[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf texts you to tell you her boobs hurt umm okay dear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>gf texts you to tell you her boobs hurt
umm okay dear
>>
>>35914357
Tell her your cum is icy hot.
>>
>>35914357
>gf
Get out normie, normie get out
>>
>>35914357
chide her for complaining about her comfy bra supported tatas whilst simultaneously bemoaning your free swinging maraca nuts

it's important in relationships to unload your partner's emotion gun and use those whine bullets in your own moan cannon
>>
>>35914357
Literally how old are you you fucking underage faggot and why did you think this was even worthy of making a thread

fuck off retard

>>35914639
>>35914707
>>35914738
dont enable him
>>
>>35914357
>tfw I did this to my bf but with nipples instead
I'm sorry
>>
>>35914960
We don't give a fuck what hurts on you, if you want to message us just message us. Is this why you text this shit? You don't know what to say?

I hate roasties texting me this shit.
>>
>>35915409
>as if anyone other than ur mom texts you.
>>
>>35914357
>not responding 'why don't i massage them for you then'

lame
>>
>>35914357
Congrats. That's one of the first signs of pregnancy.
>>
>>35915488
That's not how sore tiddies work

>>35915518
It's also a sign of their period
or their tiddies growing
>>
>>35915900
well you know better than me, i'm the robot here. as far as i know they're bags of sand
>>
>>35915429
>Your mom texts you to tell you her boobs hurt
>>
>>35916022
>Your GF texts your mom to tell her that her pussy is on fire
>>
>>35914357
Fuk u noormii
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.