[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It feels so empty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6161.png (338KB, 800x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6161.png
338KB, 800x427px
Do you ever look at your baby pictures and think "Man, who would've ever thought that this cute little baby would one day experience an unforgiving living hell". How innocent I was, ignorant to the merciless storm of life that was coming my way. Not a care in the world. I don't know how much more of this emptiness I can take. It's like I'm not even human anymore. My soul is empty puppeteering a dry corpse. If there truly is a God out there, now would be a good time to intervene in my life. Hold me /r9k/...
>>
>>35911734
Youd be surprised how many people feel that way, and youd be surprised how hard it would be to recognise some in a group.
But now that you know that there are others that feel the same, me included, whats the next step?
>>
File: IMG_6146.jpg (40KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6146.jpg
40KB, 720x460px
>>35912025
I don't know Anon, I just don't know. I'm on a train ride who's destination is not known to me. It's a very surreal experience.
>>
>>35912506
the train just keeps on rollin down the rail
>>
Not OP, but I feel the same way. Doesn't matter if others feel the same way we do. I'm in my mid-30s so the "it gets better" crap doesn't work on me. 12 gauge to the mouth looks more appealing now.
>>
>>35911734
When I was a kid I knew this would happen. I took one look at the adults around me and I knew. I should've killed myself back then but I was too much of a pussy.
>>
>>35912587
>>35912506
Might as well make the ride abit more enjoyable for yourself then.
>>
>>35912711
I'm trying to do so
>>
File: 20161217_100646_1488857650815.png (165KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
20161217_100646_1488857650815.png
165KB, 475x475px
My life was looking normal up until 9th grade, when I realized I'd never fit in and stopped being as social as I was. I blame that I lived in a neighborhood with none of my friends, basically grew up playing in my yard and sitting at the family computer. I was doomed from the start.
>>
I am 21. Maybe because I am still young, I still try to have a tiny spark of optimism. Slowly it's just dying out. Too much of a pussy to kill myself, I don't want to waste this life.
>>
File: pikachu.png (83KB, 369x337px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu.png
83KB, 369x337px
>>35911734

I always had a sort of hesitant view of my life from an early age. Even at 13 I had the idea that I wasn't going to make it. I was too different, even in elementary school the signs were there.

Nowadays I'm hinging my life on my inheritance. If I get nothing I'll just be a vagabond.
>>
>>35912898
Fought dhjk
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.