[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people here think getting laid is something difficult?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: chadthunder[1].jpg (60KB, 600x645px) Image search: [Google]
chadthunder[1].jpg
60KB, 600x645px
Why do people here think getting laid is something difficult? It isn't. You just need to find someone who wants to get laid with you. If you try to get laid with someone who doesn't feel attracted to you, it's totally pointless. That's why it seems so hard. But if you fuck the girls who actually fancy you, it will be easy. Unless you have social anxiety or some crap like that. I think people have too high standards, you know. If you were Chad Thundercock you would have the hottest girls hitting on you all the time, but since they don't hit on you that obviously means you are not really that attractive, so you should lower your standards a bit. And that's it, you can get laid now. Easy, isn't it?

You can try getting buff and getting a nice car too, so you become more attractive, but it's really a waste of time. I mean, you will get prettier girls, but it takes much more work.
>>
>>35910552
1st of all, pretty girls are attracted to me.
2nd of all, i havent seen a person outside my little circle in many many years
>>
>>35910609
>pretty girls are attracted to me
> i havent seen a person outside my little circle in many many years

then you have social anxiety, There's no other way you can't get laid
>>
>>35910552
I have extremely low self-esteem where I won't even engage my friends unless they talk to me first because I think I'm annoying them, I don't even know how to start conversations anymore.
>>
>>35910552
why do people think it is important or even matters because neither of those things are true
>>
>>35910552
I can't talk to people and I'm not good looking that people will approach me on their own
>>
>>35910637
i had social anxiety now i dont. now im free and i dont give a shit about anything.
>>
I always thought I was attractive, so I hit on pretty girls but they rebuffed me. When I was in my early 20s I finally realized that not only I wasn't attractive, but I was actually ugly. So I lowered my standards, and dated some plain girls. I never fell in love with any of them though, so I stopped dating. Maybe some day I'll find a plain Jane that earns my heart though.
>>
OP, this is honestly the most redundant post I've read all day and I've been shitposting from my laptop in the uni library since I decided to skip my last class of the day over 3 hours ago.

All of what you said already goes without saying.
>>
>>35910552
why get laid if it's with a girl who is fat, or who isn't attractive to you? I mean what the fuck is the point?
>>
>>35910765
If that's true then why people here still cry because they can't get a gf/can't get laid/date, etc?
>>
>>35910784
FOr some people it can help raising their self-esteem. It will make them see that there is still people who likes them.
>>
>>35910552
>Find someone who wants to get laid with you

Some pretty optimistic thinking senpai
>>
>>35910836
There is always someone, unless you are crippled or disgustingly ugly.
>>
>>35910552
I don't give a fuck about "getting laid", I want a relationship with somebody I actually like and with whom I can see a future
>>
Enough with the "lower standards" meme. There's no point in pursuing people you genuinely have no interest in whatsoever. It also assumes you're really attractive to begin with, when you're obviously not if you have to resort to this.
>>
File: 1440632423747.png (266KB, 792x3528px) Image search: [Google]
1440632423747.png
266KB, 792x3528px
>>35910552
>To get laid you just have to find somebody who wants to get laid with you
This is one of the dumbest things I have read on this board.
>>
>>35910903
This guy gets it.

This is how everyone should think.

Why would anybody get in a relationship and potentially even go further with someone they don't even like?
>>
>>35910792
because robots have unrealistic high standards

fucking newfags man
>>
>>35910946
That's not true, they think girls like Eliza are some kind of goddesses on earth.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n450GmN2Yfk
>>
>>35910910
All the ugly guys I know have either an ugly girlfriend or no girlfriend at all. This 'ugly guy and cute girlfriend' thing must be a meme or some American thing. Here you are ugly, you get ugly girlfriend. That's it. Unless you are famous, of course.
>>
>>35910946
Bullshit, this board is filled with desperate people with miserably low standards. There is simply no magical solution to happiness.
>>
File: 1437078061141.png (4KB, 369x274px) Image search: [Google]
1437078061141.png
4KB, 369x274px
>>35910552
>getting laid is easy for everyone just know your position on the totem pole
Thanks anon, very original ideas.
>>
>>35911149
What are you going to do about it, learn some PUA skills?? HAHAHAHA
>>
Most robots are not socially intelligent enough to get a woman and as some claim theyre not good looking. Good looking + not alot of social intelligence you can still get laid, ugly and social intelligence you can get laid, but both together? Absolutely not.
>>
File: 1478712638402.png (68KB, 539x479px) Image search: [Google]
1478712638402.png
68KB, 539x479px
>>35911179
I'm just tired of the same normie horseshit getting reworded and posted like its something the average autist here hasn't already read or considered. It's nothing more that lower your standards mixed in with just b urself.
>>
>>35911208
>not alot of social intelligence

So robots are basically fucking idiots
>>
>>35911256
That's the only thing you can do. There is no magical solution. You can try to become more attractive, but that will take a lot of work and you are probably too lazy.
>>
>>35911314
Yeah exactly. Do you not see the types of things posted here? Even if 95% of it was satirical the 5% would still make you question mental capacity of people that visit this board.
Then again social intelligence is just 1 part of what makes the intelligence, if you believe in the whole intelligence category.
>>
>>35911314
No shit, are you new here? Try lurking before being retarded in your own way.
>>
>>35911385
Yeah yeah
>mind over matter
>if you don't believe in yourself you won't succeed
>try try again there are always more fish in the sea
It's the same shit with a different title almost every time, confidence is the key to success in one way or another. I'm just sitting here in my room waiting to die and don't need you normies shlocking the same shit on my board every day.
>>
>>35911549
You do realise you can choose what you see and dont see on 4chan right?
If you know that everyone says b urself everytime sex is mentioned, dont go into a thread talking about sex.
You really wont learn anything new because it really is simple enough to be put into 4 sentences, that have been posted before many times.
>>
File: 1478238230589.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478238230589.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
I can't even get it up for fat girls, and if I could force myself to be attracted to something I would go gay.
>>
>>35911749
Thanks for the update Einstein but that's not going to stop me from complaining about these self ingratiating robot counseling threads taking up space.
>>
>>35912058
So instead of just hiding threads or ignoring them, youre going to go into the thread and be stupid. Pretty interesting decision.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.