[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Outing pedo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-03-30-20-27-40--1218628819.jpg (10KB, 314x161px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-30-20-27-40--1218628819.jpg
10KB, 314x161px
Could you spread the word someone who goes by spooky on discord r9k and steam is a 30+ year old pedo/sex offender who uses fake pictures of traps to lure young boys into sending pics and meeting irl to rape then and assault them =) thanks
>>
>>35913216
Do you have any proof to back your claims up?
>>
They were exposed before going by a different alias I'm just spreading the word.
>>
His old name desu had screenshots someone posted before exposing him sadly I don't have them.
>>
I offer 1k to this pedo scum to meet me irl and try to attack me. I'll shoot him with my AR
>>
i think i might've talked to the guy before on discord but i'm not 100% sure
any more info on him?
I just feel i recognize the name spooky
wait
did he once have the name of maki
>>
>>35913401
He is in all those steam threads shilling and known as a fuck. He tried to fuck with a friend so I'm trying to get him know.
>>
This guy tried to get me to send him nudes over steam before. I didn't know he was a pedophile holy shit
>>
>>35913401
It's possible he has a few different aliases and I'm sure he has a few no one knows about. I want this to get known also like open because I have heard about this before
>>
>>35913450
oh I never touch the steam shit
i just drop by the occasional discord
>>
>>35913513
Yeah he is all over discord also but I don't use it much I use steam mostly. So that's were I know him from.
>>
WOW GUYS holy shit I had a run in with this guy a month ago we talked for like a week then he sent me nudes and requested nudes. Geez wtf
>>
It'd be easier to track him knowing his username/code`
>>
>>35913613
Spooky#4714 feel free to invite him and his pedo orbitors here xD
>>
>>35913675
Holy shit this FUCKING guy is in a server with me and trys to erp with people all the time in dms
>>
Serves the little faggots right.
>>
>>35913703
HI spooky you fag I reported you to the fbi btw. Included your steam name and discord Id =) hope you've been keeping them updated that your using the Internet when that's breaking the rules you convicted sex offending faggot
>>
>>35913697
SHIT NOW I FUCKING REMEMBER
THE GUY WAS CAUGHT FOR THAT UNDERAGE SHIT ON A ERP GENERAL ON /TRASH/
NOW I REMEMBER
>>
>>35913765
Yeah if someone could link it That would help I'm trying to get as many as possible informed. The authorities have apparently been informed by someone unless it was a meme ?
>>
>>35913742
>>>tumblr

>mfw listening to russian house music triggering faggots

Take a dance with the skelli, I dare ya.
>>
>>35913893
Tumblr? Umm no I'm not it's funny how you try to insult me but don't deny your a pedo faggot
>>
Wow guys I had this guy in a server with me. Holy shit I'm glad I saw this if it's true atleast I'm aware now.
>>
>anime posting steam fag is actually a disgustinly ugly 30+ pedo

who would have fuckin thought
>>
>>35913911
This is quickly turning into some sort of witch hunt when I'm simply a random innocent shitposter.

Just goes to show how hysterical and silly, not even dangerous really, these "volunteer anti pedo task force"... get over yourself. You most certainly must be new here.
>>
>>35913948
The issue is he catfishs people and sends pics of traps to them claiming there him. Also yeah it's not a huge strech
>>
>>35913961
>been here since 2009
You must be new here. No I just don't want my fellow users being victimized by some fagget pedo
>>
Hmmm I don't know if I believe all this but I'll be careful of this person if I ever meet them.
>>
>>35913999
Well you are still a pathetic individual with a victimhood complex bordering on madness. Toodaloo!
>>
>>35913961
>trying to change this into a witch hunt meme to discredit it. Really intresting man there are multiple people reporting this is legit but your trying to change the perspective of it and act like this pedo is a victim
>>
>>35914051
The guy with a victim complex says I have one hmmm
>>
>>35914066
>going to whine my way into an arguement for arguement's sake in an effort to rationalize my dependence on the nanny state and aspirations to thought police others

CANCER.

Gl with your spooky skeletons
>>
Man I've seen this guy around in a few of my servers he is pretty weird and his orbitors are really annoying and buy him games it's pretty funny. Didn't know he was a pedo though. Kek
>>
>>35914114
Literally writing things that mean nothing and using buzz words to try and change the perception of what's going on. >how dare you say I can't have sex with young children your the thought police
Lmfao
>>
I don't understand how this is a problem.

Everyone on /r9k/ is 18+ anyway.
>>
Open here tfw this thread has turned into a bitch fest when I'm just trying to share information
>>
>>35914160
Lol xD implying most of r9k isn't 13-15
>>
>try to share information about a dangerous pedo so boys don't get fucked over
>turns into a shit posting argument fest
Oh r9k oh you
>>
Tfw have erped with this guy
Tfw have sent nudes to this guy
Tfw he wanted to meet in rl and when I denied he freaked out and leaked my nudes and erp log basiclly tried blackmailing me into meeting him
>>
>all this samefagging
Pathetic.

>>35914160
This
>>
>>35913216
im not even shocked
you people are the worst

>>35914160
>implying they dont lie about their age
>>
This thread made

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAVE THE WORLD, GEN Z! ALL YOU CAN DO IS BE GAY PEDO BAIT! LEWD!
>>
>>35914335
>implying it matters if they lie
>>
>>35914386
This desu originalayyyy
>>
Tfw check r9k before bed and people are bullying my spooker wtf you guys are the lowest of the low get a fucking life you faggets stop bullying him Jesus Christmas. Just because those boys are retards dosnt mean you should attack him
>>
OP must be asshurt someone didn't want to erp with him anymore.
>>
>pretend to be a pre-teen kid and meet up irl

>pull out my saiga-12 automatic 12 gauge shot gun and blast his brains all over the pavement

Justice.
>>
>>35914496
I don't erp sorry. I'm just a concerned parent desu. I have a young child myself and pedo disgust me.
>>
File: Hot_Girls_Office_Job.jpg (251KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Hot_Girls_Office_Job.jpg
251KB, 960x1280px
>>35914198
Is this some kind of joke? All the robots I know of are 20s+ Look at the alcy threads or wagecuck threads or uni threads. If all of the trapshit is underage b& tho that answers so much and it wouldn't be so bad if they (along with the brappt shills) get raped and killed by this fucking guy so they'd stop being cancer on this board.

Inb4 you're not a robot: oldfag >10 yr. KV (not H because I'm not mentally retarded).

Jesus Christ I need another drink.
>>
>>35914647
Op here. I like this guy. Haha
>>
>>35914519
I was considering doing this desu. Might just act like a child so I can beat the fuck out of this guy and kill him ;)
>>
Man I'm not shocked there are pedos here. Tbh most of r9k is a bunch of middle class or rich teenagers who are just failed normie faggets or ironic fucks or people with parent issues it would be easy for a pedo to get them
>>
File: 1486866862998.jpg (260KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486866862998.jpg
260KB, 800x1200px
>>35914335
I've never understood valve feelerinos or any of that shit like discoord. Robots should be ashamed.

>>35914664
Thanks famalampai
>>
You should warn people about him when he posts in a thread
>>
His other names

Rockso / rokso
Moecakes
>>
bumping for interest
can you get him arrested guise
that'd be sweet
>>
>this massive amount of samefagging
op, we can see how many unique posters there are.
>>
I dont know about pedo but i do know of a 33 year old woman who is mentally ill who added me. She told me a bunch of random things i never asked. How she takes care of her disabled sister all day and dosent work. She blocked me because i was playing a game and didnt respond in 10 seconds and said im not a good person. She has like delusional schizoprenia and bipolar. Prob among other things. I was very nice and tried to respond to everything she said but half the time made no sense and said i dont know how to read and how i should make more time for her even tho she said she has a online boyfriend. Her steam name is sivana. You can find it very easy if you add friends and search the name. Has a picture of colorful flowers as avatar and high steam level 117 or something like that. After she talked to me like that i removed and blocked. Bat shit crazy not even joking. 33 year old female paraniod and dellusional schizophrenia, bi polar, prob other, things all untreated. Should be locked up and alot of these people walk among us.
>>
If this is the same spooky that started the yandere threads, then the op is his crazy Jewish ex Tara who's butthurt that he's moved on from her again.

Please disregard the thread and sage.
>>
>>35916291
OP is right you autistic shit
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.