[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does it feel to be a white male at east asia?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: 1487787537064.jpg (126KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487787537064.jpg
126KB, 960x960px
how does it feel to be a white male at east asia?
>>
>>35914857
you picked a really shitty example

a bald dude with some ugly peri-middle aged sluts

yuck
>>
Feels like being a chad tier white guy in the US
>>
File: oh.jpg (30KB, 263x453px) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
30KB, 263x453px
Why go all the way to Asia when you can pledge AK Psi at MIT and be around business-oriented chinks?
>>
i like those leiji matsumoto looking girls with the long faces

i wonder if there's a word for that.
>>
File: A16.jpg (2MB, 800x3324px) Image search: [Google]
A16.jpg
2MB, 800x3324px
>>35914857

Like shit. Is the reason you picked that picture because you can relate to how ugly the White Guy is? The girls were probably just being polite because the balding weeb asked for a picture.
>>
>>35914857
Nice body language on the left one like "get me out of here" lmao
>>
>>35914857
>balding

There's no way he's fucking even one of those
>>
>>35914986
>you picked that picture because you can relate to how ugly the White Guy is

/thread.
>>
File: weaboo_c763ea_3801913.jpg (66KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
weaboo_c763ea_3801913.jpg
66KB, 768x576px
>>35914857

>inb4 my asian girlfriend
>inb4 i went to japan and girls worshipped me
>>
>>35915081
LMAOO oh fuckkkkkkk he got heroin eyes and he got a fucking throat lump he needa get checked.

also for a fucking milisecond i thought that was a dipset tee, but nope.... never fails...... hes on the alaskah noah bear fashion shit i forgot this is 4chan.
>>
>>35914964
kek I'm in AKPsi at a state school
shit sucks
>>
>>35914986

What women say and what women actually do are 2 very different things. Also white guys that go to asia are not looking for dating, they're looking for casual sex/hook ups.

Now the guy in OP's pic is just too damn ugly, but an average looking 6ft white guy? Game over.
>>
>>35915081
>>35915081
To some degree this is true though. Girls in asia like guys that are "different," whether it be gender, fashion style, attitude, etc. I'm asian myself but I stand out quite a bit because I dress differently. I dont have a western accent at all so to the natives I'm just someone from out of town or out of state, yet girls are still attracted to that. Had a group of three girls hit on me out of the blue after we kept bumping into each other in the hotel lobby.
>>
File: A21.jpg (1MB, 800x2226px) Image search: [Google]
A21.jpg
1MB, 800x2226px
>>35915155

Is that even something to brag about? Casual hook ups are for sluts. That's not wife material. No different than paying for a buncha hookers then.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlkFzeTOApk

click "cc" for subtitles.
>>
>/r/asianmasculinity comes rushing in at full force
>>
>>35915240
What if I have low standards and I will ask any girl to be my gf

if they yes to me without knowing my name
are we both low grade trash? or is it ok because we're "together" since we both have low standards =x
>>
>>35915393

If that works you for anon, then that's cool. But long term relationships are better in the long run. See if it's something that could last.
>>
>>35914857

>hover arming
>non of their body language indicate that at any point they were looking at him in a positive fashion
>>
>>35914857
tfw white male and have debilatating yellow fever but am most turned on by the asian girls who wouldn't want any foreign guy because ultimate pure and doesn't want to be soiled
but that goes against me lol
>>
>>35916167

You must settle for an unpure Asian, or go back and embrace a pure white. The same way an Asian guy could never have a pure white, but a strange weeaboo one.
>>
>>35914857
i want to move to asia. any idea how?
>>
>>35914857
Studied Abroad in Japan, if you're white your game in Japan will improve a ton. I easily got to talk to way more girls (and actually pretty ones too) which pretty much never happens in America for me.

That being said, if you go to Japan, you gotta have a good way of finding people to talk to in general. People won't approach you usually on their own. I was on a college campus so it was a bit easier at times but I found I could meet a good amount of girls just fucking around in Akihabara and Shibuya.
>>35916268
Get a bachelor's degree, then you can teach English in Japan for the rest of your life. This has no Japanese language qualifications. English teaching in Korea is pretty similar, not sure exactly but you may be able to get away with not having a Bachelor's degree for Korea.
>>
>>35916236

Neat. Tanahashi in r9k.
>>
>>35916730

He's a great wrestler man. Love him and Okada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0qdGajJJ9s
>>
>>35916757

Good taste. I haven't been able to see much NJPW the past year or so. I have lots of catching up to do.
>>
File: 1464799511585.jpg (82KB, 654x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464799511585.jpg
82KB, 654x600px
Alpha factor for white boys is gone.

White countries are being flooded with undesirable shitskins.

The discomfort and anxiety is palpable.

Asians in Asia (both males and females) know this thanks to the internet

Countless disappointed Chinese/Korean/Japanese travelers to France or England every year who come back with such reports

Asians are the next Alphas. Our corporations, governments, industries, skyscrapers, cityscapes are top notch. Culture, too. It's why so many white girls follow K-Pop or try to learn Japanese.
>>
File: IMG_2719.jpg (54KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2719.jpg
54KB, 600x338px
>>35916933

https://youtu.be/HZ7oMS7dwO0

All hail weeb girls that stay fit due to kpop dances.
>>
>>35916236
FKKKKKKKK Japanese girls are so hot
>Tfw you'll never be a buff Japanese samurai with harem of Japanese girls in kimonos.
>>
>>35914986
If a white man responded like this he'd be ridiculed to no end.
>>
>>35915123
DIPSETDIPSETDIPSETDIPSET
>>
>>35917363
BASES LOADED
ZEKE ON FIRST
SANTANA ON SECOND
JIM ON THIRD
I'M AT BAT
>>
>>35915156
Same, I am Asian, but I look very different, quite "westernized". Being 6'2" makes you stand out, and being of a quite muscular build even more. Plus, girls think that my American accent in my Chinese is really cute.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.