[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET and robot /recovery/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

File: comfywtf.jpg (6KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
comfywtf.jpg
6KB, 248x249px
In /recovery/, we discuss the hardship we face as robots and how we can overcome them. Hikikomoris, NEETs and otherwise robots with a recovery oriented mindset and the willpower to change are all welcome.

Welcome back edition.

Post experiences, recovery plans, advice, stories and of course, progress.

Let's introduce ourselves.
>age and location
>neet/hikki?
>what do you want to change?
>anything else you want to add or ask
>>
>>35911994
i dont want to recover from being neet. i just want to live on peacefully until i die. can i still post?
>>
>>35912086
What makes you decide to give up?
>>
>>35912086
Me too OP
Am I excluded
>>
/recovery discord - we're trying to get it going again
https://discord.gg/m3Cct9Y
>>
>>35912150
im mentally ill and im in my mid 20s and have been neet for years. i dont think theres any way for me to live a regular life now
>>
>>35912191
Living the norman life is indeed out of the question for most of us, but that doesn't mean all hope is gone. It's the little things that count, even if you're going to be a NEET for the rest of your life. For instance, simply leaving the house more can really make a difference to your mood if you're a depressed shut-in who spends all day posting on Vietnamese boating forums.
>>
>>35912154
You too, anon, what made you give up?
>>
>>35912086
>>35912154
>stubborn NEETs keep posting in these threads
really gets these neurons firing
>>
>>35912265
>>35912626
Shame you're a faggot worried about the lives of NEETs. Maybe you should take your own advice here and leave your own house huh ;^)
>>
File: 1489663950896.png (159KB, 409x406px) Image search: [Google]
1489663950896.png
159KB, 409x406px
>>35912724
b-but I do, anon
>>
What's the point of me not being a NEET

I can't get a job giving enough pay to even come close to how good government benefits are.
>>
>>35912775
Everyone has to start somewhere, normies too
>>
>>35912191
>mids 20s with mental illness
>is just socially retarded and gets anxious

Guys I'm mentally ill!!!
>>
I'm trying to find a job but I have no work experience.
>>
>>35912775
So if I got this straight, you're capable of working but you're on disability benefits anyway, with no opportunity for progression?
>>
>>35913223
How's the job hunt going? How old are you?
>>
>>35912895
Did that NEET trigger you that much?
>>
File: IMG_0022.jpg (41KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0022.jpg
41KB, 550x453px
Here's what I'm going through. I'm only 24 and my heart is palpitating so hard I'm scared I may have a heart attack

>just moved into new apartment
>my dad is my roommate because I'm poor
>my half of rent is $720 a month, phone bill is $60, Internet is $85 and cable is $40
>just got caught giving refunds to a coworker from a year or two ago
>even back then I told him I don't want to do it but he forced me to
>I never even took a dime for myself
>he did them himself when he started working here a year ago
>I'm told he owes at least $5k
>I'm told I'm at around $1.5k currently
>manager still has another drawer of daily reports to go through for me
>we've both been demoted to $10/hr and I have $200 taken out of every check now
>$523 check today, next check will probably only be $423, paid once every two weeks
>my dad/roommate is very sick, has had anemia before and now has been sick for about a week
>I've decided to try and stop spending money on food and just eat whatever roommate makes for dinner
>I have been saving for 3 years $50 a check in my savings to buy a car eventually
>I only have $2,500 in my savings
>I'm going to be using that to pay this off or at least put a down payment if it is $5k+
>I'm in massive debt because I was a pushover and I owe thousands of dollars that I didn't even get to keep any of
>heart has been pounding in my chest the last 3 days stressing me out scaring me that I may have a heart attack
>this debt is all I can think about 24/7
>seriously thinking of suicide
>I don't want to kill myself but I need a way out and I'm completely impoverished
>haven't even told roommate about this, I know he'll be even more disappointed in me than he already is
>even started a gofundme for $5,000 but probably won't even get a dollar

I'm scared for my dad, I'm scared for my freedom, I'm scared for my mental health and well being

Help me. I.. I don't know what to do anymore. I want to quit my life. I'm so stressed I want to die
>>
>>35913581
There is no way out, this is the life for us at the bottom. If you want to live a semi normal life you'll always be straddled with debt. Get used to the anxiety and learn that it's just a part of living nowadays.
>>
File: 1482812504388.jpg (23KB, 349x262px) Image search: [Google]
1482812504388.jpg
23KB, 349x262px
>age and location
23 and in Philadelphia
>neet/hikki?
NEET bordering on hikki as of late. In my last semester of uni and my crippling autism has caused me to blow every interview and potential relationship I've been given. I'm so scared to graduate and move back in with parents b/c I know I'll become full-blown, unrecoverable hikki.
I'd like to become social to the point that I can make it through a job interview without shitting my pants and hopefully live a normie life one day.
Do any of you have jobs? What are they and how did you find them?
>>
Start doing volunteer work. The standards are low and there's lots of things to do. Don't expect anything to come of it for 3-6 months or so. Do as much of it as you can.

>get there 30 min. earlier than they ask, stay 30 min later than they ask
>try to focus on your own job at first, make sure you get everything done that's your duty to do, THEN if you have time ask to help out other people
>doesn't matter if they say yes or no, just asking makes a good impression
>otherwise don't speak unless spoken to you fucking autistic piece of shit

after 3-6 mo. of this ask them for a reference, and get another volunteering gig / start looking for shitty retail job applications.

Work your ass of and follow the aforementioned principles at all these shitty gigs. Again, it sux, but you can do it. Build yourself up to this shit.

After ~2yrs, you'll probably have enough references to at least find yourself a not totally shit job. Work full time, work your ass off, start saving up money. Maybe take some student loans out and go to community college, preferably for a 2-year technical degree (become an auto technician, or a welder, or carpenter, electrician, plumber, whatever)

hopefully by then you can at least establish yourself economically / financially

the social stuff is hard though

just try to shower every day, wash your face and brush your teeth twice a day, and do laundry at least once a week. people can't really ask any more than that of you, you could even cut it down to just a daily teethbrushing / shower

you can also join the army, but you need to be in fairly good shape and you probably shouldn't have any psychological conditions as that shit'll break you down

t. anon who's getting his life together at 28 (left NEETdom at 25)
>>
>>35913581
if you are not mentally ill, you can get through it
>>
>>35914068
>become full-blown, unrecoverable hikki.
This is literally my worst fear and to be honest, I might already be there. Living with parents and I might as well be considered a full blown hikki because of how little interaction I get with the real world. Only thing is that I'll start uni soon and I'll start living away from home, so that my force me to break free of my ways.
>>
>>35914157
As a uni anon who just used their college years to become deeper in NEET, take advantage of it from the second you get there. Don't get a meme degree and join a study group (you can meet qt Asians if you are STEM) if you have tutorials, make friends there too. Don't go back to your dorm and play vidya all night like I did.
>>
>>35914224
>you can meet qt Asians if you are STEM
a-are there actually any girls in CS?
>>
Guys, I was away from you for so long. I thought I escaped this place once more but it brought me in. It doesn't help that I visit 4chan daily but I usually just stick to the normie boards.

I was bored and feeling depressed because it was my birthday and I was alone once again, so I clicked r9k. That was like two weeks ago, and now I visit this board every time and stay up late to lurk it.

I want to escape. I want to be normal. I'm almost done with college, with high honors. Going to try and get into a law school with a full ride. But I gotta do a shitload of interviews for internships man. And those are normie stuff. I suck at interviews. I'm afraid I'm going to flunk the LSAT and flunk the interviews.

This place is bad for you man. It fucking warps your mind and makes you more cynical than ever. It makes you feel like you're not the only one feeling like shit so that somehow normalizes it.

I also want a gf but I don't want to talk to someone every day. How does that work? I also don't really want sex. God I wish I was normal.
>>
>>35914079
Thank you anon.I'm a fat peice of shit, but I'll look into volunteering.
>>
>>35911994
How to cook? I want to learn about cooking and nutrition, but mommy still makes my meals.
>>
File: fuck_my_life.png (5KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_my_life.png
5KB, 242x208px
meant to post this here

>graduated high school 2 years ago
>tell parents i don't feel ready to go to college, i'd like to work for a year and then go, just so i feel a little more competent
>parents tentatively agree because I struggled during the last two years of school with procrastination and what not, figure it'll be good for me to be able to focus on just getting on a good schedule

>two years later
>barely had one job that i held for 3 months before getting fired
>been an unemployed fucking bum ever since
>taken a few non-matriculated courses at community college in a retarded attempt to seem busy and picked up a little bit of coding
>fine fuck it i guess i'll go to university

>tfw you fucked up applying to universities
>didn't send in proper documentation in time / didn't want to go ask for transcripts at the old high school cuz you were embarassed and autistic
>going to have to spend another year with my parents and tell them i wasted their application money AGAIN (this happened last year too)

GOD LET ME STOP PROCRASTINATING

it's just so fucking hard to do ANYTHING i hate getting up in the morning and then these stupid fucking uni applications require me to apply AFTER x date but BEFORE y date like what the fuck just let me send that shit in and then contact me when you have a place for me

the ONLY thing i even do that makes vaguely worth something as a human being is i have a driver's license so i can help my friends (who are in local, low-tier colleges doing liberal arts / business degrees and have shitty retail jobs, but are better than me becasue they have SOMETHING) get to and from places when they want to do stuff

i'm a glorified fucking chauffeur i don't even feel like a fuckin friend to them they keep me around for shit

no job

even these shitty community college courses feel like too much to handle because it's half hour drive out there and since one of them is an 8am class i'm stuck out there with the cuckiest of the wagies in rush hr
>>
>>35914243
How big is your uni? I transferred from a massive school to a smaller one. I got a meme degree but for the general classes I took in math there were some at the large uni but the tiny one was a sausage fest.
>>
Psa
Spooky#4714
Could you spread the word someone who goes by spooky on discord r9k and steam is a 30+ year old pedo/sex offender who uses fake pictures of traps to lure young boys into sending pics and meeting irl to rape then and assault them =) thanks
>>
>>35914323
Not your personal army, no proof, he said she said bullshit.

Go cry about it else where
>>
>>35914306
10k, just outside the london area
>>
>>35912338
I can't find happiness anywhere else except in solitude.
>>
>>35914353
You'll do fine. If you have the opportunity to take English for your gen eds, do it. So many qt girls with glasses.
>>
File: 1421030859594.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1421030859594.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>>35911994
>age and location
21, west coast USA
>neet/hikki?
Probably closer to hikki, I don't really want to be NEET, although I probably could easily go full NEET since I have both medical problems and diagnosed stage III autism.
I really want to make money online and just live minimally somewhere in nature-y seclusion. I'm pretty alright living as a hermit, but I hate where I live.
I live in an awful cycle of consistently being too depressed to work on getting my life in order, which leads me to becoming more depressed as my goals seem harder to get. Going on year three of this cascade. I would say "Fuck it" and go innawoods, but my medical problems would make that suicide.

>just fuck my shit up
>>
How do I make friends?

I remember when I was younger, I just befriended the kids who sat next to me. But how do you make friends as an adult?

This meetup website seems like normie shit and really uncomfortable. Why can't I just meet fellow robots and talk very little while we eat pizza then play some video games after?
>>
my neetbux advisor is forcing me to do practice work for autistic retards. it sucks and i hate it. even when they expect nothing of me i manage to disappoint people
>>
>>35914385
I'll be honest, I don't particularly like people either but my sweet spot is to have a good balance of real world and solitude. Wageslaving, for instance, puts your mind in a position where it's actually capable of appreciate the free time and solitude you get. I've spent a couple of months as a NEET myself and I'm still a part time NEET but I've realised in these months that the more time I have, the less that it means to mean and I eventuallly lose perception of what a certain amount of time really is.
>>
>>35914464

You can try a meetup thread on /soc/ for your location. I've met some cool people from it, sometimes even r9kers post there.
>>
>>35914277

Just start cooking. Find some recipes that sound good and then go grocery shopping or ask mommy to get you the ingredients.
>>
>>35911994
Corporate culture is dead and only the useless people get promoted at all
That's why it's dying, workers choose to fuck off and start their small buisness and corporations choose to hire those small companies instead of hiring employees
Getting a degree, getting a good ten years of experience and starting a business in your early 30s is the way to go
That's essentially being a neet just get an office and a bitch to answer the phones and you can work from your place without wearing pants or shoes
>>
>>35914499

/soc/ seems like the most horrible place desu. They're normies that pretend they're not. A lot of vain people, a bunch of chad and stacy looking people.
>>
>>35914277
How I started doing my own cooking was by googling recipes on how to make my favorite food i'd order out. I started with really simple and shitty buffalo chicken wraps, and moved on to more complicated stuff. Cooking actually isn't super hard, you just need to start with simple recipes, >7 ingredients, none with words you can't pronounce.
>>
>18 as of today, New York(not city)
>Senior, currently applying to multiple places

>What do you want to change?
My friends are telling me that I'm miserable. I don't agree with them. I feel pretty neutral most of my time, but I'm pretty much never joyous unless I'm high or intoxicated, or for brief moments. I think this is pretty normal. They seem to have determined that I am miserable. These are my closest friends whom I see outside of school at least once a week.

They think I should be on medication, as one of them is clinically depressed, sees a psychologist and takes meds. I went a physiologist a few years ago and got reccomended for them, but I am very cautious of and suspicious of meds and obviously don't believe I'm genuinely depressed.

I don't want to work. Not in the sense of a job(though they suck) I'm a lazy fuck when it comes to accomplishing anything and am really worried about college because there is nothing I want to do, even though I want to do SOMETHING. Doesn't have to be grand.

>optional girl-shit
I have a little bit more experience than robots do with women, although I am a virgin. I could probably have sex in a few weeks if I wanted, but I do not have the motivation nor bravery to do so(some friend-girls might go for it).

There's a shy girl who likes me, inexplicably, who I happen to think is pretty cute, if homely. She's just a nice, modest girl, the type I'd actually date. She's nervous around me to the point where it's actually difficult to have a conversation with her, without it being my fault. I don't see her often. Should I just ask her out over text? I won't have any money for a date until I get a job.
>>
>>35914278
Hahahaha holy fuck you're pathetic. You can't even send in applications correctly two years running. Imagine all of the resources your parents wasted on you for nothing. The icing on the cake is you being a certified taxi for your "friends" that you don't even get paid for. Cry more about your "problems" snowflake.
>>
>>35913581
Wow reading that makes me appreciate I have my own place and I don't have to work at all because my dad pays for everything
>>
File: dsffs.png (610KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dsffs.png
610KB, 1920x1080px
>Australian NEET
>NEET for 10+ years
>/pol/ magic elects Tony Abbott
>NEETbux get restricted, get referred to 'work for the dole'
>Now I have to study

I actually hate this, even though I only need to spend about 2 hours a day on uni work, it still feels like slavery.
>>
>>35911994
31 and I'd rather not say

Currently NEET for 3 years almost on the day, was full-blown hik for a year and some change.

I just want my life back, and I'm getting it back bit by bit. The hardest part will be to jump headfirst back into the world of wage cuckery and go back to school.

I was close to being a normie for my late teens and early 20s, I guess full normies if you don't believe in the concept of cyborgs.

This last year I've made the most progress.

>>35914277
It's never been easier senpai, with youtube video and all that you just have to follow along and do what they do. Growing up we only had cooking shows on TV that rarely ever showed what you wanted to make, and you had to be there in person in front of the TV to actually see it. We also had magazines and big-ass cooking books but those aren't as detailed as an actual video.
>>
>>35914277
it amazes me how bad some people are at cooking
>>
>>35914740
Get used to it frogboy, and Trump is going to MAGA by taking all the clappers' tendies away.

Fucking idiots keep pushing propaganda for those that cut goverment programs. It's so good.
>>
>>35914926

How does it MAGA or make any country great to cut off what little support exists for white males, while not touching or even expanding female entitlements? (Tony Abbott at the same time he was putting males onto 'work for the dole' was promoting a FULL PAY maternity leave scheme for roasties)

pol you are so cucked it's ridiculous.
>>
File: pp.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
pp.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>35914920
Both my parents, who are in their 60s, are unable to cook anything beyond the bare basics and frozen meals and even then it's a coin-toss as to whether they'll have the oven turned too high or too long, etc.

I started to cook for myself when I was 19 and now over a decade later it's still trial and error.

But not like "hmm this could use a touch more mint" it's "WOW I DON'T GET HOW COME I PUT HALF A BOTTLE OF DRIED GARLIC AND NOW THIS TASTE SO MUCH LIKE GARLIC WHAT HAPEN"
>>
>>35914984
Yup. pol is pushing for Le Pen in France and I'm sure they'll be pushing for that Canadian Trump dude in the Canadian election in a couple of years, all elitists that go against the interests of robots, identity politics aside.

It's like yeah Trump made the SJWs upset for a few days after the election but now NEETs will have to work at a Chinese ipod factory.
>>
>>35915001
That's because you don't stick to the recipes
Watch a YouTube video and copy everything, keep in mind you don't have the 1000 dollar kitchen utensils and there are things they don't spell out because they are too basic
>>
>>35915053
I thought people with autism enjoyed repetitive work
>>
>>35914984
Lol at comparing you not wanting to work to someone starting a family and getting paid for 6 weeks. I'd rather pay some women for that than to pay some fat neet for 10 years to make wagecuck threads on 4chan.
>>
>>35915074
>That's because you don't stick to the recipes

I don't follow recipes in the first place.

I mean yeah if I were to make a pie from scratch then I'd follow a recipe but if I'm just making myself dinner with whatever is in the fridge and cupboard I'm not going to go out of my to google something. I just throw protein & vegetables into a pan, heat it up and throw some spices and sauce in it.

I made sushi for the first time a couple of years ago and I had to follow the recipe for that and it went well.
>>
>>35914740
state?

Im in Victoria
>>
File: 1n5hfAD.jpg (113KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
1n5hfAD.jpg
113KB, 800x599px
>>35914488
But I'm incapable of functioning properly by society's standards. I've thought about getting a job several times I admit, but I quickly realized I lack the mental capacity to perform tasks without fucking everything up. I'd probably get fired in an instant. I can't imagine myself in an environment where I must actively interact with others and be forced to form connections even if they're purely platonic.
>>
>>35915092
True, some do. Others only enjoy recording and cataloguing passing trains, or beating off to Chinese cartoons.
>>
>>35915108

>Lol at comparing you not wanting to work to someone starting a family and getting paid for 6 weeks.

Typical cuck mentality, let me lay it out for you:

>9/10 of involuntarily unemployed are males. Most of the system that administers these males is made up of roasties, the AVERAGE of the entire public service (government employees) is 65% women - this holds true in Australia, NZ, Europe, the US), in many sectors of government it's as high as 90%. Women also benefit from wage-gap measures promoted by government and often legislated and enforced by government (the same Australian government forcing unemployed males into work enforces policies which ensure women take precedence over actually getting jobs). Men are also more likely to be unemployed because they're often in work that's seasonal or more likely to be affected by shifts in employment or economy.

Guess who referred me to work for the dole? A female (roastie in that case, not married) Centrelink agent. Guess who got me to sign the paperwork? A female (roastie, not married) work agency employee who literally couldn't spell the word "employment", I'm not even making that up, she asked ME the client how to spell it correctly). Guess who the majority of employees were at the charity I was assigned to work for? Women. Guess who delegated the work in the factory? Women.

The whole point of the term 'cuck' is to point out an individual who's so obliviously trusting and so sexually unaware that he allows the women in his life to literally sleep with other men. You're that guy.

>>35915148

Melbourne.
>>
>>35915127
CK has some speed up webms posted here and there with an entire dish being made in under 30 seconds I recommend you watch those if 5 minutes is too much
>>
>>35911994
>age and location
21, Texas
>neet/hikki
Neither. Idk which I would've been considered since I left the house daily but only to go to work. But if I wasn't at work, I was in bed, fapping. Now, since I've made some progress in life, I have two friends who are Chads and I get to leave the house and do Chad things like once a month.
I want to change my virgin status. I want to get over my light social anxiety. I want to be able to leave the house more than once every couple weeks. I want to have a full life. I want to have a couple girls to choose from. I'm tired of spending all day doing nothing in bed. But I'm kind of afraid because I love being comfortable.
>I'm planning on asking Chad friends if I can be around them more
This worries me because all my other "friends" hated it when I asked to hang with them so now I'm scared of rejection. But those friends never really liked me anyway.
>I'm gonna fuck the first bitch who gives me attention who is also 4/10 or better
I'm just trying to get rid of this fucking thing that's been following me. I'm just gonna fuck whatever I get. I'm gonna sperg out and harass women until one wants to fuck me.
>To do that, I'm going out every weekend
Parties, bars, clubs, grocery stores, anywhere. I'm looking for women wherever. I'm really gonna fuck one of these girls, I don't care. I might bomb 100 times but it only takes 1 to lose your virginity.
>I'm gonna dress nicer
I've already been stocking up on clothes. My mom didn't buy me a lot of clothes as a kid because I wore uniform in school and she didn't see any reason to spend money on some shit I'd rarely wear so I had no idea what my style is. I'm starting to figure myself out and I think I'm starting to look pretty good.

This is all I got so far. It's better to type/write my plans out instead of just letting them sit in my head.

My advice for all of you, if you're under the age of 25, start going to community college.
>>
>>35915219
Hahahahaha god I love it. The butthurt neet has to work now and blames women for it. You can't make this shit up. Take note neetcucks, this is your future. If you think you can live your lifetime on neetbux you're sadly mistaken. The neet tears are delicious.
>>
>>35915519

You've misunderstood, I'm getting paid a higher rate, but now I'm forced to dedicate time every day to wasting MORE of the taxpayers money by studying a university course entirely at the taxpayers' expense. In some ways it's been positive, but it certainly isn't positive for the person who ultimately gets burdened with the taxes.
>>
>>35915607
They've already begun making people work for their welfare and benefits over here. It's going to be everywhere pretty soon.
>>
>>35914079
>become an auto technician, or a welder, or carpenter, electrician, plumber, whatever

Lots of those jobs have a median wage around $40,000. That means half of all the people in those jobs make less than $40,000
>>
bumping because it's finally getting good
>>
>>35911994
23, NJ

NEET right now.

I want to get fit, but gym is too much money and I have pain problems.I stretch everyday and walk a lot but that's really it.

I'm currently studying to get an A+ Certification but I doubt it'll get me a job anywhere.

I like being a NEET but at times it sucks. I want to work. I want money. I worked in a major media company doing marketing and quit because I just couldn't do it anymore. I was so unhappy that I would try to take days off just so I didn't have to do that stuff anymore. I couldn't write creatively. I couldn't make art. I didn't go to school for that.
>>
>>35915808
I'm surprised it isn't this way everywhere, as far as employment seeking benefits go
>>
>>35917009
Have you looked into bodyweight fitness?
>>
How do I stop projecting my self-hatred onto others until I'm convinced that everyone wants me gone even after they tell me they think I'm doing fine?
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.