[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

casual sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 18

File: deer.jpg (14KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
deer.jpg
14KB, 261x193px
Have you ever had casual sex? Post stories

especially if it was unplanned and you were less than 21 years old. I just have to know how this happens for most people
>>
>>35910544
>r9k
>sex of any kind
top zozzle
>>
>>35910561
>r9k
>not overrun by normies and gays
>>
Only about twice per week with female friends. Nothing serious. I am no Chad so what i can do is limited.
>>
>>35910544
At what point exactly is it considered "casual" sex?
>>
>>35910588
how do you just start boning out of nowhere? this is foreign to me

>>35910595
when you're single
>>
I want to be loved when I have sex, otherwise I'd just masturbate. Shit concept
>>
>>35910544
Had sex with a friends uni flatmate, was okay.
>>
File: 1484229932585.png (643KB, 630x691px) Image search: [Google]
1484229932585.png
643KB, 630x691px
>>35910544
>be me
>19
>met a girl online, she's really nice and all
>she loves GoT
>she want to come at my place and watch with me
>it started kinda awkwardly
>we laughed a lot
>she lay her head on my shoulder
>I decide that I could put my arm around her
>did it
>she liked it
>later I just awkwardly asked "can I kiss you ?"
>she went for the kiss
>kissed for a long time
>fucked
>>
>>35910544
I've only had casual sex with a milf that's ongoing.

Never had a gf and have a hard time talking to girls though
>>
>>35910544
>be me
>14
>Mom resumed college because she was a few months away from her degree
>Invites her classmates over to do some project,
>28 years old woman comes over
>She comes by one day asks me to print some shit for her, mom wasn't home
>She asks for my number, "Anon, don't tell your mom"
>fucked
We kept fucking a lot until I was around 15-16 and I started fucking with my Highschool teacher. We kinda got into a relationship but it wasn't casual I think.
>>
>>35910774
congrats on handling that situation better than I did when it happened to me

>>35910933
>milf

shit, give details plx. How does that happen?
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (274KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
274KB, 1920x1080px
>>35910648
Nothing to fancy. Just met a girl at a park. She was walking her dog and I complimented how cute she was, petted it. We talked about dogs and other animals. Turned out she was a vet which is nice. Asked for her number so we could get a little date party going (between our dogs and each other) and I ended up fucking at her place while my husky got a lil something too.
>>
>>35910976
Basically a cuck couple on CL. I answered the ad and now I have casual sex at least once a week.
It has it's ups and downs, and it's not as easy as one thinks.

Really, I would end it in a heartbeat if I could get a gf. I've asked 3 girls out in my life, and have gotten rejected by all of them. It sucks bad.
>>
Back when I was younger, me and a neighbor girl hung out together and had adventures and stuff around the area. When we got older, 12, out of curiosity and onset puberty we started fooling around and after school would hang out as usual like ride our bikes around the golf course or go exploring in the woods, but also we'd end up humping. Didn't end well, but that's the only sort of experience I've had.
>>
File: 1490637804413.gif (42KB, 192x224px) Image search: [Google]
1490637804413.gif
42KB, 192x224px
>>35911058
And the other one I met at mcdonalds. She was out of cash and I paid for her big mac. She asked if we could eat together and we talked about life, joked around and shit. I got her number and said we WILL come back and share a 20 piece chicken nugget meal. We did about 3 days later, went to her place that afternoon and played some vidya. I fucked her that night also.
>>35910648

That is my tale of two grills.
>>
File: use it.png (744KB, 1090x908px) Image search: [Google]
use it.png
744KB, 1090x908px
Meet an older guy every couple of months when the dick sucking urge is too much. Got used to it now and I love it when they hold my head and just fuck my mouth. Only been fucked twice but both times I slept like a baby afterwards, the one thing that always fixes my insomnia.
>>
>>35910544
I've never had sex and I'm 24 years old. I tried in the past and it didn't go well.

Oh well. Life is unfair I guess
>>
>>35911204
I know what you mean, I do the same thing
>>
File: 1468189636501.png (118KB, 424x335px) Image search: [Google]
1468189636501.png
118KB, 424x335px
>>35911268
I wish I had a bf to hang out with and stuff but also get pounded by him and used like a fleshlight, but not good at finding good people I guess, so casual works better
>>
>>35911347
I'm a vers/switch. I love both.
I want to find someone regular, but its quite hard to
kik?
>>
>>35911347
>wants bf
>only for sex and "hanging out"
>>
>>35911382
Don't have kik and I'm in the uk so no chance of actual meet or anything probably

>>35911395
I want a bf to just be myself with and theyre themselves with me. Don't want pressure for dates and things just have fun and enjoy each others company. I have a very high sex drive though so someone who could keep up would be great.
>>
If you're not a virgin then please fuck off. Don't post on this board.
>>
work in customer service, have gf, customer came in several times and dropped heavy hints after her 4th visit in 2 weeks. Finally realized what was going on (I'm kind of oblivious) and went for it.

I'm 24, she's 42 and mom of 2. Her pussy was fine, and she had these great fake tits that I've always wanted to play with so I got to do that (They feel really hard, not that good to touch but great to see). However something that was very off putting was her skin, it was smooth and whatever but it was so... lose. I was so used to tighter skin that I didn't expect her skin to shift around so much on top of her body when grabbing her waist, ass, etc.

Other than that it was great, she wanted me to spend the night but I couldn't so she got mad and blocked me lol. So no more fake tits for me, sigh.
>>
>>35911427
sounds like you don't want love or a relationship, just someone that you know is clean so he can bareback you
>>
Texted an old family friend when we were both 15, steered the conversation to sexual topics, suggested we have sex, snuck out and over to her house later that night and fucked.
>>
File: 1421840125561.png (211KB, 256x324px) Image search: [Google]
1421840125561.png
211KB, 256x324px
>worked in a bar
>quiet night
>qt thicc Americlap girl comes in, we get chatting
>she's over on her own just for a holiday
>ask her out to drinks the night after
>goes well
>I'm still living at home but a coworker m8 of mine offers his couch/pullout bed
>we fugg
>she had serious thunder thighs and perky tits, glasses, long dark hair, the works
>was my first time having sex (23), foreplay was good but the fucking was apparently shit
>still got to nut in her
>turns out she's a psycho bitch that practically stalks me the next few days
>breathe a sigh of relief the day she fucking leaves

Probably would again though
>>
Be kv. Have gf. She wont put out we both 15. Call schools practice hoe. Have sex.
>>
Happened to me a few times with same girl. Friend of mine got a roommate (girl I boned) and from visiting friend got to know her a little. Friend lets it slip that she said I was cute, I wasn't really into her but I am a robot so why the fuck would I not go along with it.

My roommate at the time however then went on a date with her (literally once) and thought they were a thing so I was kinda like aight cool missed my chance try be happy for this dude that splits the rent with me.

Then we were both drunk one night in her/my friend she lived with's house and she kept talking to me and I just kinda said fuck it and literally just shoved my tongue in her mouth as she was talking to me about some fucking spotify playlist she had made.

Spent a few weeks then sneaking out of my place to go bone her after my roommate would bitch about how she stopped texting him back.

I mean maybe not my proudest achievements but meh sex is sex. She was obsessed with sucking dick too which was cool

Then I moved away so it ended. I travelled back to my hometown for my birthday recently to see if she would fuck me as a present but turns out she's dating my old roommate now.

Good for him I guess
>>
>>35910954
Wow that's legit rape homie
>>
>>35910544
I wish I could go back in time and turn the fetus in your moms stomach into a fucking slushy with a coat hanger

Fucking normo faggots
>>
File: 1276531957920.png (360KB, 453x459px) Image search: [Google]
1276531957920.png
360KB, 453x459px
>>35911896
>kissless beta virgin thinks he can even get anywhere near a pussy
>>
>>35910774
did you move to the bedroom or just did it right on the couch? did she take off all of her clothes? were the lights on (apart grom the tv)?
>>
>>35910544
I have some for this finally

>be me
>23
>work trip
>get too drunk and throw up while others go out to clubs
>walk back to hotel with two colleagues
>one colleague goes to their room
>follow female colleague to their room
>talk for a bit
>makeout
>etc
>sleep for 2 hours
>wake up and leave with everyone

Another work story
>hot french woman apparently having issues with BF and crushing on me
>playing/flirting all day
>we go out to pub celebrate other colleagues birthday
>she kisses me
>wtf.jpg
>other colleague goes off with some random guy from the bar
>me and french colleague sneak back into office at 2am
>makeout
>half naked
>security guard comes in
>she hides behind door
>'are you the one who set off the alarm?'
>yes sorry just me
>'ok' and leaves
>lock the door and continue

Office chairs are surprisingly good for bouncing
>>
File: IMG_6528.png (117KB, 513x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6528.png
117KB, 513x597px
>>35910544
>2015
>20
>still a virgin
>really want to lose it
>become incredibly desperate, willing to fuck anything
>remember fat 4/10 girl who liked me in high school
>did some research and found kik
>get best picture of myself and make it my avatar on kik
>kik her "do you know who this is?"
>"yeah it's anon"
>ask her out on a date on Saturday
>pick her up that Saturday
>she's so fucking ugly I don't even care if don't fuck her
>would rather not
>never been on a date so I take her to Whataburger
>spend like $20+ on a couple burgers
>take her back to my car and drive her to her house
>lean over to kiss her
>begin rubbing her pussy over her pants
>pull condoms out of glove compartment
>fuck her in the driveway of her parents house doggystyle
>push her ugly face into the seats of the car
>watch the booty meat jiggle and make waves like an ocean
>tfw ass fetish
>cum fast as hell
>let her go in house
>kik her "did I cum in you?" (Anti rape accusation precaution)
>"lol I hope not"
>block her on kik

I also got to be in a blowbang once in the backseat of a car. This girl sucked up me and my friends for Popeye's. Believe it or not, I used to be a robot.
>>
File: 1447105993082.png (278KB, 555x700px) Image search: [Google]
1447105993082.png
278KB, 555x700px
>>35911630
How are you even getting to that conclusion?
Is your image of a relationship built on the need to go out and a low sex drive?
Doing what you want together seems to be more natural to me.
>>
>>35912401
Nope, relationships are what they are. I never mentioned going out.

I'm just judging you based on the contents of your posts. That simple, really
>>
>>35912401
>>35912619

to be clear, I agree that couples should be able to do whatever they want
>>
Have turned it down a few times with sjws out of fear that they might try to cuff up afterwards

also found some dtf sjws on dating sites in "open relationships", but I felt weird about cucking some dude just bc he couldn't break up with his gf
>>
>>35912619
>I never mentioned going out.
You didn't, but there isn't much more than that in the post you responded to for you to get your opinion from.

>you
nice implication
>>
>>35911888
Well yeah, kinda.
>>
>>35911089
>you will never, ever have an experience like this
My greatest dream is completely unachievable.

how did it end badly?
>>
>>35912903
>I wish I had a bf to hang out with and stuff but also get pounded by him and used like a fleshlight, but not good at finding good people I guess, so casual works better
>but not good at finding good people I guess, so casual works better
>casual works better

That's where I get my conclusion. Though it doesn't mean much, seeing as this is a Nepali carpet-weaving IRC server
>>
File: sanicpls.jpg (29KB, 364x335px) Image search: [Google]
sanicpls.jpg
29KB, 364x335px
>>35910544
Twice, first time was
>be me 17
>play rugby and football and run track in school, fairly popular
>14 y/o new girl comes to school, solid 9/10
>nice tits and ass, pretty face
>really liked me, lied and told me she was 16 so I would mess with her
>takes me about a week of texting to hook up with her
>go to her house after school one day,tell my mom I'm going for a run no one else home except one of her cheerleader friends
>go to her basement and fuck for at least an hour, was fucking amazing
Fast forward a few months
>in a foreign country on a rugby tour with about 20 students, while on the bus everyone is talking and having a good time while we travel between towns
>somehow her name comes up, someone in the bus shouts "HEY I FUCKED HER RIGHT BEFORE WE LEFT!"
>someone else yells "ME TOO!"
>find out that she fucked 5 guys on the tour bus within about 3 weeks of eachother
>I was number 2 of 5 as we all compare which dates we fucked her
>mfw she fucked 1/4 of the rugby team
>>
>>35913132
We were stupid and she got pregnant.
>>
>>35913806
Oh shit anon, did you get stuck with her? Mind sharing more? Sounds interesting
>>
>>35913942
Well our families freaked out and among other things separated at first. Nowadays we're friends and for the sake of the kid we still spend time together now and again.

I don't mind sharing though, did you want to know anything in particular?
>>
I don't know where else to ask this.
I'm a kv and this girl wants to fugg, so I bought some condoms today. I tried one on and it was kinda hard to get on, I've got 5.5" girth, should I buy bigger condoms? Everywhere else I've looked says magnums would work
>>
>>35914081
Well if you say so. Are you paying child support? Do you feel anything special for the child? How is your life going ? And your age. That's about it
>>
>>35914123
I don't pay child support but we have an understanding to take care of the kid together, like alternating custody sometimes. Of course I feel for the kid she's mine, and she's a living reminder of something me and her mother used to have, we're still friends because of her. My life isn't too great, but I'm not one to complain. I'm 21 right now.
>>
>>35914088
Magnums are for guys slightly above average in girth, which is what you seem to be.
>>
>>35914088
Magnums being "for huge dicks" is a meme. They fit properly for average dicks. Regular condoms are too small for like everyone, and I don't understand why they're standard.
>>
I wish I was a woman so I could just get abortion after abortion
>>
she's fuckin a brown dildo
I fuckin barf, in her fuckin mouth
she barfs on my dick who barfs in her pussy who barfs out a babby
>>
>>35915947
the babby looks gross so I barf in her hair which barfs out onto the babby which is now barfing
>>
File: urp.png (43KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
urp.png
43KB, 800x600px
barfin' babby shouldn't been a mophead
he barfed all the way back to the dinos
>>
>>35916079
and because of different genetics, barfin babby looked so gros to the dinos they barfed all the way into the future
thus, today
>>
>>35913766
what are you doing here, chad? arpegio
>>
Yes, I've had three "sexual encounters" if you will

Context: am gay

I entered college not having dated any guys, kissing, and a virgin. Now that I was finally away from my overbearing, conservative parents, I saw an opportunity to try things out.

I downloaded the gay dating apps but nothing really came of them. I would just use them as an ego boost/see who's gay at my college. One night I got a message from a somewhat cute guy, and we got into an interesting conversation. He told me that we should hook up, and as always with these things, I said sure not planning on anything actually coming of it. To my surprise, the guy said he was like two blocks from my school. So i agreed to meet him. So then I gave my first blow job in one of those single person, gender neutral bathrooms (got love liberals amirite??) at 4AM. This guy was kind of a robot. After he came he just kinda stared at me and then left without returning the favor.

A few months pass and I chat up another guy at a neighboring college. We met in the woods and we smoked weed and blew each other at like 3 am. Easily this was one of my most intense sexual encounters.

When I was home for winter break (the previous two event all took place within the first semester of college), I matched another cute guy and I went to his house to hook up, and left with a boyfriend :) We've been dating for three months now, and honestly I couldn'r be happier.
>>
>>35910544
Yeah only casual sex unfortunately. I'd rather have a gf
>>
>>35915054
Ego boost
>>
i'm a girl just stopping by on a tour of the internet.

i've had causal sex a lot of times, but each instance happened within a year of my life.

the first time i had sex outside of a relationship i was really nervous. i was just under 18 years old at that time. i started having sex right when i turned 15.

this guy was in a lot of classes with me, we had been friendly for a long time and i had recently decided that i wanted to start flirting with him. i was nervous because he would have only been the third person i had sex with and i was also at the tail end of a relationship at that time.

anyway, i went on a weekend-long fieldtrip soon after, and before the trip i invited him over one weekend to "practice terms" or something. i invited him to smoke a bowl with me, and then started kissing him. we had sex but it turned out he had a micropenis so...i hooked up with him a few times after that. i really couldn't see myself in a relationship with someone that small even though i liked him somewhat. so i ended it even though we went to schools near each other after HS.
>>
>>35910544
Only had casual sex once. This girl I used to "hang out" with that I met off PoF. 8/10 face, kinda chubby, but holy fuck the knockers. K cups, if not bigger (wish I got pictures of them, she would have given them to me too if I had asked).

Told her I would have sex with her after I lost my virginity to another virgin (autistic goal I set for myself since I was 16), to which she agreed to. Lost my vcard shortly after to a virgin girl I dated for maybe 6 months. Broke up with her, told the titty monster I had lost my vcard. Texts me the next day saying she was horny and to come over.

Got to her house, she was already naked. We watched netflix for a bit cuddling naked. Proceeded to fuck for 2 hours straight.

She got a bf like a week after, so I never got to fuck her again. I still have dreams about fucking her.
>>
>>35910544
You fuckers are the reason most women are trash. Sex should be between husband and wife.
>>
>>35915054
what's your girth?

organo
>>
>night of 18th birthday
>still virgin
>never did anything more than kiss a girl. once.
>chillin at friends house playing vidya
>girl i hung out with a few times and texts with me every so often texts me "happy birthdayy"
>i reply with a thanks and some generic small talk
>she asks if i got everything i wanted
>used to be very blunt about things to everyone
>say that I wish i had sex before i turned 18 but oh well
>says "why dont you just text some random slut and ask what they are doing tonight?"
>I respond "hey thats not a bad idea"
>send second text saying "what are you doing tonight" to her
>she laughs and says im funny
>then immediately says shes not doing anything
lost my virginity in the backseat of my dads truck.
she kept hitting her head on the ceiling handle and i had to stop for a bit cause i was laughing.
still finished.
now I have become a shut in with zero friends that only leaves my apartment to work my minimum wage job.
>at least ive had sex
>i can happily click the captcha button to post
>>
>>35916342
have you gotten fucked yet, famicompai?
>>
>>35916838
Nah, the shit hurt's... Literally and figuratively
>>
File: nothinggayaboutthat.jpg (624KB, 1210x1194px) Image search: [Google]
nothinggayaboutthat.jpg
624KB, 1210x1194px
>>35916934
you're missing out desu, probably did something wrong
>>
>>35916965
This post you linked reads like some middle aged fag hag wrote it. This is the true bottom experience:

>ow this kind of hurts
>10 seconds later: This is wierd, I'm gonna shit the bed when he pulls out
>30 seconds later: My ass is literally going to explode shit everywhere
>60 seconds: feeling nausea as my lower GI is getting rearranged

Moreover, I am not a submissive person. I find it hard to allow someone to "erase my thoughts." If anything during sex I am hyperconscious--my mind races.
>>
>18, sophomore in college
>notice qt redhead in philosophy class
>about 4" taller than me
>homely, but I dig it
>one day right before class I manage to write down my phone number and give her a "you seem pretty cool, we should hang out"
>texts me her number during class
>about 8 texts and 10 hours later she asks "do you want to fuck some time"
>I sperg out and start complimenting her
>she tells me to calm the fuck down because she just wants the D
>turns out she's a farm girl with 6 brothers
>we fuck ALL OVER her car and farm the next 2 months
>stops talking to me at the end of the semester
>turns out her boyfriend is a marine and just came back from deployment

Wew lads.
>>
>>35917117
all memes aside this is the first I hear something this negative about bottoming, but if you're not a sub then fair enough
>>
File: 1318836244454.gif (794KB, 256x145px) Image search: [Google]
1318836244454.gif
794KB, 256x145px
>be me
>be 18
>be kissless, hand hold less virgin
>meet trap on anonidate
>go to >her dorm
>we make out and fug
>end up spending that weekend with >her
>go from first sex ever to almost anally fisting >her
>>
File: 1490842320637.jpg (70KB, 500x568px) Image search: [Google]
1490842320637.jpg
70KB, 500x568px
>>35917157
Have you ever bottom before?

oregabo
>>
>>35917243
not to an actual dick
>>
File: varg.jpg (15KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
15KB, 208x206px
>>35917261
So you use dildos then? I really do want to make bottoming pleasurable. Like i'm jelly of people who can. I wish I could have my bf fuck me like I fuck him. What do you do to enjoy it?
>>
>>35917305
For hygiene, fiber in diet and/or enema. For comfort, practice, not rushing it and proper amount of a good lube. For pleasure; relaxation, and mindset. It helps to get "familiar" with prostate via fingering sessions. No need to force it if you don't like it though.
>>
>>35910544
when I was 15 a 12 year old girl seduced me
>>
>>35910544
Happened to me recently.
>We still fuck.
>I often make excuses so I dint have to leave my house.
>>
>>35911204
>the one thing that always fixes my insomnia
Try exercising more.

I'd sleep like shit too if the only time I got my heart pumping was once every couple of months when some old faggot railed my ass
>>
>>35917793
why exercise when you get swallow pillz and die early
>>
>>35910544
i lost my virginity at 19 and it was unplanned, she invited me over and out of the blue asked to fuck. will greentext if theres interest.
>>
>>35914290
Does she not want you anymore or something? Why do you even come here?
>>
File: IMG_0728.png (1MB, 788x872px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0728.png
1MB, 788x872px
Reading these stories and hearing talk about sex from froends makes me extremely uncomfortable. The whole process sounds impossible and not worth it. It also generally sounds wrong. I guess I need to completely give up even further than I have already given up, because these thoughts are freaking me out.
>>
>>35917793
>insomnia since puberty
>only thing that helps is anti psychs

I even lift 3 times a week. My mind just doesn't shut off at night when I lay down to sleep.
>>
>>35916788
Haven't measured tbhwu famicom disk system. I guess "girthy enough that regular condoms fuckin hurt my dick"
>>
>>35910544
>Go into Brisbane looking for something to eat
>End up going to some nigger club
>literally only white guy there
>sit at the bar drinking like an autist
>10 mins in black girl comes up
>7/10 for a nigger
>orders same drink as me
>starts talking to me
>asks if I wanna be her boyfriend for the night
>start dancing with her
>already pretty drunk
>kiss her within 5 minutes of meeting her
>grinds her large booty against my hard cock
>Show starts up. Lil Bow Wow or some nigger band
>everyone rushes to stage
>she goes right to front
>bouncers trying to push us back
>she keeps pushing forward
>too many people behind us to go back anyway
>bouncers try rip her out of my arms
>keep holding her
>4 guys pull us both out, start shoving us outside
>have me in an armlock. No need I was leaving
>5'2 manlet Niglet bouncer punches me in the back of the head
> throw everyone off me
>1 inch punch him to the ground
>walk out
>"Wow Anon, you're so calm. I dunno how you can be so calm"
>shrug
>we get cab to her uncles place
>says she's not gonna fuck me
>says she always sleeps topless, takes off shirt and bra
>start kissing her neck sucking her nipples
>she forces my hand down her pants
>finger her clit
>asks if I wanna taste her pussy
>go down on her
>try get fingers in her while I'm eating her
>she's soaking wet but I can barely get a finger in
>make her cum
>she makes out with me. Stand up. Flop out dick push it into her mouth
>get condom out of wallet
>she asks me to pull her hair fuck her from behind
>have to really force my cock to get it in
>she starts biting pillow
>tells me harder keep pulling her hair
>Only last about 15 minutes, pussy too tight
>go to sleep
>sneak out in the morning
>never call her or see her again
>>
>met with two online friends for the first time (had been talking to them for 5 years)
>start drinking and decide to go out to city
>at bar
>they're ignoring me, just talking to each other
>get pissed off, go to pee and when I get back I just stay at the bar, they were at a table
>notice blonde girl looking at me
>she's sitting at a booth with a guy
>think nothing of it, as she's with a fucking guy at a bar
>she approaches me "hey, are you here alone? You should come sit with us."
>I don't want to get cucked or cuck so decline
>10 minutes later she comes back "hey we are going out to get some air could you watch our drinks for us?"
>now i'm watching this bitches drink along with this douchebags drink
>they come back, realise i've been tricked into sitting with them
>pretty drunk at this point so i'm able to talk without sperging hard
>she tells me that the guy is her friend
>suddenly become a lot more interested in what she has to say
>bar is closing, she asks if I want to go to an after hours bar
>agree
>on our way to the next bar she tells me that she wants to sit on my dick
>i'm too drunk for any of this
>get to bar, drink more
>get up to pee, she follows me
>decide to turn around, push her against a wall and makeout with her
>she's receptive
>as soon as we're done I notice that my douchebag friends followed me to the bar and were watching me
>they don't engage conversation or anything, they're just sitting at another booth
>leave bar, go to her apartment
>by now I was at the point of being drunk and sober at the same time
>we're messing around in the kitchen, trying to make cocktails
>get onto the subject of dick size (whilst making out)
>I was hard at this point
>she reaches down, says "ok..but you still need to know how to use it"
>move our way to her bed
cont.
>>
>>35918531
>have sex, it's not bad, condom sucks, she's attractive enough, not particulary tight but I wasn't expecting as much
>fall asleep, wake up with her cuddling me
>can't remember her name
>have sex in the morning
>"hey why haven't you cum? we've fucked a lot"
>tell her the condom sucks
>she sits ontop of me and gently rubs my dick on the entrance of her vagina
>"you don't have any diseases...right?"
>just shake my head
>proceed to have unprotected sex
>she's literally dripping wet
>cum inside of her
>after awhile I get up to leave
>she asks where i'm going
>tell her that I thought she'd want me to leave
>tells me that I don't need to go and that she'd like it if I stayed
>stay
>she cooks me breakfast
>we have sex again
>I end up leaving at 5pm
>she gave me her contact info
>tried to contact her
>never heard from her
the end

I wouldn't recommend it
>>
>>35912943
>>35911888
Numales were a mistake
>>
>>35912075
On the couch, she took everything off, the only source of light was the screen
>>
If they were your friend for 3 years prior to the event, does it count as 'casual'?
>>
>>35911058
>>35911130
How do you guys do shit like this?

I'm 33 years old and have put myself out there countless of times. I've still have had no luck getting laid or getting gf. You guys make it look so easy.
>>
File: 1480470909320.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1480470909320.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
>>35910774
>even animeposters aren't virgins now

My heart hurts guys, my only sense of community I can't relate to anymore
>>
>>35920945
I assume that you need to have the balls to seal the deal once you realize there's chemistry. It all hinges on that first kiss
>>
Why am I alive?

let me post
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.