[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come some girls hate their fathers and some girls really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

How come some girls hate their fathers and some girls really love their fathers?
>>
one they got raped and didn't like it the others liked it
>>
>why are human beings different

Gee whiz what a toughie
>>
Why do some girls hate bagels and some girls really love bagels?
>>
My father doesn't like me sometimes but I still love him. I am going to become an _____ just like him and work for him and then he'll be proud of me. :(
>>
>>35911479
>tfw you disowned your father before he got a chance to disown him
Top kek beat him at his own game
>>
From what I've seen the richer the father is the more they like him. So Trump probably bent over backwards to give Ivanka everything she wanted so she loves him now.
>>
>>35911511
*before he got a chance to disown you
>>
>>35911361
because some moms are shit
and a good mom teaches respect for the father
and doesnt disrespect the father in front of the child

a child will learn what they see.
>>
the girls that love their fathers have shitty dads who let them do whatever they like, they party and fuck but she will always be "daddy's little girl"
>>
>>35911361
Some dads are good and some dads are bad. Teenage girls probably think they hate their parents no matter what.
>>
>>35911564
...and then he decides to fuck her and call her his wife
>>
>>35911361
It depends on how high of a priority they were made to feel like their happiness was.
>>
>>35911564
>girls that love their fathers have shitty dads

what the fuck am I reading? the only way to raise a child is to be an abusive asshole?
>>
File: akshully.jpg (73KB, 700x701px) Image search: [Google]
akshully.jpg
73KB, 700x701px
>>35911691
This isn't true.
I have lots of male figures in my life and they taught me a little of everything.
I appreciate the men I was raised by, because frankly the women were incompetent.
>>
>>35911737
I'm not the one who said that girls who love their fathers have shitty dads.
I was responding to that guy.
>>
>>35911361
>How come some girls hate their fathers and some girls really love their fathers?

Probably depends on how those fathers raised them
>>
>>35911361
Some guys are likeable, others aren't. Having a child does not automatically entitle you to their unconditional respect despite what you may believe.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.