Of course I would, I prefer bush anyway.

When it comes down to it though, think of where we are. Any robot that says he wouldn't is a liar, make no mistake..
>>
>>35914993
I don't get laid, but if I were dating someone I would shave for them out of courtesy, and I'd hope for the same
In return. I don't want hair in my mouth and I don't want my partner to have hair in her mouth.
>>
>>35915230
What? Also post your pubes

>>35915398
Post bush please
>>
>>35915136

If she got pubes, she can breed
>>
I want them to make up their mind and be consistent. Stubble is purgatory without a condom. Though, shaved or trimmed is going to up their odds of getting head. I don't like flossing between a girl's legs.

>>35915178
The ones that shave are usually the worst in bed. Not a big deal if you're planning on doing all the work anyway.
>>
I would only date a female if she was hairy
>>
Yes. And I wouldn't date one who shaved.
>>
>>35914993
I physically responded to that pic, besides my dick, started salivating and my heart beat went up.

Hnnng.
>>
>>35915178
Nope. Shaving is common, and most women do it because "they think" it looks/feels good. In reality, they're just following trends -- and it's much easier and safer to shave/wax the hair down there.
>>
>>35915740
Yeah my girl would shave because she said it's more hygienic. I don't know if that's true or not but damn it pisses me off.
>>
>>35915792
Well it gets messy when they bleed that's why, the blood plus hair is more effort to clean
>>
>>35914993
with that cute face i would trim them myself, and live happily ever after
>>
I know a girl who had extreme bush in high school. Didn't fuck her, but we did oral a few times

She works for the Department of the Treasury now, making 4x what I do as a comfy government employee

not even meme'ing

fuck you ashley
>>
>>35915924
why are your poor decisions Ashley's fault?
>>
>>35914993
Yes. Actually I love a girl with some hair down there.
>>
I guess, but, I prefer shaved. I myself shave and I prefer the stimulation and closeness that both being shaved gives. Add in some lube and it feel amazing to rub bare skin together while you grind your pelvises together.
>>
>no one has posted any more hairy pussy
>>
>>35914993
Is that a dick? Because it looks like it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.