[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you tell a girl you'd like her to fuck your butt?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3044.jpg (42KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3044.jpg
42KB, 320x240px
How do you tell a girl you'd like her to fuck your butt?
>>
>>35913080
You are asking for advice.
>>/adv/
This is what you're looking for. This a place to hang out and greentext. Go to the aproriate boards.
You're also reported.
>>
>>35913151
Oh no Johnny Law a coming for me
>>
File: 1486968386903.jpg (125KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486968386903.jpg
125KB, 1600x1200px
>>35913080

pro-tip from somebody in the know
she will lose all respect for you as a man and it will ruin your relationship, even if it doesn't even happen. Don't even ask. Forget about it, she'll think your a fag or whatever, accept that men do not get any leniency in their sexuality if they present as hetro.

Option B) Pay a prostitute
Option C) Have a dude fuck you in the butt
I haven't tried either, but best of luck
>>
File: 58dda3862da9f.jpg (3KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
58dda3862da9f.jpg
3KB, 472x472px
>>35913080
Are you looking for it to be meaningful to you? Build up the relationship for twelve hours at 0.5x A presses for 12 hours and she'll most likely be ready to peg you. But first, let's talk about parallel universes. Let's say you find A girl, not a girl that you'd want to love, but A girl, preferably in a red light district. Ask if she's done this type of worked before, if so ask how much. Remember to have a location set prior to this so you don't look like a total faggot.
>>
>>35913080
"im gay"
oregeano
>>
>>35913080
Just ask and I'll do it. Not that hard. Lube up the strapon to make my life easier if you want.
>>
>>35913338
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Oregonmao
>>
>>35913080
If you have a good relationship with the girl, just ask her. If not, try a prostitute. Seriously, just ask, she will either be into it or won't be.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.