[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling lost and down? Come in, get comfy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 15

File: psychotherapy.png (7KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
psychotherapy.png
7KB, 700x393px
>I'm a psychology grad student leaning to do the clinical psychotherapy-postgrad, but first and foremost want to help fellow robots and spread some happiness and relief.
>inb4 it's a meme that every psych student has a mental disorder
>>
>>35912720
>>inb4 it's a meme that every psych student has a mental disorder

They do
>>
>>35912720
>parents took me to get a psychological evaluation at a mjor university
>some roastie with an obnoxious feather tattoo on her wrist gave me an IQ test

May not be a mental disorder, but she has poor as fuck judgement.
>>
>>35912720
I find it very difficult to sleep most nights. I am entirely apathetic to everything occurring around me; I can not relate to others on an emotional level, I do not feel empathy. I have no friends. I sometimes go days without social interaction. I hate everyone for ostracising me. What is wrong with me, OP?
>>
>>35912732
>well there isn't really much good research into it, but it doesn't matter really, it will be probably as high as in any other high stress healthcare job
>>
>>35912783
I'm doing diagnostics right now. What were they supposed to evaluate?
IQ test sounds fine as a start for general exploration
>>
>>35912720
No confident, get cool opputunities, fuck it all up because of self doubt and fears of future/outcome. Feel bad. Cry. Cycle begins again.
This has been me for such a long time, and I've been doing this for uni too, now I am graduating in a month with an art degree fucking end me. I don't even know how I am going to get anywhere like this.
>>
>>35912720
How much does a psych have to be able to prove to get someone committed?
>>
>>35912846
Take everything with a big grain of salt, since remote diagnosis are usually shit and inaccurate especially without knowing your personal history and further circumstances and self reports generally should not be the only indicator, but it sounds like a classical depression. Do you have actual and real suicidal thoughts/plans? Used to have things/hobbies/people that you love, but lost interest and cut out your life?

If yes to all or most - go to a therapist/psychiatrist, get some SSRIs or other antidepressants, if it's too hard call people you trust and let them make an appointment and drag you there. Hope you get better, anon, stay safe.
>>
Can you give me some insight?

Mother is a manipulative child. Refuses to do things for herself in some aspects but will do stuff like clean the house or even get a cleaning job. Constantly asks me to borrow movies from the library for her and change the movie in the movie player. When I try to teach her or tell her to do it herself she shuts up and says "forget it!" While getting upset.

Is super touchy feely, constantly says "wow I lost my son you don't talk to me anymore or hug me or kiss me" I keep trying to just make distance but she keeps trying to do otherwise. Why can't things just be normal. I'm fucking 20 and she's coddled me since child hood. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

Something else. I don't trust anyone in my family, I want to be alone constantly, used to get yelled at a lot, up in the face, sometimes hit. I just want to be alone but can pretend to be somewhat normal if needed.

Your thoughts? I'm trying to become an emotionally independent adult.
>>
>>35912720
Honestly close to no sex drive or romantic attraction whatsoever. I am 23 years old and I have neither been in love/crushing or had the urge to have sex with someone. I was ok with that but I am starting to believe it has to do with deeply rooted issues I don't know about. Help?
>>
>>35912720
Are there drug-free treatment options for paranoia?
>>
19 yrs old, smoked weed extremely hard for almost 2 years. One day mind gets really foggy, cant concentrate or focus on anything, feeling like its DP, but I have no clue whats triggering it.
>>
>>35913130
it's a fine line I guess and there is only a rule of thumb working here: If you exhibit behaviour that (may) pose an immediate threat to yourself and/or others, which is in my line of work usually psychosis induced delusions or hallucinations and/or explicit suicidal plans, I am legally obliged to call the police or get you commited
>>
>>35913326
I know all that but what do you have to be able to prove to get someone committed?
Do the authorities just take you on your word that someone is a danger to themselves or others?
>>
>>35912947
It wasn't as extensive as the other IQ tests I took.

It was entirely verbal.

Pretty sure they were testing my executive functioning. Mother wanted me to get tested for autism
>>
I've spent countless years in education in order to gain one degree or another. Now I'm working - barely - and I'm miserable as sin. If I had a PhD I could go on to lecture. The university environment is the only one I feel comfortable in. Should I apply for a PhD or man up or something? I'm pretty poor, as you might expect, but I don't need much money in life. I have a severe and enduring personality disorder and extremely volatile moods, and for that reason I want to do a research degree in trauma with a lecturer I know and trust.
>>
>>35913166
I can relate to a lot of what you said except I'm older than you. Your mom sounds a lot like mine.

Is your mom also a cheating whore by any chance
>>
Be honest are some people better off dying? I'm in my mid-30s and i think i'm too far gone. I don't have any close friends and i don't really care for my family. I'm just getting angrier and angrier. Not like I'd go on a rampage or anything, but I just don't know how to interact with people other than minor small talk.
>>
File: 1484578182881.jpg (407KB, 1184x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1484578182881.jpg
407KB, 1184x1046px
>>35913319
>smoke weed every day
>suffer from depersonalization
>"I have no clue what's triggering it"

Stoners are so fucking retarded. God damn
>>
>>35913432
She caught oral herpes once and my dad never got them, and became super defensive insisting that she didn't cheat. She was desperate to point out that she didn't cheat on my dad.

So she might have. She also broke down and started crying when I called her a liar for putting words in my mouth.
>>
>>35913484
Yep your mom is a whore. As you get older you're going to start to realize that she is just a retarded, petulant child in a fat wrinkly old woman's body.

She doesn't love you or your dad. She pretends to because she has nowhere else to go.

My mom is exactly the same way. She can't even figure out how to use a computer and she throws a temper tantrum when somebody tries to explain it to her because she says they're going too fast or something and then she sulks like a child.

This is the standard baby boomer woman. This is what spoiled hippies and neoconservatism have created.
>>
>>35913253

yes, many. it depends if you have a personality disorder or a real paranoia, whatever it may have induced. You need a good therapist though, one you can trust and can help you fight your irrational anxiety (some anxiety is good, but not too much obviously)
>>
>>35912720

>psychotherapy

Literally as valid as voodoo and witchcraft, good going nerd.
>>
>>35913166
you should never ever have to endure harmful and manipulative behaviour, even and especially if it's your family. Since you already tried to stand up for yourself and that didn't work out, I guess you already have thought about leaving? Do you have any financial resources, a social network like friends and relatives that you could go to, to get some space between you and your mother?
An alternative would be family therapy, but that requires her to actually realize her harmful behaviour which is mostly really tricky....

Stay safe anon, you already know what's wrong, now you just need a way to fix it.
>>
i dont know whats wrong with me, I feel lonely and I want to change that but I don't know how.
>>
>>35912720
Sure, why not.

I feel stuck. I dropped out of Uni a year ago because of immense anxiety, and have been NEET ever since. I haven't done a single thing since then, and it feels like my problems are piling up more quickly because of that.

I obsess over my health now, and any little change in my body makes me think that I have a debilitating, unknown disease that will fuck me over later in life. I have recently been worrying that I have un-diagnosed diabetes, since my right foot has been tingling for weeks now (when it's probably just a pinched nerve).

My mom was diagnosed with stage 1 breast cancer a few months ago and the pressure to get a job is building. Expectation, anxiety of where my life is heading, and the ever present worry of my health is weighing on me heavily. A woman is the last thing on my mind, but I'm sure the lack of support doesn't help either. I'm scared to improve, but if I don't change anything I'm probably just going to end up breaking down and become even more of a mess than I already am.

Bit of a ramble, sorry about that.
>>
>>35913319
>>35913465

Well, it wouldn't be so blunt, but yes, there you got your answer. Try to smoke less and watch your mind getting less foggy and your concentration going up again. Drugs are fine if you don't abuse and actually proactively use them.
>>
>>35913602
What are the key differences between the two?
>>
>>35913587
Figures except my mom is a Brazilian. So there's this emotional codependency among family and everything else. For example:
>Tell her one day about my psychiatrist visit
>Tells me I need to pray because it's demons and I need to man up and go to school
>Try to tell her I couldn't stay in school and that I'm sorry for turning to drugs to cope but I couldn't do it
>Calls me a worthless piece of shit and says all that matters is that I get a degree so she can show off

>>35913674
When I was a kid I recommended family therapy and she said she would beat me if I tried to go to it. She also attempts to take advantage of my memory problems from dissociation and spin things in her favor.

Sometimes I need anons to remind me that her behavior and everyone else's in the family isn't OK. Thanks guys. Plan is to save money and move out of state.
>>
>>35913186

You could just be asexual anon, no underlying issue there, don't believe psychonanalytic quacks that want to sexualize literally everything human. If you feel content with who you are and are not hurting anybody, why change it? If you really think there is something 'wrong' with you, I would have to actually know what is bothering you since you said you aren't unhappy at all with that.
>>
>>35913429
No response to this?
>>
>>35913704
join the military and marry your mom.
>>
>>35913367

It's not that easy desu, I have would have to write a report that gets evaluated indepently from others, either from court if it's an involuntary commitment and/or other psychiatrists/therapists that are responsible for the commited patient/client
>>
>>35913429
If you already know what would make you happy, try working on it! You came this far, have one or several degrees, don't let your disorders stop you, they didn't yet, so there's no reason why they should now. Research some schools and their programs and profs and apply for them.

Good luck, anon!
>>
>>35912720
I'll bite. How do you deal with parents who provide for you bit give you no direction or help to be independent? I have food and a place to stay, but it's in a place with a bad economy and the food is very unhealthy. I'm also not the favorite child and they've acted like I don't exist ever since I graduated college into nothing.
>>
>>35913801
My mom isn't Brazilian, but she is extremely religious as well. She is a strict fundamentalist Christian.

It's amazing how predictable and generic women are. They all fit into the same mold.
>>
>>35913651
I'm all for evidence-based medicine, if you have any sound scientific studies that support that claim, go ahead, I would like to read them. If not, please be quiet and stop trolling.
>>
>>35912720
So tell me why when things are going good for me, atleast in one way,everything just collapses making me useless once again.

I can't think straight and my head hurts,i can't stop renembering things that hurt me mentally i don't know where i'm heading in life all i know it's that is going to end badly for me.
>>
File: 1486713771620.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486713771620.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
What are some latent signs of BPD that most sufferers share?
>>
>>35913444
Some people are better off dying yes. But they are terminally/physically ill and you are not anon.
Start with baby steps: Try to reflect what you are passionate about or what you would like to do in life but also just for fun and start with that. Are you a good dancer/painter/writer, a nerd about whatever? Trekkie, Warhammer40k, whatever franchise?

Now you have a starting point, go to a local event and try to interact with people about your favourite topic, no awkward smalltalk needed, it will be natural for you (and you will find like minded people and potential friends).

About your anger issues: Try meditation or other stress relieving techniques. Martial arts or any other sports that really gets your blood going is fine as well. After a serious sparring session with another anon, you will have no energy for your anger anymore (and you get more confident and find some cool people too).

Stay safe anon!
>>
>>35913770
Paranoia itself is usually a comorbidity with other disorders like schizophrenia while the personality disorder is not really triggered by one disorder and is probably genetically and nurture induced and is much more well, stable and hard ingrained in 'you', if that makes any sense for you.There is much research to be done though and we still don't understand the human brain and mind to have a final word about what exactly causes it.
>>
>>35914128
You have to be a bit more specific, anon. What and why is it collapsing?
How old are you and what are you doing right now?
>>
>>35913952
You said you already graduated college, but into nothing, meaning you don't have a stable job or that it's not enough to be financally indepent?

Well, you are an adult now anon, you can't change your parent behavior or at least not force them to, but you can try to change yours. If you are unhappy with living with them, try to find a job or go back to school for another degree or graduate school or whatever and grow as a person and move out.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 412x351px
>>35913061
Anything to this yet?
>>
>>35914168
What do you mean with latent?
The most obvious would be that you have recurrent episodes of mania and euphoria on the one hand and depression on the other, that change rapidly
>>
File: 1481827709224.jpg (129KB, 500x595px) Image search: [Google]
1481827709224.jpg
129KB, 500x595px
>only vaguely remember my childhood and high school years
>it all feels like a dream like it happened to someone else
>the years go by in a blur
>I don't recognize myself in the mirror
>I am not the person I thought I was
>my life is not turning out the way it was supposed to
>no passion
>no interests
>no ambition
>constant brain fog
>in a daze all the time
>trouble sleeping
>feel disconnected from reality like I'm just an observer and not an active participant
>>
>>35913061
sry anon, there are much more answers that I ancitipated!

So you have received promising job offers or other projects, but are afraid, afraid to fail, afraid of not meeting expectations?
>>
>>35914476
Total neet. I plan to do military, but as I'm sure you know depressipn and unemployment only feed each other. The depression has been diagnosed btw.
>>
>>35914594
this really sounds like you experience a form of depersonalization, to be more specific depersonalization-derealization syndrome. Did you experience any trauma like childhood abuse, accidents, assaults or any other potential traumatic experience?
>>
>>35914676
It's okay I was about to sleep and just wanted anything. Thank you for replying.

Yea projects for work and uni, but I just mess it up. I am messing up uni project right now. Had 3 months to do it and now only 1 months. There is so much to do. I am scared that I am just going to end up disappointing myself of the final product like every time in the past. I think one of the main reason why I am like this is because I am very critical and have high standards, doesn't really help that I am a super procrastinator. I have other problems but I want to focus on this, breaking this cycle that's been going on for so long. If I do something wrong, it just ruins a whole day for me. Time goes really fast in my perception. I just really scared this is gonna go on and I'll eventually stop doing art completely and be more useless than I am now.
>>
>>35914720
Is your plan already set in motion? Did you already signed up? Do you have any alternative plans? A social network that supports you right now? Are you taking any meds or receive any other treatment right now?
>>
File: 1479914058682.jpg (180KB, 811x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1479914058682.jpg
180KB, 811x1082px
>>35914831
I don't know. What constitutes abuse? My dad would hit me sometimes if I pissed him off. Sometimes in the head. He would yell at me and sometimes call me things like worthless or dumbass. At the time I thought it was just normal disciplinary behavior. But the thing is that he was nice to me most of the time as long as I behaved. My parents took good care of me and provided for me.

There's something I have been wondering about though. Now this is just a shot in the dark and I might be completely wrong. But I have always felt very uncomfortable around my parents. I feel sort of creeped out in a way in a way. It's hard to explain. I've been like this for as long as I can remember. I wonder if I was molested by them and my mind is blocking it out. But I don't know. It's just a thought I had.
>>
>>35914902
One of the best ways to stop procrastinating is peer pressure, if applied in a positive, motivating and proactive way.
Find yourself someone that you can talk to and meet on a regular basis to work with and talk about your projects and what you are passionate about, even if it's completely unrelated to your own field. You don't seem depressed per se, cause you actually really care about what you do, so don't stop here. If you are so critical about yourself and your own work, try to cut it into small achievable goals. Make a time table and set a fixed date what and when you want it to have done, which should tie into a feedback loop with the peers I mentioned. Tell them that you have a date when you have to have it finished and let them remind you from time to time.
>>
File: 1460686359492.jpg (233KB, 776x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1460686359492.jpg
233KB, 776x1280px
>>35912720
I'm undergoing therapy right now and admittedly I've only gone twice so far, once a week, but the focus has solely been on my anxiety and he's hardly mentioned my depression despite me telling him I have suicidal thoughts daily. It's not even on the little "problem list" he printed out for me.

I should probably just bring it up with him again that I feel really depressed, huh? It just feels like a more pressing issue to me at this point than the anxiety.
>>
>>35914929
Tbh this sounds definitely like abuse in my book. You can abuse someone and still take care of their physical needs, that's not really mutually exclusive.
Depending how young you've been and how fragile your mind at that time was, maybe other things that bothered you, it may have triggered the symptoms you experience, but without a much more thorough analysis it's very hard to tell, especially since no one wants you to induce some "forgotten" trauma.

The other thing may also be possible, but it's basically the same, without more evidence it would be nearly impossible to tell, the human mind is really good at connecting dots and patterns that actually are not related..but you should definitely seek some professional about your depersonalization, anon.

Stay safe!
>>
>>35915132
Yes definitely, anon.
If he doesn't listen then, search for another therapist asap.
>>
File: tmp_18302-gfFLccqh520207792.jpg (191KB, 1024x985px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18302-gfFLccqh520207792.jpg
191KB, 1024x985px
I think I'm starting to feel better about life in general. However, it seems that depression has sapped my very will to do any sort of studying. I know college isn't for everybody, but I know that I'm going to have to study SOMETHING if I'm going to get a higher paying job. I just can't seem to get rid of this anxiety about reading.
>>
>>35915036
I think the only reason I care is, a bit complicated but going to simple it down to identity. If I dont do art, I am nothing. Just a regular normie. Not sure about depression since I haven't been diagnosed. I am a cutter, well was clean for a year and now we are here again. Everything just came back and recently started.

Yea I've been trying to work with friends to do work together. It kinda helps but doesn't when it comes to super shitty morning and the feelings of emptiness and not wanting to talk to anyone. I guess I need a routine from what I am getting from you. I don't sleep or eat well. I'll try to make a routine and timetable.
>>
>>35914904
Nothing official, since I'm very unsure about it but have no alternative. I've been losing weight though. 20lbs over a couple months and since it's spring I'll probably start jogging more. I figured I'd contact them once I was physically ready.
Have a very patient and understanding girlfriend, but a very toxic family. No meds or treatment since that was all through my university. The psychiatrist told me that most of the negativity comes from my family and moving out would give me the boost and freedom I need to fight it, which I certainly believe.
It just sucks having no adults in my life and no reliable father or mother figure despite having 2 perfectly healthy parents.
>>
File: 1403913672393.gif (277KB, 610x862px) Image search: [Google]
1403913672393.gif
277KB, 610x862px
>>35912720
At what point should you go see a doctor/psychiatrist?
I've been displaying symptoms of depression for a few years now, but I'm convinced that I'm actually making it up as a coping mechanism for my own personal failures

I also have a weird thing where I'll very much get into a new hobby or topic for a short period of time before falling back into "depression". How does that tie into general depression?
>>
>>35915163
>should definitely seek some professional about your depersonalization, anon.

I did. It didn't help. All I got was generic normie advice like follow a routine and mindfulness meditation. I've done all that stuff before
>>
>>35915249
I'm a super big procrastinator myself, duh why would I be here if not, but what really helped me, was exactly what you read out of my post: a routine (it doesn't have to be like in the military, but at least get 7-9 hours of sleep and eat 3 meals a day with enough protein, some good carbs, vitamins, especially vitamin D, iron and all the other stuff is a good start, add some physical activity like sports or just a long walk and you have cut out a big factor of having shitty mornings and depressive mood swings.

I hope you will make the art you want to anon, good luck :)
>>
File: IMG_1137.jpg (117KB, 1228x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1137.jpg
117KB, 1228x693px
>legally required to report if someone has suicidal plans

If they are aware of this why would someone who genuinely wishes to commit suicide ever tell a shrink/doc about it.
This however leads to the conclusion that anyone who declares their intent really doesn't want to follow through with it and wants to stoped.

Why bother having this self defeating policy.
>>
>>35915334
Well, that highly depends on which symptoms you are displaying. Can you name them, or at least the most prevalent ones?
I don't think you can actually have a depression, like feeling it inherently and actually inventing it just as a coping mechanism. Personal failure or the view that one has failed to reach a certain goal can trigger the former of course though.

Like, that you lack willpower and the dedication to actually finish it or go on with it?
>>
>>35912720
i keep having a rotating set of dreams in the following order:
- full blown randomness: the dream (usually shifts like 2-4 times to different settings and all with me just going with it)
- something or people chasing me across multiple different settings for whatever reason
- rarely get a dream about some girl (none in particular) who i went to high school with, but cuter than i remember, and minus the bitchy bland mode most girls are in. actually get along with women for once when this happens

anon i need help, i always think people want something from me when they interact with me (and i'm not wrong)
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>35915418
Thank you anon. I will try. I hope you'll achieve your goals too/

It's 3.30am here. Good night.
>>
>>35915512
Yes, you are quite right, anon. The ones that actually tell you about it, just try to get your help.
The overhelming majority of people that kill themselves are never diagnosed or never told anyone about it, especially not a shrink/doc.
The quiet ones are the problem not the one that are really loud about it.
>>
>>35915538
like for example, i had a dream that i was hanging out in an area similar to the fallout new vegas dlc where you meet the josh guy and help his clan, and a group of things were chasing me. apparently they caught me. random red smaller people looking things, no face. i recall kinda freaking out and going into fight or flight the moment i saw them. not sure why. maybe 5 of them there? -> ok, now in a random building with my uncle, seems to be a comfy place... the bloods or some shit like that come in with their entire crew and begin shooting shit up. begin chasing me and my uncle for like 10-15 minutes (probably 12 to be more specific). eventually get to a car and drive off, with them literally about to catch us as we were getting into the car -> in a random house. a creepy as fuck version of morgana from league of legends with the tahm kench tongue thing (but leans in instead of doing the tongue thing like him) is chasing me around a blue and white painted house. it's was kinda dark for whatever reason. light was emitting through a window. i lost hope in running from her after a while so i got into this bed in the room with completely white sheets and just braced while kinda screaming inside. woke up, somewhat terrified.
>>
>>35915538
I don't think I understand completely. Are your dreams in any way related to your problem?
If so, how?
Unfortunately I'm not someone qualified to interpret your dreams and there is no really scientific consensus what dreams actually are, so it's nearly impossible to tell.

What do they want from you? like a favor or something romantically?
>>
>>35915538
also had a dream a while back where i was being chased by some people so i hid in one of the closets of a room painted white. the people chasing me just went right up to the door and pulled me out. i was terrified again. the route i was trying to escape through originally just kept splitting off into random mazes ahead so i was unable to keep outrunning these people

>>35915675
i have no clue, they usually just seem dead set on harming me or attempting to kill me for whatever reason
>>
>>35915533
>Can you name them
Sure, massive weight gain, emotionally I feel "dull", general sense of apathy, major sleeping problems I only get about 4 hours a night now, major social isolation, I've lost interest in a lot of former hobbies. For example I used to be an avid reader but now I can barely get through a few pages

>Like, that you lack willpower and the dedication to actually finish it or go on with it?
As far as the getting new interests, it's like I suddenly get a willpower crash. Like I decided to learn to play piano one day and practiced it every day for a month before out of the blue losing all interest

>>35915512
What do they even do if you are feeling like that?
Call the cops?
>>
>>35912720
AHAHAHA, a fucking psych grad student. You fucked up big league. Your going to be so badly unemployed when you "graduate".
>>
>>35915698
So people actually want to harm you in the real world?
>>
File: IMG_1134.jpg (22KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1134.jpg
22KB, 234x216px
>>35915700
I remember reading a green text about an anon who got held against his will in a hospital because he was "a threat to himself" (it was actually just his sister trying to get revenge on him but he robot tier so couldn't fake being mentally a-ok)

Anyway long story short, he now keeps a gun in his house so he can blow his brains out if they ever try to "protect him from himself" again.

Oh the irony
>>
>>35915803
That's fucking terrifying
After doing a little bit more research, yeah they can absolutely fuck you with that. Especially if you don't have someone on the outside trying to get you out
>>
>>35915712
Well since I'm from a socialist european country and healthcare here is quite good, but I know the job market is hard thats also why I have started an undergrad in IT and programming so I'm prob good, thank you anon.
>>
>>35915744
i don't know. i wish i knew

i'm kinda paranoid in daily life after having dreams like this for so long
>>
>>35915803
Since it almost 5 am, I will leave you now. Thanks for the replies, I hope I could give you some helpful advice although most of it was superficial normie advice, but w/e.

Keep it up fellow robots, good night.
>>
>>35914568
BPD is not bipolar you retard

>change rapidly
Rapid cycling is only a small subset of bipolar people, and even then it only means more than 4 episodes a year

Most bipolar people have episodes that last weeks or months and they only have them every couple of years
>>
File: 1444499540620.jpg (39KB, 319x242px) Image search: [Google]
1444499540620.jpg
39KB, 319x242px
oh do me

>23
>never kissed a girl or had a relationship
>don't want one
>don't have friends or want them
>want to be alone for the rest of my life
>occasionally get obsessions about people that last for about a month each mostly girls, someimes boys, had about 5 in the last 5 years (had a pretty stupid criminal plan with one of them)
>also know I have OCD
>>
>>35915847
I think they can also force you to take mind numbing drugs to make you "feel better".

> "oh anon you want to kill yourself because we won't let you leave this looney bin, here take these I'm sure they will make you feel SOOOOO MUCH BETTER"
>fuck that I ain't taking your lobotomy pills
>"oh no anon is non compliant with his brain meds I guess we're going to have to force them on him against his will or he might HURT HIMSELF"

This is actually like my worst nightmare
>>
Hey OP, heres my schtick.
So i'm about to withdraw from my university after having fucked up two semesters in a row. The problem is that I don't know why I fucked them up. I really do want to go to school but I always end up not doing homework/ going to class and sleeping 12+ hours a day. Whats wrong with me OP? Why am I unable to do what I am supposed to when I'm supposed to do it?
>>
>>35915847
>>35916010
How do I get detained in one of these places

Sounds fun
>>
>>35916037
Go to the hosptial and tell them you're feeling suicidal

>>35916024
he already left
>>
>>35916062
what if I made a big cut on my face
>>
I haven't felt love for another human in over two years, since my last relationship ended. Is something wrong with me? Am I too damaged to let love in or out?
>>
>>35916085
so damaged

CRAWLING
>>
>>35912720
Okay OP, you want me to talk, hear me out.

When I was sixteen I first fell in love, and guess what, I got rejected. I then attempted to kill myself, survived, and fucked up what was left. I am now a highschool dropout making minimum wage and hate females. I also made an oath that if I ever get my hands on her again I'll make her suffer like I did.

What do I do to be normal again?

Also ask away for more details
>>
>>35916122
OP here

Seems to me you must end her life to move on.

Good luck.
>>
>>35916152
Doesn't sound like something a psychologist would say, though I totally agree
>>
I feel constantly paralyzed. I have a pretty clear path ahead of me in terms of my goals and things but I constantly feel paralyzed and procrastinate a bit.
>>
>>35912720
tfw nothing can help me but myself

when you're so lonely
nobody to talk to
when other people have someone to talk to despite it all and ease the pain
but the pain only eats you
it represses
no way to get it out
to the bones

fucking garbage
>>
When will I stop being obsessed about how other girls are better-looking than me?

Objectively I know I'm not the ugliest one out there but holy shit it drives me up the wall whenever I even see another prettier girl who shares the same interests as a guy I'm attracted to, or even my ex boyfriend. I fucking hate all of them and especially the ones who got to grow up being pretty their whole lives.

The girl my ex was seeing before me recently got SUPER fat which is pretty great, but now she appears to be losing weight and that's making me feel kind of anxious because then she might get to be pretty again.

Please tell me how I can get over this
>>
>>35917273
be interesting on your own
>>
>>35917522
I do a lot of interesting things with my time but this is a deep-seated insecurity that I haven't been able to get rid of
>>
>>35917574
Raise your standards and it wont be such a problem.

I'm attracted to many girls in many ways but I know only very few would be compatible for marriage with me. And I tell you this because I know that although we might connect on many levels, they always manage to connect better with other dudes, somehow. I don't understand or care about the reasons(s) why. But either way that's what you should go after, courting and marriage. If you're still after that ephemeral boyfriend/girlfriend thing then I dunno what to tell you.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.