[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do black women make snorting noises? I work with them and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Why do black women make snorting noises? I work with them and they keep doing this thing where they make this weird noise like they are releasing their breath through their nose really quickly. They do it a lot and it sounds kind of like a turbo charger engine when it revs up (I know this because I watch Initial D)

Anyone have an explanation for this? I don't mind I'm just curious)
>>
>>35913382
I laugh like that sometimes when I'm high but it's because I'm laughing hard and I don't want it to be highly audible. Plus not being able to laugh in school trained me to do it.
>>
>>35913382

Took inspiration from Steve Urkel.

/Thread
>>
When you say you work with them, do you mean you give them food at the homeless centre?
>>
>>35913501
No I work at a pharmacy. Half the time I'm giving black women their meds and they are like *snort* whatchu say? say wha? Hannh?
>>
>>35913382
Many animals expel air through their nostrils as a means of nonverbal communication.
>>
>>35913382
link to the video? i don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>35913382
It's all in the nostrils and maybe not wanting to blow their nose. That trait means you work in the hood somewhere the other ones don't do it usually.
>>
>>35913382
link pls?
hvh
>>
>>35914403
>>35914232
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obm1z_pv_NM&t

here you go.

>>35914319
I've only noticed it on the east coast honestly. In the south they don't do that.
>>
>>35914799
Oh god no, I didn't deserve that
>>
>>35913382
Holy fuck I've been wondering this lately too. This black girl in one of my classes does a disgusting fucking snort about once every two minutes and has all semester. i understand when people have to sniff or something, happens to the best of us. But a fucking snort?
WHY
>>
>>35914799
>I've only noticed it on the east coast honestly. In the south they don't do that.
might be the cold weather

the larger negroid nostrils inhale colder air more rapidly

narrower nostrils 'warm' up the air more

>they make this weird noise like they are releasing their breath through their nose really quickly
they narrow the nostrils and do this to warm up their nasal cavity

>t, broscientist, PhD
>>
>>35915110
are you in the northeast?

>>35915191
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en9B7fJSoUQ

see? look, no snorting.
>>
>>35915387
Alabama.

I don't know what this guy thinks he's talking about. >>35914799
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.