[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Show your family some love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 48

File: Beargdick.jpg (67KB, 584x987px) Image search: [Google]
Beargdick.jpg
67KB, 584x987px
You can use this thread for any member of your family

mom/mother/cousin/sister/imouto/onee/aneki/brother

Option 1
Go hug your sister, tell her you love her, and post results.

Option 2
If she is out of reach or you want to change your approach you may also text her 1 of the following lines.

1 - I've always loved you the most.
2 - I'm in love with you.
3 - I love you.
4 - Why haven't we had sex yet?
5 - Would you ever give us a chance?
6 - Do you feel about me the way I feel about you?
7 - I've hidden my feelings from you my whole life.
8 - Are you hungry? Want me to get you something?
9 - If we could do anything together with no consequences, what would we do?
0 - You are the one thing in my life that keeps me sane.
Dubs - I want to make love to you regardless of what others may think.
Trips - I want you to remember that no matter what you say I will always care about you. But the truth is I love you more than family... I want you.
Quads - Know that I am not joking, I am in love with you and want to be with you. I would never joke about this, and I want to be with you for the rest of my life.
Quints - I fell in love with you years ago... I'm taking a chance to tell you that despite of us being related you are the only person I ever see myself starting a family with.

Some of these can be played off as a joke just in case, but not all.
You can also use this thread if you are a sister looking to cuddle with your brother as well.

THIS THREAD MAY BE USED AS A ROLL OR A PRANK OR A SIMPLE SHOW OF EMOTION.

Regardless of your choice make sure to tell her how much you love her too!
Now go!
>>
Hey lads, what are all of your political opinions?:^)
>>
Nothing special. She hugged me back and said "I love you too, silly bro". Still felt nice.
>>
>Thinking that your sister will fuck you
>Thinking that any girl would fuck you
>>
>>35911409
That show was so stupid but funny at the same time. Is she older or younger? Any other sisters to hug?
>>
Is it the dick? Is that why nobody's posting? I'm not changing it.
>>
Come on Amerifats, post some content.
>>
Rolling for what to send to my friend, if 3 will reroll because I already say it to her
>>
>>35912983
>if 3 will reroll because I already say it to her
>>
>>35911044
I voted this year
>>35912405
I guess since the threads pretty slow, my dad and I are spending the night at my mom's
Also, new phone came. Third time's the charm?
>>
>>35912983
>>35913074
"You're a nigger and you should be executed in the name of Muhammad, peace be upon him" :^(

>>35913431
Who'd you vote for?
>>
>>35913074
was this the reroll?

what did she say?
>>
>>35913596
>>35913529
She's a troubled girl, but I love her
>>
>>35913529
>"You're a nigger and you should be executed in the name of Muhammad, peace be upon him" :^(
Sounds like she was joking
>Who'd you vote for?
Don't want to start shit
>>
>>35914149
I don't think she was joking, she's got some serious issues in her life, but I try to be there for her as much as I can
>>
>>35913431
>my dad and I are spending the night at my mom's
Hope you took some earbuds or something, they'll be fucking all night.
>>
Pat what have you done this week?
>>
>>35915056
He's dead, Anon. Emfriend told Em about Pat trying to fuck her, Em awakened to her incest fetish and went full yandere and killed Pat for being a cheating peace of shit.
>>
>>35914354
I did, and I found old cheap headphones here anyways
The walls are a little thicker here so if they do get busy it'll be harder to hear
>>
>>35915485
>I did
Kek, so you do think they'll end up having sex?
>>
>>35915247
I guess that'd be Bad End
I hope he's alright and hasn't given up, he seemed like he'd stick around last time he was posting. Maybe things are going well with Emfriend and he has no time for us.

>>35915485
I'm sure their kinky Nazi roleplaying will be loud enough for you to hear
>>
Pat return to us
>>
>>35915554
I don't know, I took a peek from the stairs while they were on the couch and she's sleeping in him (at least she seemed asleep, might've just closed her eyes) and he was petting her hair
I know I shouldn't be getting mad at this, but REEEEEEE HE SHOULD HE PETTING ME, I'M MILDLY UPSET
>>35915588
I'm pretty sure the only people my mom can't do the "intimidating assertiveness" thing with are my dad and her parents
>>
>>35916581
>she's sleeping in him
Holy shit, it's so cold there that she slit him open to sleep inside him for warmth? How will you stay warm through the night? Is your dad big enough for you to fit inside him along with her? Will this be the night of your first necro-nazi-threesome?
>>
>>35916677
Yea my dad's a tauntaun
Admittedly they're kinda cute
Why is it necro?
>>
>>35916863
I'd imagine he wouldn't stay alive for long after being slit open and having two women crawl inside him
>>
>>35916901
Oh. How's that a threesome?
And please, the idea of sex with my mother grosses me out and terrifies me at the same time
>>
>>35917054
Because you and your mother are doing lewd things inside another person, so it's a threesome.
Fingering your mother grosses you out, but using your dad's innards for warmth doesn't? You're a strange one.
Don't be afraid of her, you have to win the fight. You and her, both equipped with a vibrator. First one to make the other cum 5 times gets to use your dad's dick for the last time before the rigor mortis wears of and it becomes floppy and starts rotting away.
>>
>>35917267
>Because you and your mother are doing lewd things inside another person, so it's a threesome.
I guess
>Don't be afraid of her, you have to win the fight. You and her, both equipped with a vibrator. First one to make the other cum 5 times gets to use your dad's dick for the last time before the rigor mortis wears of and it becomes floppy and starts rotting away.
Interesting. Still confident I'd lose any kind of fight with her
>>
Electricity is no joke
>>
Hi guys, I'm feeling pretty bored. I upset my mom and then locked myself in my room. I don't really feel like leaving and everyone other than my brother is asleep at this point. How's it going?
>>
>>35918072
What happened that upset her?
I'm bored too
>>
>>35918072
Why not go sleep in your brother's bed? Or drop some of your kinky masturbation stories, people seem to like those.
>>
>>35918098
We were talking about school, I don't really want to go back next semester, and I got a little louder than I usually do and I said that I'm not normal and that I need to stop being something that I'm not. I don't really believe that I'm just not comfortable at school. Also things went sour with english class guy so that makes me feel worse about school. It just makes her sad because she tries really hard to make things right for me. It wasn't a good thing to say.

>>35918163
No.

I'm not horny tonight, I don't think I could go into any depth.
>>
>>35918229
Do you like going to school? Do you have a reason to go?
What happened with the guy?
>>
>>35918229
What happened with class guy?
Why not take up writing, you seem to be really good at it.
Could you explain the appeal of homestuck, I don't understand why people like it.
>>
>>35918274
I'm good enough at school that it's not a big worry, I just don't like being on a campus with so many people. My goal is to get used to being at college by going to a community college that's at least somewhat like an actual campus. If I can't get comfortable at a community college how in the world could I do it at a real university? There are so many people, so many buildings, so many ways to get lost or get hit by a car.

We texted some, he wanted me to go to a party and I turned him down so he turned into one of those Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde type of guys where suddenly I'm a whore and trashy because I said no.

>>35918286
I'm just doing core classes in school right now, I haven't decided what major or career path I would take. If I do writing it would at least be easy.

I don't read homestuck but I'm sure there's some stupid reason people like it.
>>
>>35918388
You should definitely get into writing, you're good at it and make lots of unique characters
And if he's gonna get mad and throw insults because you didn't want to go to a party that's his fault. Did you tell him you don't like parties or crowds or outside, or people, or loud stuff, etc.
>>
>>35918388
>get hit by a car
Ah, fun times
>I'm a whore and trashy because I said no
Fuck him, you'll find someone better

>I don't read homestuck
But someone with your tripcode posted
>tfw I just spent two hours writing rick and morty homestuck crossover fanfic
among other things, how would you do that if you don't read it?
How long have you been writing?
>>
>>35918432
I'll keep it in mind. I don't know if I can do actual writing though. It's lot of like actual work.

I told him that I'm not really a fan of parties but I guess I didn't push it well enough.

>>35918473
I looked it up on desuarchive and no one posted that with my code. I don't read it so I don't know what to tell you.

Writing stuff has been something I've done for as long as I can remember. It's a really easy way to feel productive and share stuff without actually having to be me or expose myself.
>>
File: Screenshot (50).png (81KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (50).png
81KB, 1366x768px
>>35918587
Don't do it if you don't want to, but I think you'd be a great writer, and I'd read whatever you wrote if I knew you wrote it
>>
>>35918660
Nope, that's not me. That's from like three years ago. I made up this trip when I spilled the beans. I guess it's coincidence that we chose the same password. It's not like a code or anything so it's really possible.
>>
>>35918587
If he wants to be an asshole that's on him, don't dwell on it
>>
>>35918697
That's what I thought but, no offense, rick and morty and homestuck seem to be fairly popular with autistic people
Besides the guy at college, what's been going on in your life recently?
>>
>>35918776
I really want to find someone though. I like to think having someone to be with me and do lewd things to me could help me feel a lot better in a general sense.

>>35918809
I like Rick and Morty a little. Not enough to watch it a ton, but if it's on I enjoy it.

Not much, I'm going to sit out on hanging out with my brother and his friends. I cause a bit of a conflict because I told my brother about the whole thing with that girl and so there's a divide in the group. So other than killing friendships and making people upset, nothing really.
>>
>>35918862
That's not your fault, she's the one who did it without asking.
You'll find a good man or woman for you some day, don't rush things and end up with an asshole. Do you like any of your brother's friends in particular?
>>
>>35918862
I get the same feeling, but you said you're 18 right? You've got plenty of time, shit you're younger than me. Don't worry, the way you described yourself you sound cute
>>
>>35918911
There's one guy who's really nice. I would be friends with him, he isn't really what I want in a boyfriend because he's kind of a normie-cyborg blend and likes things like sports and stuff. But he's a really nice person and likes to try and make me laugh and smile.

>>35918943
I'm trying to slim down a little so maybe I'll look good and broaden my range. I'm not really picky with looks but I think I need to be on the better side to make up for being an autist.
>>
>>35918992
Just don't kill yourself trying to lose weight
And guys have a sweet spot they like, you can lose a little and be thicc, I'll never be thicc, take the chance God gave you
That digression aside, good luck
>>
>>35918992
Slim down to be healthy, not to "make up for being an autist." Find someone that likes you for your personality, not for your body.
>>
>>35919090
I want to get down to around 115-120lbs. That's where I was in high school. My hips aren't very wide so I don't really have the "thicc" look. It more sits on my belly instead. I look better thin instead of with fat.

>>35919091
It takes work to deal with me, I need to have worth.
>>
>>35919145
>I need to have worth
You do have worth, I don't personally know you so I can't list many things but I know that you're very creative and good at writing. I'm sure there's more good points about you than bad points.
Good luck with the weight loss, watch what you eat and start exercising every day.
>>
>>35919145
No thiccness in these threads? Anyhow, I get the whole "put some value in yourself, market yourself, effort" and shit, but, excuse me for being sappy and cliche, your body isn't all you have to offer, nothing wrong with putting effort into looking good, but your brain is thicc too
>your brain is thicc too. I hate myself, I hope the point got across, I suck at inspiring people, live your dreams story chan
>>
>>35916120
>>35915588
>>35915247
>>35915056
>>35918072
>>35918229
>>35918388
>>35918587
>>35918697
>>35918862
>>35918992
>>35919145

eat shit and die you fucking wastes of life!
>>
>>35919506
Seriously give me one, ONE fucking reason for you to still be shitposting here. We're not stopping and you don't like us, why stick around?
>>
>>35919553
>Seriously give me one, ONE fucking reason

you are my reason you orbiting fucking cunt.
>>
>>35919583
Okay so you have no reason, just doing it for shits and giggles. Thanks for bumping the thread you hate so much, jackass
>>
>>35919605
fuck you! you fucking cuckfuckingbitch.

I will be here to shit on all your semen slurping trips and their faggot shit

>>35918072
>Hi guys, I'm feeling pretty bored. I upset my mom and then locked myself in my room

god it sickens me what has become of this place.
>>
>>35919798
And you bumped again. You can't hate us that much if you don't sage. Are you jealous that nobody shares their magical tripcummies with you?
>>
>>35919845

word to the wise. this thread will die.
>>
>>35919875
then let it die you fucking autistic cunt.
Honestly kys.
>>
>>35919875
>to the wise
Thanks for calling me wise. Of course this thread will die, every thread dies eventually. When this one dies, another one will go up in its place like clockwork. One butthurt little faggot can't bring these threads down, or "implode" them as it may be. We'll never stop, and your will will break eventually.
>>
File: 1429845681974.gif (479KB, 450x400px) Image search: [Google]
1429845681974.gif
479KB, 450x400px
>>35919506
>he still unironically posts here
Don't you have anything else to do? You're the only person I know of that's more dense than Brendan.
>>
>>35919941
>>35919959
>>35919969

see you faggots tomorrow to ruin your shit thread again!
>>
>>35920311
Thanks for the bump again. You're not ruining the threads though, just wasting your life being mad at people you'll never meet :^)
>>
>>35920342
>just wasting your life being orbiters for people you'll never meet :^)
>>
>>35920365
Really though, look up the definition of "orbiter," I don't think you know it
>>
I have some nice wholesome family posting I can do.

>my sister dropped her daughter off for the weekend
>she has a few things she needs to finish up in court since her divorce
>it means I lose my bed for the weekend but my niece is so adorable it's worth it

I'm actually pretty excited to have some fun with her this weekend. I'm going to take her to the aquarium and we'll go to the park and play with my dog.
>>
>>35920547
What kind of doggo do you have?
>>
File: 1478915588851.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1478915588851.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
Why do you stupid fucks keep giving that one autistic asshole (you)s?
>>
>>35920575
It's a schnoodle. My mom got her a couple months before she passed away. I decided to keep her. Having a dog brings a lot of benefits and I feel like I'm doing something for my mother by taking care of her.
>>
>>35920598
At this point I just poke at him to see how he reacts, it's amusing sometimes and it's better than contentless bumps

>>35920625
My sister has one of those. Sounds like your family's been through a lot, sorry for your loss
>>
Bump just in case because I need sleep now
>>
Bump because I'm awake
>>
Anon who confessed to sister twice.

It's friday here, so this morning after we've left alone in home, the only comfortable time with both of us present, I'm talking to my sister again.
Starting with just little chit chat about tv shows and I slowly mentioning my confessions and my feelings.

As usual, I just repeated that I do genuinely care about her, wanted her in to be my life, gonna be responsible, not going to treat her like a passing fancy., etc.
And I did avoid mentioning sexual things yet.
This time she responded with saying she's feel uneasy when I tap her on shoulder (I only did it because she look distracted)
The whole time I'm talking with her she'll furrowing her eyebrows when I mention that I'm serious with her.
Besides that, she keep listening in silence, but I can see her mouth slowly moves like murmuring something unintelligible.

After that she sat in silence for a while then get up to make some milo for herself.
Did my messages go through her, or I just fucked up?
>>
>>35921712
Maybe she's still thinking about it? You mentioned she takes things slow, I don't know if you have any idea of how long this took her in the past if she's been in a similar situation.
>she'll furrowing her eyebrows when I mention that I'm serious with her
Maybe she doubts what you're saying is true? That's what I think when I do that, anyway.
>but I can see her mouth slowly moves like murmuring something unintelligible
She was probably thinking of telling you something, but reconsidered it. If what you said didn't get through to her the first time, it may not have this time either, if she's actually doubting you.
You could always just ask her about it and tell her that you want a simple yes or no answer.
>>
>>35921802
>Maybe she's still thinking about it? You mentioned she takes things slow, I don't know if you have any idea of how long this took her in the past if she's been in a similar situation.
Yeah, you're right I honestly have no idea how long it'll took her to think over. Maybe I shall be more patient, it looks like it's going to took long.

>Maybe she doubts what you're saying is true? That's what I think when I do that, anyway.
I can smell her doubt, maybe you're right.

>She was probably thinking of telling you something, but reconsidered it.
Yeah, she looks like she wanted to say something, but the words won't escape her mouth. It's kinda like in movie when you see some ghost but too afraid too speak.
Oh, and she constantly play with her hair and couch pillows, is it a good sign like PUAs said? Or she just plain nervous and want to go?

>You could always just ask her about it and tell her that you want a simple yes or no answer.
I'll be honest, I'm afraid if I ask for yes or no answer at this state she'll straight-up reject it.

>If what you said didn't get through to her the first time, it may not have this time either, if she's actually doubting you.
Would working on easing her doubts on me be my best bet? How would I do it without pressuring her too much?
>>
>>35921909
>is it a good sign like PUAs said
>PUAs
I don't know why you even mentioned this
>Oh, and she constantly play with her hair
I've heard about this a lot, don't quite know what it means but she's probably nervous or something
>couch pillows
This confuses me more than anything, it's probably nothing.
>Would working on easing her doubts on me be my best bet? How would I do it
I have no experience with this sort of thing whatsoever, but getting into a situation where you can both talk about this without either of you avoiding it or thinking about it forever seems to be what you should do. Like, where you can just say the first thing that comes to your mind. Otherwise, she'll continue to avoid it or say that she needs (more) time to think about it, and nothing will change.
>>
>>35922074
PUA is just something that pops in my head. You know they say a lot of things about signs to look in woman etc..
Yes I probably overthinking it, she's just nervously playing with the pillows and hairs.

So in other words, I should spontaneously confront her more often then? Well, noted, will act on it every time we got chance to be together just two of us.
If I may, I'd like to hear another suggestions from anons here regarding this situation, and if possible how to win her affection.
>>
>>35922249
>I should spontaneously confront her more often then
You just need to be able to able to honestly talk to each other without beating around the bush or without having something seemingly invisible stop you from talking about it.
I guess this applies more to her than you though. Without knowing (or at least, having an idea of) what she's thinking, there no way you can know exactly what you need to do.
>>
>>35910473
New thread new roollerinio
>>
TIL PUA stands for pick-up artist
>>
File: 1482345801510.jpg (62KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482345801510.jpg
62KB, 500x300px
>>35922249
>how to win her affection

Give her a ring as a birthday present.
>>
Slow day
My dad, who sleeps in pants, a shirt, and socks every night, winter spring summer or fall, wasn't wearing the socks this morning and it made me question why they were ever off. I almost don't want to know the answer
>>
Can we get some uncle anal stories
You dont have to trip, we will know its you
>>
>>35923971
Was your mom home?
>>
>>35924166
It was early, so she was asleep
I can guess what happened, I just thought they'd give it a night or two
>>
>>35924263
How does it feel when your dad is fucking your mom next door?
>>
>>35924344
Like a cuck
I love him and he's in the other room pounding away
But at the same time kinda happy that they're happy, very very happy...
>>
>>35923971
>sleeps in pants, a shirt, and socks every night
Are your grandparents weird too, or is it just you and your parents?
>>
>>35924537
My mom and I aren't weird, we dress like normal people for bed
My grandparents are weird in all the ways grandparents usually are
>>
>>35924477
Embrace the cuckoldry. Go peep while they're at it and masturbate with your tears as lubricant
>>
>>35924537
What's wrong with sleeping like that?
>>
My qt imouto came to my room
>>
>>35925219
She gave me a noogie and tried to kiss me. She also asked me to sniff her feet
>>
>>35925321
>tried to
>avoiding your imouto's kisses
>>
>>35924803
For a second I thought about listening in, but thought that might be weird
>>35924851
Absolutely nothing
>>
>>35925357
Don't worry, she's kissed me before
>>
>>35925369
>that might be weird

That didn't stop you from trying to fuck your dad.
>>
>>35925390
There's a difference, a very original difference
>>
>>35925505
The difference is that she succeeded where you failed. It's like she's you, but much better
>>
>>35925528
>she succeeded where you failed
I don't think Laura's mom had sex with her own father. Laura's a fine woman, don't compare her to others.
>>
>>35925628
I mean she succeeded with Laura's father, you dummy.
>>
>>35925528
>My mom is basically a better, more successful version of me
Guess who just developed an odd insecurity?
>>
>>35925380
You should take every sweet imouto kiss you can get!
>>
>>35926081
I'm not going to take any advice from you
My imouto's only 5
>>
>>35926130
Well if you wanted advice on getting sexy with a child he's your guy. He writes incest pedophilia fiction so you're in capable but disgusting hands.
>>
>>35926130
So? Imouto kisses are great at any age.
>>
>>35926152
Imoutos are for protect!
>>
>>35926163
And how do you do protect imoutos?
>>
>>35926261
Beating up any guy that tries to get close to them
>>
Wish me luck for tomorrow anons! Hope hugging my cousin earns me a good reaction from her.
>>35926261
Uhh.. Through displays of love and affection between siblings? lewding is an option too, if you will
>>
>>35926328
So you become her boyfriend so that nobody tries to do that. Not only do you protect her, but you get yourself a girlfriend as well.
>>
>>35926353
Punch your cousin in the tit and tell your sister you love her
>>
>>35926152
If only it was fiction, but it's not
>>35926353
In my experience, cousins like hugs, I'm sure you'll get a good reaction, good luck!
>>
>>35926429
You know you're less liked than Angry-chan right? Quite the accomplishment.
>>
>>35926472
Yeah, by like one guy that always goes loses his shit when he posts.
>>
>>35926472
I thought we concluded Anal Guy was the steaming pile of shit around here
>>
>>35926562
It's more than one person, I'm sure if someone made a strawpoll they'd say they prefer Angry-chan to IEL. Trolls > pedos

>>35926613
And when was that said and agreed upon by majority vote?
>>
>>35926636
When the stupid fucking cuck showed his autismo nature by getting catfished for pizza.

Seriously. The guy is fucking stupid. And he's raising another guy's kids? Fucking pathetic
>>
>>35926716
We said he fucked up, not that we hate him. What's wrong with raising someone else's kids? Do you call people that adopt kids cucks too? Why are you so assblasted?
>>
>>35926762
>What's wrong with raising someone else's kids
>being this cuck
Jesus, man. Have some self respect. I know this is /r9k/ but come on.
>>
>>35926762
It's not even like he gets fucked. He said himself his wife won't fuck him anymore.

Don't even know why he uses the name. All he does is brush the lint off his scrotum while giving his paycheck to fuck himself with someone else's kids
>>
>>35926762
I don't care if he takes care of another man's children but I think he should at least make a couple of his own
>>
File: 1325535532775.gif (12KB, 227x224px) Image search: [Google]
1325535532775.gif
12KB, 227x224px
>>35926828
>calls himself anal guy
>should at least make a couple of his own
>>
>>35926793
That's not an argument at all. A cuck watches his wife fuck someone else, which I don't believe Anal Guy has any interest in.

>>35926798
Good job avoiding the questions.

>>35926828
He said he doesn't want kids of his own though. You can't force him to have kids, and at his age it'd be unsafe anyway. Do you really want more furfags running around?
>>
>>35926384
Not sure what's up with the "punch your cousin in the tit" deal. Ain't gonna punch my cousin's tit nor am I gonna verbally tell my imouto I love her since I'm not the type who's good with verbal speech. She knows I care for her anyways
>>
>>35926866
He is raising someone elses kids, and do you really think his wife lets him fuck her? Be real now. You don't have to admit that life is fucking you, but that won't change the fact that it is.
>>
>>35926914
>do you really think his wife lets him fuck her
That's none of my concern and I don't care anyway.
Raising kids that aren't yours =/= being a cuck
>>
>>35926909
>nor am I gonna verbally tell my imouto I love her
It's simple then, just kiss her instead.
>>
File: eb1.png (287KB, 1174x880px) Image search: [Google]
eb1.png
287KB, 1174x880px
Fuck it.

The Anal Guy - Dashie5!
>>
>>35926940
>Raising kids that aren't yours =/= being a cuck
If you say so.
>>
>>35927111
Uncle Anal why you do dis?
>>
>>35927113
The "my wife's kids" meme comes from a man who's wife actively fucks other guys, and him rasing her kids, not marrying into having stepkids. If a man and a woman are both widows and both have a kid, and they get married, would you call them both cucks?
>>
>>35927238
Are they raising another person's kid?
>>
>>35927265
I'm just gonna stop arguing with you because you're fucking retarded
>>
>>35927289
Keep on being a cuck, cuck guy.
>>
Just a fucking name drop was enough to turn this into a shit flinging contest. Why does that keep happening?

He didn't even post anything.
>>
>>35927502
Looks like his faggot ass raged quit anyway. Good riddance
>>
>>35927502
Are you seriously asking why nobody likes cucks?
>>
When's Pat coming back? I want to see Laura's tits
>>
>>35927502
Happy early birthday Beargguy
>>
File: 1487517945038.jpg (74KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487517945038.jpg
74KB, 960x720px
>>35929056
Surprised someone remembered, but thanks.

I'll just add something stupid I guess.
>We used play a little game at home
>Just pretended to shoot at each other constantly throughout the afternoon
>She thought it would be a good idea to bring this game to school
>Does so during lunch to one of her friends
>She gets caught by a passing teacher and starts to get yelled at hard
>Finger guns are a big no
>I'm here all the way across the schools tiny cafeteria watching my six year old sister trying not to cry
>I tried to intervene but I'm told to sit back down
>I don't and end up having to clean the tables and miss art

We laugh about it now, and even more so since I had the same punishment at her age when I acted like some mech and pretended to shoot at my friends during recess.
>>
>>35929773
>little you was more of a man than you are
>>
>>35929773
Your school stories are cute. I think I had 1st or 2nd grade at the same school as my sister when she was in 4th grade, but the only interacting we did was her watching me kick her friends' butts at tetherball during recess.

>>35929864
kek
>>
>be in middle school
>Used backpack for all shit, not just school
>Went shooting that weekend. Left over brass in bag
>Monday, brought a Vidya to give to buddy at school
>Bullies catch wind of it, sneak into bag when not looking
>Freak out at brass, think I'm packing
>Leave game, rat me to teacher
>Sent to office
>Principal nogunz faggot, can't tell difference between spent 22 and 9mm, and a loaded 50bmg
>Suspended for a week
>>
>>35930015
>Suspended for a week
Y tho? Were empty shells against school rues?
>>
>>35930077
Zero tolerance laws
>>
>>35929864
I'm sure that part of me will wake up again.
>>35929884
Earned respect by beating her friends. Nice.
Besides lunch, she'd tag along with me during recess whenever she could. Then one day she freaked out when I was playing soccer and someone's loose shoe flew off and hit my face causing me to bleed.

She hates blood.
>>
>>35910473
I just realized that the picture is a dick.
>>
>>35930232
>She hates blood
I've never understood hemophobia. Like, it's inside of you, it keeps you alive, how can you hate it or be scared of it? Does she make someone else change her tampons/pads?

>>35930318
Drawn by our very own resident Beargguy, him and his sister are quite the artists.
>>
>>35930334
Not her own. Others. Whenever I have bloody noses, she does her best to stay away from me. Most she'll do is throw a few napkins at me.
>>
>>35930434
Next time you get a nosebleed, sneeze on her. Watch her panic.
>>
You guys better be loving your families
>>
I got to princess carry my qt imouto today!
>>
>>35931424
Stop saying this every day, you're gonna make other anons sad and jealous :^(
>>
File: stop.jpg (79KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
79KB, 900x900px
>>35910473
>why haven't we had sex yet?

I always figured you for a lewd cunt OP.
>>
>>35932241
I didn't come up with it.
Do I know you?
>>
It's Roblox? What is life
>>
>>35932075
Maybe you'll get your very own imouto in your next life
>>
>>35910473
Are these fucking threads the reason my little brother randomly comes in and hugs me all the time claiming he needs to "post results"
>>
>>35928358
I-is this a thing now?

Anyhow, I'm going to K's, I've got a killer migraine though

happy early birthday bearguy
>>
>>35933506
Are you an oneechan or an oniichan?
>>
>>35933542
No one cares, you whore.
original
>>
>>35933602
Nothing orginal about that comment
>>
Reminder to save water by showering with your family
>>
File: 1458849842460 Princess Carry.png (249KB, 752x772px) Image search: [Google]
1458849842460 Princess Carry.png
249KB, 752x772px
>>35931424
>I got to princess carry my qt imouto today!

Did she enjoy being princess carried?
Did you give her a forehead kissu?
>>
I have to go pee, don't let the thread die
>>
I'm back, thanks for keeping the thread alive guys
>>
>>35933542
Have you asked your dad or mom why you didn't you get a sibiling?
>>
Story-chan did you make up with your mother?
>>
Is anyone else worried that something happened to Pat?
>>
Pat
http://www.strawpoll.me/12650149
>>
>>35936450
Nah never asked

I definitely fell asleep on him this time, for a while too. I woke up and he was holding me and had a hand on my face. I feel kinda weird because his friends were there when I woke up; they were probably looking at me
>>
>>35938821
Careful about that, he might try to feel you up while you're out
>>
>>35938861
Oh, I didn't think about that...
Should I be mad if I woke up and his hand was on my butt or something?
>>
>>35938999
That'd technically be sexual harassment, if I were you I'd be mad about it.
>>
Afternoon-keeping-the-thread-alive-bump.
>>
>>35939029
You were sup to check em
I was about to say "my nerd parents are already asleep" but then I thought about that...
I might barge in and ask why I'm an only child
>>
>>35938999
That kinda depends on you...I mean do you like K enough that you would be ok with him touching you like that?

>>35939421
>I might barge in and ask why I'm an only child
Careful, they might start fucking right in front of you, just to give you your sibiling.
>>
"wha- go to bed you crackhead"
>>
>>35939524
Ask them to make you a sibling
>>
>>35939524
They told you to go to bed because they're going to work on that right away, right?
>>
>>35939515
>do you like K enough that you would be ok with him touching you like that?
Maybe, depends on the touching I guess. I do like him more than I thought I'd end up liking him
>Careful, they might start fucking right in front of you, just to give you your sibiling.
N-nuh uh
>>35939568
She's approaching menopause, that's a deformity waiting to happen
>>35939631
2 nights in a row? They're too old
right
>>
>>35939725
Well you said they were already asleep, so I doubt it will happen tonight, maybe a quicky in the shower in the morning.
>>
File: better hug your sister.jpg (229KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
better hug your sister.jpg
229KB, 1200x798px
This is what happens to people who don't hug their siblings, if they have any
>>
>>35939956
My dad will probably he out before my mom is up, and I'll be up too
>>
>>35940846
Pretend to be your mom and have a shower quicky with him in the morning
>>
Don't let this thread die, I'm gonna do something amazing in a matter of hours
>>
>>35941735
Are you the anon with the twin? Are you finally going to dump?
>>
>>35937247
I didn't know that there was someone that's aware of my real self. But we're cool, she's my mom so it's easier. I just sort of say sorry and hug her and it's all good.
>>
>>35942465
Sorry, I don't know why I put aware. I tried rum tonight so I'm kind of off. I meant concerned.
>>
its kind of embarassing to go around in public with a 15 year old stuck to your arm, especially when they squint and realize its your sister desu
>>
File: NuRoeIn.png (596KB, 874x874px) Image search: [Google]
NuRoeIn.png
596KB, 874x874px
Whenever I hug my sister she just tells me to "stop being so gay"
I can't stop it sister, fuck you
>>
>>35942812
You have to prove her you're not a gay
>>
>>35943809
How'd I do that?
I mean I kinda am gay. Not for her specifically but yeah
>>
>>35943831
Go finger her then
>>
File: HIaIxhm.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
HIaIxhm.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>35943913
L-lewd.
Not that she'd let me.
And not that I'd want to, of course. H-haha.
>>
>>35942465
>>35942474
I care about most of the people that post in these threads, and I want them to be happy.
Do you drink often? When did you start? Normally I'd recommend not doing it much, but I suppose building up a tolerance for it now could help you later in life.

>>35944196
>Not that she'd let me.
Never know until you try
>>
>>35944794
>Never know until you try
Nah she's a bislut and pretty much a normie, no way she'd be into her shut in little sister, fantasies aside.
>>
>>35944832
>no way she'd be into her shut in little sister
There's always a possibility. Is there anyone in particular you have your eye on?
>>
>>35944933
Except her? Just kidding.
Well there's a girl I used to do ballet with and she goes to some of my classes (I don't really attend lately) but we're not super close or anything. She's just someone cute that I like looking at.
>>
>>35944979
>I don't really attend lately
Why not?
Find someone who's face you don't mind being the first thing you see when you wake up
>>
>>35945041
Because migraines, and being a lazy cunt honestly.
I can think of a few faces I wouldn't mind seeing when I wake up but I doubt they'd share a bed with me.
>>
>>35945055
You might as well try to get with them, maybe one of them is your future qt wife
>>
>>35945143
Yeah, if I wasn't a huge autismo unable to even talk to cute girls IRL, I'd do that. My face is burning up just thinking about it.
>>
>>35945174
>My face is burning up just thinking about it
That's cute. You're cute. Good luck, I believe in you.
>>
File: 1474772366559.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1474772366559.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>35945143
>encouraging nbr relations when she has a sister
>>
File: 1488112498599.png (232KB, 660x635px) Image search: [Google]
1488112498599.png
232KB, 660x635px
>>35945196
T-thanks anon. I'll try and not be a huge fuckup today.

>>35945212
This anon has the right idea
>>
>>35940884
How the fuck would I have done that? Grow a couple of inches and wear a push-up bra?
>>35945254
>Nobushi
That better not be your waifu
>>
File: heart_throbs.png (327KB, 692x512px) Image search: [Google]
heart_throbs.png
327KB, 692x512px
>>35946085
No, Peacecutie is my waifu
>>
>>35922304
You're right. The problem is I don't really know what she's thinking since She's so reserved and withdrawn, so I'm not sure what to say next.

Did anyone here have experience on dealing with someone like this before?

>>35923264
I plan to, but isn't it being too direct and would risk pressuring her in a bad way?
>>
File: 1490962244151.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1490962244151.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>35946102
T-thats actually a worse answer
>Guard block
>Stab stab stab
>Run
>Repeat
Raider is my husbando, him or Lawbringer
>>
>>35946296
You asked for my waifu, not my main
>>
>>35946345
Well who's your main?
If it's a samurai I'm calling you a weeb, and orochi is stupid and slightly unbalanced
Raider is also my main
>>
>>35946568
Conqueror and Kensei
>>
>>35946679
>Conquerer
He's fun, I used to main him but he's harder to be aggressive with
>>
>>35946887
Being aggressive isn't a good idea in higher level games anyway.
>>
>>35947142
I've noticed that, but A, I can't control myself, B, I like to swing first and Raider is good for that, sometimes I'm forced to be defensive but when you're playing low levels I love just charging into 2v1s blindly
>>
Anal you still lurking? They merged mlp and pol for april fools, I figured you'd get a kick out of that
>>
What do you guys think about younger sisters that boss their older siblings around?
>>
>>35948585
It's funny, like the little ones the responsible one, like Bob's Burgers
>>
Pat the strawpoll says we want you to keep posting. Please come back.
>>
>my sister had to get some dental stuff done this morning
>she is horrified by the dentist
>crying with fear until they just gave up and knocked her out
>when we got back her first instinct was to go and crash in my bed

Guess what mom, I managed to get a pretty girl in my bed!
>>
>>35949887
Go cuddle with her until she's feeling better, then cuddle some more
>>
>>35949887
Are you me? My sister is exactly the same, she slept in my bed after her dentist appointment last week because she was still shaking.
>>
>>35949930
She's sleeping so well I don't want to wake her.

>>35949999
I might be you, perhaps there was a rift in time space multiplying us and having us live our lives at slightly different times. But really we have a good relationship, especially ever since our Dad died. Her using my bed isn't unusual.
>>
>>35950098
Then go sleep with her, she needs you as a pillow
>>
>>35950098
Ah okay, then I guess you're not me since my dad is still alive.
Also I'm a dyke so my mom could've said the same stuff, if she'd actually ever mention my sexuality.
>>
>>35950145
Are you the girl from a few hours ago? Is your family uncomfortable with your sexual preference?
>>
>>35950211
Yeah and yeah, well, uncomfortable is putting it nicely, my mother wanted to have me disowned when she found out about my, quote, degenerate lifestyle.
>>
>>35950134
She's fine for now. I'm going to wake her up in half an hour anyways. My Mom needs to do something with her, she's supposed to check some stuff.

>>35950145
Well I am male so we aren't as alike as we thought. What do you mean by your Mom saying the same thing?
>>
>>35950291
About finally having a pretty girl in bed, I mean
>>
>>35950267
Well that's pretty harsh. There's nothing wrong about a woman liking other women, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
How old were you when you realized you liked girls? Have you ever had a boyfriend or girlfriend before?
>>
>>35950318
I'm aware of that, but y'know, Catholic mom, Catholic school, it gets to you. At least I used to feel pretty guilty about it. But not anymore really.
I kinda always knew, I was "in love" with girls on TV before I really knew what lesbian means. But puberty hit me hard so that's when I fully realized, so around 14 maybe.
No, never been in a relationship with anyone. Crushing rather hopelessly.
>>
>>35950368
Have some confidence, ask someone out. Just don't get discouraged if you get rejected, and you'll find someone that likes you eventually. You'll never succeed if you never try. If you don't want to do it for yourself, then do it for the anon that wants you to be happy.
>>
I've been lurking these threads for a long time, I have enjoyed them the whole time. I feel that I need to give back during this very rough and underactive time.

I grew up in a trailer park with my mother and my two sisters. I have experienced genuine incest with multiple family members and I want to talk about it. I don't necessarily want to greentext anything, as it's not something I enjoy, but I will if I feel that it seems necessary.

So let's get started. I have had sex with my mother, my two sisters, my aunt, a cousin, and my gay cousin. A hole is a hole. I will admit I genuinely find twinks attractive enough to stick it in.

Prepare for the wonderful world called Louisiana.
>>
>>35950499
Thanks for the encouragement anon. But as long as I live at home I couldn't bring a girl home anyway, and I'm a chronic pain patient NEET so it's not like I'll move out anytime soon.
>>
>>35950509
>I have had sex with my mother, my two sisters, my aunt, a cousin, and my gay cousin.
It's all consensual, right?

>>35950523
Then go to her house instead. Maybe you'll find a girlfriend willing to support you financially too
>chronic pain patient
Care to share?
>>
>>35950509
You can't just drop a bombshell like that and not greentext everything
>>
>>35950581
Yeah, well my aunt was her forcing herself on me.

>>35950585
Ask me questions. I'll talk about what you guys are interested in. Whether it's incest as a topic, my experiences, I'll even talk about gumbo.
>>
>>35950509
That's seriously interesting, how did that start/develop? Greentext this shit anon.

>>35950581
Well, not counting the occasional odd sisterly affection that goes too far in my head, I don't really have anyone whose house I could go to. I kinda like a girl I used to do ballet with but I haven't even spoken to her in months.

>Care to share?
Nothing much to share, I have cluster migraines, once or twice a week in addition to daily "normal" headaches. Basically in pain and/or on meds every day.
>>
>>35950616
>I'll even talk about gumbo
I don't know what that means
Start telling your stories chronologically I guess
>>
>>35950640
It's from living in a shithole. Sex is an activity where I'm from. The first person I had sex with was my older sister. We were both in high school and we walked home together. We had about an hour to ourselves. I remember it started because she walked out in these panties she bought. They made her ass look amazing. She waltzed out in front of me and I got caught staring. She teased me a little and I popped a boner. She convinced me that us having sex "won't hurt no one if no one knows but us" so we fucked.
>>
>>35950640
Talk about how everything happened, expect that gay cousin thing.
>>
>>35950640
>Basically in pain and/or on meds every day
I'm sorry to hear that. Do you know what causes them?
Start talking with ballet girl again, get her phone number if you don't already have it. Don't start out with "hey I like girls and I think you're cute," but try to become close friends with her and see if you like her as a person.
Are you actually interested in having a relationship with your sister or is it just fantasy? What would you do if she showed sexual interest in you?
>>
>>35950727
Fuck meant to original reply to. >>35950616
>>
>>35950725
Were you her first? Does anyone in your family have any STDs? Have you had sex with anyone outside of your family and if so, do you prefer it with family?
>>
>>35950776
No I wasn't her first, girls don't make it past 14 being skinny and pretty without having someone put their dick in them. My aunt does, she let me throw a condom though. She's pretty gross to be honest. I prefered having sex with my younger sister more than anyone but I had a girlfriend later in high school and she was definitely the second best.
>>
>>35950725
That's pretty crazy, wow. But cool kinda. So some cliches are true after all.

>>35950738
>Do you know what causes them?
Nobody is sure really. In the end it's just genetic bad luck. Chronic illness, can't really do much besides symptom treatment.
Yeah my therapist says I should talk to her too. I might meet her next week together with other friends maybe.
I would definitely have a relationship with my sister, if she had any interest in that. I genuinely love her, and she's the only girl I can honestly say that about. She's always been super supportive and understanding with me, she cares about me more than anyone else.
If she showed any interest in me sexually I'd probably die from sheer embarrassment and shame. But I want nothing more at the same time. It makes me crazy.
>>
>>35950880
Tell us about the time with your younger sister and your mother please

>>35950903
Hope it works out for you.
Are you willing to risk trying to get more physical with your sister, like maybe going in for a kiss on the lips with her? You said she's a "bislut," maybe she's willing to get intimate with you.
>>
File: Elsanna29.png (453KB, 551x782px) Image search: [Google]
Elsanna29.png
453KB, 551x782px
>>35950959
I'd love to but I'm very afraid of anyone finding out. My life isn't anime, sadly, so if it got out it'd probably ruin my relationship with her, and my family altogether.
I've actually kissed her once because I had told her I've never been kissed, and then she just kissed me in a joking way. My face was burning up instantly.
>>
>>35950959
Me and my younger sister fucked a lot. There was absolutely a bit of a real relationship there. It seems like she really saw me as sexy and someone she was willing to submit to. She also had the best body. Everyone in my has a big ass and wide hips except for my younger sister. She's just so small and tight. Her ass is perfect, it's small but round and firm. Her body is just tight and crisp all over. I loved kissing her everywhere.

Me and my mom had sex after a really unusual night. It was just me and her, we drank a lot, and she said "Boy, please remind me what it feels like to be a woman." Which I don't get why she never tried to find someone else. She was 35 when we had sex and still in alright shape. I guess that I was the one she wanted to get after though. We went to her bed and it was different from all of the other sex I have had. It was slow and intimate, she kissed me a lot and wanted me to take my time.
>>
>>35951012
Next time you're alone together, ask her to help you get better at kissing. Seems innocent enough, and maybe it will escalate.
How old are you and your sister?
You're so adorable by the way, you sound like a cutie and I want to tease you to make you blush more
>>
>>35951110
How did it start with your younger sister? Did you ever have sex with your mom again? What led to your aunt forcing herself on you?
>>
File: oZ1exrd.png (674KB, 843x1196px) Image search: [Google]
oZ1exrd.png
674KB, 843x1196px
>>35951118
That seems really cheesy? I'm already afraid she's onto me somehow. I'm just stuck between really wanting her to know and being really afraid of the consequences. I've actually been pushing her away a bit to get over it (obviously unsuccessfully).
I'm 19, she's 22.
And it's weird how easily I get embarrassed about stuff like this - I actually blush and fidget at the silliest stuff IRL - considering I've been on 4chan for quite some time and get off on incest.
>>
>>35951232
Being afraid of being bad at kissing is fairly common, and she's your older sister so she's supposed to take care of you. Just try asking her, don't be afraid. Nobody's going to think you're a freak for wanting to be good at kissing. She might not do it the first time, but she should if you bring it up a day or two later.
Don't try to push her away, she's been supportive of you and you don't want her to stop, do you? Even if she knows you like her and is weirded out by it, I doubt she'd tell anyone about it. Sisters are supposed to keep secrets.
>>
>>35951395
Yeah it's common if I were 15 or something. I'm too old to play that card, aren't I?
Of course it's not weird wanting to be good at kissing - wanting to kiss my sister is, though. And I don't want to push her away, the opposite, it hurts like shit being apart from her but maybe it'd just make it easier on the long run, I don't know. I've no idea how to handle any of this. I don't want her to stop at all, I want to be as close as possible to her. But it hurts.
I don't think she'd tell anyone about it if I confessed, but it'd ruin my sisterly relationship probably irreparably. I don't want her second-guessing every bit of affection I've shown her or vice versa, or thinking that every time I saw her change or undress, I did it with lewd thoughts, that kinda shit.
>>
>>35951110
You all said parentcest was impossible
Does each know you've had sex with the other?
>>
>>35951494
If you're only 19 and haven't been in a relationship, it'd be a reasonable thing to ask for help with.
>wanting to kiss my sister is, though
Only to others. And you're not saying you want to kiss her, you're saying you want to be good at kissing, and she's the only one that can help you.
Don't do it if you think it will ruin your relationship, that's the last thing I want to happen to you.

>>35951519
No, we said it's more difficult
>>
>>35951618
I don't think it'd ruin our relationship, but I'm afraid of taking things too far, scaring her off or fucking it up in some way. I couldn't stand losing her. I just love her so much.
>>
>>35951618
>If you're only 19 and haven't been in a relationship, it'd be a reasonable thing to ask for help with.
Just made the cut off
>No, we said it's more difficult
Either way, too late noe
>>
>>35951649
I'm gonna be busy for the next hour or so, but I'll be here later if you need advice or want to talk to someone.

>>35951888
Check
>>
>>35952326
Thanks anon. I appreciate that.
It's half past 9pm here so I'll be up a few more hours anyway.
>>
>>35952361
Where do you live? I'm usually in these threads if I'm awake, so if you post something I'll see it eventually
>>
>>35952428
I'm from Austria.
Yeah, I'm in these threads most days too.
>>
File: 1285123886077.png (14KB, 191x234px) Image search: [Google]
1285123886077.png
14KB, 191x234px
>>35952485
>austrianon is here
>>
File: 124899357.png (532KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
124899357.png
532KB, 2000x2000px
>>35952553
Oh god I've been found out.
>>
purrestreply
>>
>>35952553
>austrianon is here
Who? Is she popular?

>>35952667
Aw, so close. Remember to post results.
>>
>>35952683
I wouldn't say popular but she's lesgens resident siscon and we love her dearly
also her family is super rich apparently
>>
>>35910473
But what if your family disowned you and doesn't want to see you?
>>
>>35953183
I don't know what that means and I don't care how much money she has but she seems nice and I like her

>>35953260
Then you cherish whatever friends you may have
>>
>>35953260
>mentioning this without elaborating
>>
>>35953322
Lesgen is the lesbian general on /lgbt/
She's a siscon ie attracted to her sister
And she's cute
>>
File: 1360179515119.jpg (37KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1360179515119.jpg
37KB, 300x225px
>>35953357
>/lgbt/
>there are some who actually go on that board
>>
>>35953322
But what if you don't have friends either?

>>35953349
My family disowned me last year and said if i come back they will call the police.
>>
>>35953412
>My family disowned me last year
I was asking why, if you didn't catch that.
>>
>>35953405
>lesbians go to the lesbian, gay, bishit board
Shocking I know
>>
>>35953357
I know what siscon means, and I could tell she's cute from talking with her.
Does she have any pics?
>>
>>35953424
Oh. I have autism and no friends plus I didn't get into university so they just were like you're an embarrassment get out.
>>
>>35953494
Yeah, she posted a picture once in lesgen
I don't have it though. Auburnish hair, cute, slim, looked pretty tired/exhausted though
>>
>>35953504
Sounds like one hell of a family you've got there
>>35953412
>call the police
And what, tell them they've disowned you because they're embarrassed of you and that they should arrest you?
>>
>>35953550
Holy shit, Lucy's real
>>
>>35953573
>Sounds like one hell of a family you've got there
Yeah that's not debatable

>And what, tell them they've disowned you because they're embarrassed of you and that they should arrest you?
No when my dad disowned me he said "I don't want you to contact me, I don't want to see you, if you ever show up at our property again I will call the cops". Since if I walk on it it would be tresspassing.
>>
>>35953649
Who's Lucy?
>>
>>35953664
A character Story-chan made
>>
>>35953649
I honestly thought Story-chan had started up again but apparently not the case.

Unless she's running a very long con.
>>
>>35953746
>>35953765
Okay, I must've missed that, I'm not usually a regular in these threads, I just saw Austrianon posting and thought I'd chime in
>>
>>35910473
Oh this is gonna end well
>>
>>35953664
Kind of me

>>35953765
I haven't had a really long running RP for a while. I stopped most of them when I started posting here.
>>
>>35953765
I trust her not to start telling stories again

>>35953812
Remember to post results
>>
>>35953919
Why haven't you stopped completely?
How are you doing today?
>>
>>35954063
I'll probably always RP some. I don't only do it in these threads, I was doing it way before.

I'm doing okay, I slept a lot.
>>
>tfw you fail at crosslinking when you're trying to make fun of someone

kek
>>
I hate it when people roll but don't post their results.

>>35954247
Any boards in particular you like to RP on?
Did you have any dreams?

>>35954410
That's what you get for being a bully
>>
So I was at K's, we were sitting there for a bit and a fucking dog came out. They don't have a dog, so I was confused, turns out they're babysitting the neighbors dog because "we owe her since her her dad fixed our shower (it was something like that I was more focused on the dog). So this is us paying her back, little does she know this is her doing me a favor cause he's so cute"
It was not a cute dog, it was one of those little shit dogs that have Napoleon syndrome, I hate those things
>>
Yet again the dogfucker kills the thread
>>
>>35955702
>the dogfucker
Who?
>>
>>35955860
I think he's talking about >>35954247
>>
>>35955881
No I was talking about Whora
>>
>>35955894
What are you even on about?
I have noticed the thread has a tendency to die after I post things sometimes, but for my own self esteem I'm chalking it up to coincidence
>>
>>35954799
>That's what you get for being a bully

You're right, anon. I'll try to do better.
>>
>>35956175
>has a tendency to die after I post things
You just like getting the last word in.
>>
>>35956820
Are you calling me petty?
because I am, I take after my parents
>>
>>35955152
KEK, did you tell him you thought the dog was shit?
>>
>>35955152
>Napoleon syndrome
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>35956911
No, I was making a joke. Nuance, text, etc.
>>
>>35957104
Manlets overcompensating
>>
>>35957203
This applies to dogs somehow?
>>
>>35957219
Yeah, small dogs going crazy and barking at whatever, as opposed to big ones being all calm and chill
>>
>My sister kept dropping hints the entire night yesterday, but they went over my head
>The biggest one being waving a box in front of my face
>It's the model kit box I use to hide the condoms
>I just thought she wanted to build because all I heard were the runners rattling inside
>"No thank you."
>She snapped at me after that
>H: "I really want to hit you hard sometimes, C."
>Then there was a bit of dick bullying after she stopped being angry
>On top of me this time
>She was laying on my stomach grinding it out
>Sliding back and forth
>Her chest kept rubbing on me
>fug
>Eye contact still embarrasses us a bit, but we've become more relaxed
>It went well until we lost our cool since we were listening to Harbor
>When that Soulja Boy sample in Emotional Crank popped in, we just broke down laughing
>She still was a bit annoyed after it all

And here I am on her bed watching her try to beat Binding of Isaac on this lazy Saturday. And thanks for the early wishes, Laura. Talk shit about my waifu again and I'll cut you.
>>
File: 1489023949780.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1489023949780.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
Thank you mommy for making me bacons multiple times per week
>>
>>35957393
You cut Laura, Imma stab you
Seriously how are you so dense?
>>
>>35957445
Try it, man. I'm protected.
And I don't see it. Mistakes happen, right?
>>
>>35957393
>>I just thought she wanted to build because all I heard were the runners rattling inside
>>"No thank you."
Kinda feel bad for your sister, she has the densest guy on earth as a brother-boyfriend.

>>H: "I really want to hit you hard sometimes, C."
Read that as "I really want you to hit me hard sometimes."
And then I thought you mostly wouldn't have even taken that hint and you would have actually hit her.
>>
>>35957504
You gonna sic your sister on me?

>I don't see it
Exactly, that's why you're dense
>>
>>35957540
>would have actually hit her.
Oh, come on. I'm not that bad.
>>35957556
She saved me from a fight before, so she could probably help solve the issue.
>>
>>35957659
Just out of curiosity what were the 'smaller hints'?

Did she anything else aside from the wanting to hit you hard?
>>
>>35957659
Laura is family to me. If you hurt her, the only resolution is me hurting you. I'm sorry, there's no other way.
>>
File: 1490060666922.png (333KB, 537x486px) Image search: [Google]
1490060666922.png
333KB, 537x486px
>>35957727
We came back from going out last night, and when we came back she just asked "Are you up for anything else tonight?" I just thought she wanted more to eat, but she turned down the offer when I asked her. Then that whole condom this going happened a bit later.

Besides the hitting thing, she just called me awkward. There were other things, but they go along that line.
>>35957779
I'll cut her anyways.
>>
File: brid laura.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
brid laura.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>35958011
I didn't want to have to do this, but you've forced my hand. If you cut Laura, I'll cut you and your sister.
Make your choice.

Also this captcha
>>
File: 1491093716391.png (2MB, 1747x1246px) Image search: [Google]
1491093716391.png
2MB, 1747x1246px
>>35957117
No, I just said "if you're gonna get a dog, get a real dog", he said he feels the same way, but small dogs are still cute. I absolutely hate small dogs, they'd be cute if they weren't so overly aggressive
>>35957051
Oh, well, it flew over my head
>>35957393
Okay, gotta agree with them this time, you're dense for that
How about this, your waifu can fight one of my husbandos, your choice, or she can fight my "if I was gay" waifu (pic related, yes I took time out of my life to make this, it was difficult I'm not good with technology, I almost had to ask my mom)
And I know damn well your "protection" is your sister, I might fight her. How much does she weigh? Has she been in a fight before? She seems like walks my talk, so to speak
>>
>>35958256
You too, Laura?

You're not being fair with the waifu stuff. Whatever, it's all tang in the end.
And no, she hasn't been in a proper fight before. She has punched her best friend, but that was when she was 8.
>>
>>35958522
I'll smack her around if you want me to
>>
>>35958522
Just this one time
it would've been funniest if you said "et tu, Laura?"
I'll fight your sister
>>
>>35958554
Nah, it's personal.
>>35958826
I was going to say that you're weird for wanting to beat up someone that was younger than you, but I remember she's turning 18 this May.
>>
>>35959054
What are you getting her for a present? A ring?
>>
>>35959068
I was about to say a new laptop, but now here I am with a ring on my mind.
>>
>>35959054
Okay, I'm a virgin on my first ever boyfriend and retarded, but I know this: she is going to want to have sex near her birthday, on it, the day before, the day after
She wants your gift to be your dick, that black guy made a whole song about birthday sex
>>
>>35959222
>she is going to want to have sex near her birthday, on it, the day before, the day after
>She wants your gift to be your dick,
Jesus Christ, Laura! Your're too lewd.

>>35959184
DO IT! DO IT!!!
>>
>>35959222
Not everyone is a horny pervert like you Laura. Maybe she just wants to cuddle all day.
Checked, you're on a roll today
>>
>>35959222
Totally this. I always imagined having sex on my birthday to make it extra special.
And then maybe the whole next week or so.
>>
>>35959266
>>35959268
Is birthday sex not a thing? You're shitting me right? I thought I had this one
Okay, no birthday sex
>>
File: 1490978630027.gif (597KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
1490978630027.gif
597KB, 500x545px
So.. no laptop? I'll see what I'll do when the day comes near. Probably will go with a ring, but I remember when I bought her a new flute, she hit my shoulder pretty hard. Something about me making her feel really guilty and never being able to make it back to me. But that was when she was 15, so it might be different.

>>35959439
But holy fug, Laura. I think it's a thing, but I'm no expert myself. I'll just any that you had it.
>>
>>35959480
*Making it up
I hate using 4chins on my phone.
>>
>>35959480
Get her a ring, propose to her
>I'll just any that you had it.
nigga you what?
>>
>>35959439
It is a thing, but I didn't imagine it as your ideal birthday, you're not so pure for a virgin.
>>
>>35959514
*say not any
Like I said, I hate using this phone. It used to heat up like crazy before.
>>
>>35959480
Someone help us, he needs to know soon and I've always thought of birthday sex as hot
>>35959527
What wasn't clear about me being constantly horny? Imagine 6 or so years if pent up sexual energy, and I'm pretty sure I've got a high sex drive in general
>>
>>35959527
I'm pretty sure virgins are among the horniest people ever.
t. lesbot virgin
>>
>>35960275
Austrianon is that you? Would you mind posting a picture?
Did you sleep well?
>>
File: _20170318_220445.jpg (1MB, 1974x3335px) Image search: [Google]
_20170318_220445.jpg
1MB, 1974x3335px
>>35960297
I didn't sleep at all yet, it's 4.30 and I'm feeling headachy and can't seem to fall asleep. Usual shit.
>>
>>35960347
Oh wow you are cute
Sorry to hear that, hope you get some rest soon.
Funny, earlier I was talking with you while trying to fall back asleep after waking up at 5 AM, now the roles are reversed
>>
>>35960418
T-thanks anon.
Yeah I'm just finishing up this episode and then I'll go to bed, or at least try to. Pills should kick in sooner than later too.
>>
>>35960347
jeez anon
please sleep some more
>>
>>35960601
Yeah I'm working on that but the new pills are kinda fucking with my head and sleep a lot. I generally don't sleep much though, never had a problem with it.
>>
>>35960634
What are/were you watching?
>>
>>35960683
The X-Files. I got it bad for Scully.
And it's actually a pretty good show, I'm in season six now.
Anyway, clock strikes 5 so I should really sleep a bit or my grandma is going to kill me if I'm all zombified at coffee tomorrow.
Good night anons
>>
>>35960763
Nighty night
I hate coffee
You should watch Always Sunny in Philadelphia, I'm watching season 11 right now, the new season of Archer is out, my dad relies on me to tell him so I'll get to that when I'm done
>>
>>35960911
>the new season of Archer is out
>doesn't start until the 5th
You got me good
>>
So what should I do because my sister is asleep in my bed and it looks like she'll be staying there. We've cuddled a little but it's for things like watching movies. I'm not going to sleep right this moment but I want to eventually.
>>
>>35961449
On Netflix dummyhead, I'm too lazy to watch stuff on cable
>>
>>35961592
We quiet so you don't wake her up, and cuddle with her when you get tired
>>
Pat I'm concerned about your health, please tell me you're not dead
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 445x628px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 445x628px
I worked out today. It was at a park and I used those old people exercise things but my mom wants me to show some dedication before she gets me a membership anywhere. So I decided to devote my life to body building now. I'm going to get totally shredded. Pic related is what I hope me and my future husband look like.

Also I think I might get a job. I was thinking a book store because they're quiet and relaxed.
>>
>>35962804
Oops, I forgot to put my name on my blogpost. Please give me attention my parents are asleep and my brother is with his friends.
>>
>>35962804
>>35962825
>old people exercise things
Explain please
I think a book store would be a good place for you to work
>>
>>35962804
Oh for fucks sake that's Kaitlin Olsen's head on Valkyrie's body minus the tattoos, and the guy is Dolph Lundgren after a bad spray tan that somehow sprayed a chromosome into him
What kind of exercise did you do?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 800x542px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 800x542px
>>35962860
These things where you run around the trail and do the embarassing looking excersizes. I probably look like an absolute idiot doing them.

I hope I can just stock books and be quiet. That would be the best.

>>35962995
I ran around and tried to do pull ups and did generally embarrassing exercises. At least I was more capable than the geriatrics.
>>
>>35963029
I have never seen that before.
Don't worry about how you look, you're doing something good for you. It takes dedication to keep doing it every day. *cough*
Sounds like a good job, is there a library near you?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170402-012515.png (145KB, 1080x675px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170402-012515.png
145KB, 1080x675px
>>35963029
Pull ups? Pull ups are hard as fuck, I doubt most of the guys in this thread could do 5, pic related is on Navy SEALs, my dad can do maybe 10
Maybe start with something a lot lighter like jogging
And don't work a anything involving cash registers, people will talk to you about the dumbest shit. This dumb bitch was buying hummus, not a big deal right? Except now she's telling me all about how Arabians love hummus and it's super good for you like I fucking asked. I hate that bitch with every bone in my body, that was over a year ago and I still remember her. That and most people will try and engage in small talk, not fun
And they tried to get me to stock for a bit, I had to explain "yea I can't reach that, or lift that, I'm sorry"
>>
>>35963297
Don't forget the stuttering
>>
>>35963078
I didn't even think about libraries. I just assumed that I would have to work at like a store or something.

>>35963297
That sounds stressful. Maybe you have autism because that was a lot like what my mom likes to refer to as a "unreviewed reaction."

>>35963324
Sorry to upset you but I don't stutter. I used stuttering as a substitute for aspergers.
>>
>>35963406
Laura stuttered sometimes at her old job, that's what I meant
>>
>>35963406
Library might actually be a good idea, from my experience all they do it tell you to check the computer, or point you in a general direction
I don't think I have autism, and I don't want to get checked
I think he was talking about me with the stutter, sometimes when I talk I get kinda panicky and stutter, not often though, I don't have "have a stutter"
>>
>>35963462
Oh okay

>>35963498
Sorry I meant it more as a joke. I'll just say it now, I really don't piece things together very well, I don't get many jokes, I'm bad at telling jokes. Just be patient with me please.
>>
>>35963618
I thought it was funny.
I have patience for you, but I need to go to sleep now. You and Laura should do the same. Goodnight.
>>
>>35963618
Oh, jokes aren't good for me either, making or getting then
>>
I forgot what day it was
Bump
>>
bumping for sweet family love on a late saturday night
>>
Euro Sunday bump
>>
>>35946162
>I plan to, but isn't it being too direct
I think it's a pretty obvious way of saying what you want out of the relationship.
>>
saving the thread with a bump
>>
Page 10 saving bump, wake up lads.
>>
Useless crocodiles
>>
Page 10 saving bump, wake up huys
>>
>>35969123
I would bump but I'm at the beach with my imouto
>>
>>35910473
Rollthat shit for my mom
>>
>>35969407
I wonder if replying to you is against the rules
>>
>>35969442
Oh boy, I'd love to see her reaction.
>>
File: IMG_1118.png (57KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1118.png
57KB, 750x1334px
>>35969442
>>35969470

So do I, i got to see a psychiatrist and I have sent her weird shit before so I'll just play it off as that
>>
>>35969460
>implying rule 3 isn't being broken all the time
>>
>>35969460
I can't imagine how replying to someone is against the rules
>>
>>35969524
Enjoying that dfc?
>>
>>35969554
Someone has to, Pat sure as hell isn't.
>>
>>35969566
>Pat sure as hell isn't
You don't know that, it would explain his extended absence
>>
>>35969603
He didn't really do anything back then, or up until he last posted, so it would be a miracle if he actually ended up doing something with Em at this point.
>>
>>35969554
How could I not!
>>
My imouto has fallen asleep on me and she's soaking wet, too cute
>>
>>35969407
>at the beach
>in april
Am I only imagining the cold I feel?
>>
Another page 9 bump
>>
>"I lost the game for us" - tearful Oregon big man Jordan Bell takes blame for final seconds, says "If I had just boxed out"
>"Is there a building I could jump off" - Roy Williams on his thoughts as North Carolina missed four free throws in final seconds vs. Oregon
Kek
Gonzaga UNC on Monday if anyone cares, but I think sports guy left...
>>
>>35970033
>She's soaking wet
You did this on purpose didn't you? I kinda like you btw, just don't molest your imouto before she's 12-13, at least.
>>
>>35971221
He already did oral.
>>
>>35971221
People at the beach tend to get soaking wet.
>>
>thread is still alive
Huh, who would have thought.
>>
File: 1130928551270.jpg (13KB, 113x209px) Image search: [Google]
1130928551270.jpg
13KB, 113x209px
>>35971221
>molesting your imouto at all
You should only tenderly love her.
>>35971267
>>
Did everybody sleep well?
>>
>>35972049
>that feel when you go to sleep with a headache and wake up with a headache
>>
>>35972049
>>35972112
Exactly that. And I slept from 5am to 4pm, fucking hell. I feel like I just want to go back to sleep again.
>>
>>35972112
>>35972171
Have you tried going to sleep with your sister and waking up with your sister?
>>
>>35972185
Yeah, but my sister doesn't live at home anymore and we don't sleep together a lot anymore.
>>
>>35972171
>sleeping too much is basically the same as sleeping too little
This is ridiculous.
>>35972185
>sister
I'd sandwich myself between my 2 sisters if I could.
>>
>>35972232
I'm sorry

>>35972241
Why can't you?
>>
>>35972268
They're not exactly near where I live.
>>
>>35972241
It is ridiculous. I usually sleep 5 hours or so but with migraines and strong pills I sometimes just get knocked out for easily twice as long. And then still feel tired and shitty.

>>35972268
It's okay, we get along nicely and still talk and meet often.
>>
>>35972299
Then plan a sleepover with them
Pat is that you?

>>35972345
Same, I can sleep 10 hours and still be tired
>>
>>35972377
>Pat is that you?
I'm pretty sure Emma lives fairly close to him.
But no, I mean the distance is countries apart, you can say it's fairly close but I don't travel often.
>>
>>35972442
I think he said she lives ~20 minutes away, that's still kinda far
Why are they so far from you?
>>
>>35972481
>~20 minutes away
>kinda far
If you said something like 2 hours I'd agree, but 20 minutes?
They were born there, still growing up. I wasn't. I don't see why they'd be with me or something.
>>
>>35972584
Near and far are relative. My bed is far from my door, while Japan is close to South Korea. 5 blocks is far for a 7 year old while 100 miles is close for a cross-country trucker.
Make sure you call them and tell them you love them often.

>>35969495
What happened?
>>
Another lonely page 9 bump
>>
Anyone have some cute stories to share?
>>
>>35974437
When I was little I used to punch my mom in the butt and she'd chase my around saying she's gonna eat me
"That's it! I'm gonna gobble you up!"
Good times
>>
>>35974717
>I used to punch my mom in the butt
Why though?
Little Laura was cute. I guess that means you'll always be cute
>>
"oh Laura, I forgot you're here for a second. Throw the garbage out"
>>35974817
You calling me little? I'll cut you
Her butt's the only soft part in her other than her boobs probably
>>
>>35974717
Hey try that with your dad and when he says "That's it! I'm gonna gobble you up!", you let him.

>>35975032
>You calling me little? I'll cut you
Calm down, He meant Loli-Laura, though I guess you still are little.
>>
>>35975032
Yes I'm calling you little, you 5'2 little bitch. Fight me
>>
Time for an afternoon bump.
>>
>>35975121
I guess by letting him in you mean in my room, I never made it to my room with my mom chasing me and I don't have a lock on my door regardless
I'm a bit too old for that anyways, and it may come off as a little weird now
I'm not a loli
>>35975140
5'2 AND 3/4"
3/4"
I'LL FUCKING CUT YOU
>>
>>35976286
>it may come off as a little weird now
But you are weird, they won't even flinch at how you act anymore

3/4 doesn't matter, close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades
Come at me shortie
I'll fuck you up
>>
File: 1491064535983.jpg (43KB, 356x438px) Image search: [Google]
1491064535983.jpg
43KB, 356x438px
>>35974437
Everyone is tired today. My sister is taking a nap, so I might join her in a bit. I'll share something.

>We went out with our older cousins to an amusement park
>This was when she was around 10 and I was 13
>It's her first time on a roller coaster and she seemed to kinda like it
>Nope
>She hated it and decided to sit out every ride after
>I felt bad seeing her all alone waiting for us
>Ended up joining her and went off together to catch the shows the park was putting on
>Got called a chicken by our cousins on the ride home, but I was happy
>>
>>35976384
Ain't it "close is handshoes and horse grenades"? Because it's close? Am I stupid for that?
Anyhow
I'll fucking cut you
>>
File: 1440478298499.jpg (3KB, 124x120px) Image search: [Google]
1440478298499.jpg
3KB, 124x120px
>>35976653
Little Brendan still proving himself to be a better man. When did you get so dense? It doesn't seem like you were when you were younger.
>>
>>35976653
That's kinda cute

>>35976684
I think that's a song, but other than that I've never heard it before. That's not the only reason you're stupid.
Fight me
>>
>>35976734
Really? I don't know. There's a big difference, at least to me, in taking care of my sister and then trying to decipher more intimate stuff. Don't know if that makes sense.
>>
>>35976913
>taking care of my sister's sexual desires
There, now there's no difference.
>>
>>35976653
What the hell is that picture
Now you got me jealous of being close with your sister and your cousins, I'm not close with mine
>>35976840
You won't fight me, chicken
I'm not that stupid
>>
>>35977017
I won't fight you, but I'll hold you down and smother you until you pass out.
Keep giving me lip and I'll expose your secret
>>
>>35977126
Kinky
Go ahead, I don't take lip
>>
>>35977017
Gouf, you sister bully. It's the Gouf.
And we're not that close with our cousins. They're nice though.
>>35977003
Thanks for mashing them up for me. Now I'm thinking about other things.
>>
>>35977232
I'll show you kinky if you don't keep your little mouth shut
I'm serious, keep it up and your most embarrassing, potentially life-ruining secret goes public
>>
>>35977246
Taking care of your sister obviously means taking care of her sexual desires as well. I have no idea how you didn't know that. Especially since she's your girlfriend/wife.
>>
>>35977301
Just post the secret already.
>>
>>35977246
Well It's weird, I don't want that thing near me, it's like Chuck E Cheese but worse
>>35977301
Eh, I don't have a life
>>
>>35977363
That may be true, but it could still be much worse. Watch your mouth when you're talking with me.
>>
>>35977363
>Chuck E Cheese
You chose those words to hurt me.
>>35977309
You expect a lot from me. I'm going to bed with her. Later gators.
>>
>>35977404
What's with you and Chuck E?
>Gator
Did you just compare me to Tim Tebow?
>>
>>35977404
It doesn't really matter what I expect from you, but what your sister expects.
>>
>>35910473
Been hugging my whole family for a week cuz I'm leaving for army

Feels somewhat sad
>>
>>35977944
Stay stronk pupper. Don't die out there.
>>
>>35977977
Meh
Lied about medical history but they still said I can't do combat
I'll be launching little drone with a catapult for 5 years
>>
File: NTgS2G6.png (338KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
NTgS2G6.png
338KB, 500x279px
>first pusspuss I ever saw was my cousin's
>>
>>35978100
Did you original like it?
>>
Remember to follow @TheSteveEngine on twitter
>>
File: Kairaku no Sono 121 - imouto.jpg (126KB, 719x363px) Image search: [Google]
Kairaku no Sono 121 - imouto.jpg
126KB, 719x363px
>>35925321
>She gave me a noogie and tried to kiss me.

Noogie the Imouto!
>>
Laura's giving me lip again, so it's time to expose her secret. Laura's a trap, and that might be the reason "her" dad doesn't want to be with "her."
>>
>>35980747
So you're saying Laura is actually a guy that dresses like a girl? And you know this how?
Guess there's only one way to find out, Laura shows your tits, please.
>>
I will never hug them!
>>
>>35980880
>And you know this how?
We've been talking in private for a while.
She has boobs, she started taking hormones shortly after she moved out of her mother's house. I think the divorce was what made her want to become a woman, she wanted to be there for her father when her mother wasn't.
>>
>>35980943
Got any screencaps to back this up?
>>
>>35980977
I do, but I'm not going to post them. I told her I'd keep everything between us private, but I warned her and she didn't listen. She's been lying about her real name too. I'm not going to say it, though you can probably guess it, she didn't change it much.
>>
>>35981043
>but I'm not going to post them
>I told her I'd keep everything between us private
>Reveals stuff anyway
>Doesn't want to confirm what he already said.
Something tells me you're full of shit.
>>
>>35981075
Don't believe me if you want, I don't care. She was thinking about revealing that she's a trap sooner or later. If you never hear from her again, you'll know why.
>>
No go ahead post the screenshots, I'm okay with that
:^}
just to be clear, I don't like trannies, call me mean or a bigot if you want, you can't change your gender, and there are only 2
>>
File: 1481659427875.png (60KB, 325x239px) Image search: [Google]
1481659427875.png
60KB, 325x239px
>>35981118
If you were trap people would still fuck you.
>>
>>35981114
Hurry up and post them, Laura said it's ok.

>>35981118
>spoiler
You really are your mother's daughter; /pol/aura
>>
>>35981238
I don't have anything to block out the private information from the screenshot, and I don't want to post a picture of her dick, that'd be going too far
>>
>>35981269
Wew lad, you know paint is a goddamm thing every computer has, right?
She already said it's ok, just do it already.
>inb4 he posts a pic of his own dick and say it's Laura's.
>>
>>35981295
Phones don't have paint
>>
>>35981315
There's apps for that, anon.
>>
File: Snapchat-909312909.jpg (243KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-909312909.jpg
243KB, 1440x2560px
>>35981371
Here it is, proof that Laura is a trap
>>
>>35981550
But Anon, how am I supposed to know that's Laura?
How do I know it wasn't you who had just sent that message.
>>
>>35981761
Either Laura will confirm it, or I'll post another screenshot as proof that it's her. I'll have to run the other screenshot by her first, because she hasn't given me permission to post it, and she isn't responding right now for some reason.
Or maybe I am Laura and I've been playing everyone this whole time.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170402-205110.png (42KB, 1080x424px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170402-205110.png
42KB, 1080x424px
>>35981761
No I sent him that, he's just mad I called him a nerd for talking about math and basketball

And I'm not pol, I'm just more conservative
>>
Oh for fuck's sake just post the screencaps already, by this point you shouldn't care what you post about her and if you are Laura without the trip then you have less reason for being so secretive about the screencaps.
>>
She didn't deny having a 10" dick. I'm not sure who to believe.
>>
>>35982459
Didn't think I had to, I have no Y chromosome
>>
>>35950509
Tell us about the gay cousin
>>
>>35981955
Didn't even know you shared an email here.
>>
>>35983881
She didn't, I did because she was doing something bad and I had to tell her to stop.
We send each other cat videos, it's pretty fun.
>>
>>35983993
You make me sound naughty and autistic
>>35983881
I made a throw away, I'm a paranoid weirdo and not sure how easy it is to find people off emails to I don't just throw it around
>>
>>35983993
>she was doing something bad and I had to tell her to stop.
What was this about? I don't remember her mentiong doing anything too bad.
>>
>>35984166
>naughty and autistic
I mean...

>>35984188
I'm not going to be specific about it
>>
>>35984208
>I mean...
Fair enough
>>35984188
It was something stupid I shouldn't have said and he pointed it out. Now I'm stuck with him...
>>
File: 1490054862698.jpg (18KB, 720x542px) Image search: [Google]
1490054862698.jpg
18KB, 720x542px
>You miss Laura dick talk
>All because of the game she recommended
Fuze is cool.

>>35977665
Only thing I can think of that I'm not meeting expectations is the thick hardheadedness. We've talked about this before, and I am trying my hardest. On the part of fulfilling sexual desires.. I know she likes being on top now. But I don't know if that counts.

Also, who the hell is Tim Tebow?
>>
>>35984372
>him
Excuse me, I identify as a purple pair of overalls

>>35984418
>I know she likes being on top now
We told you she wears the pants in the relationship
>>
>>35984418
Fuze is fun. Have you tried Montagne yet?
>who the hell is Tim Tebow
Really? The famous guy, pic related, had a whole South Park episode, a bum, plays baseball now I think?
Also, I don't have a dick
>>
>>35984626
>pic related
Good job jackass

>>35984418
But seriously, do you live under a rock?
>>
>>35984706
Eat a dick, I try and do things
>>
File: 1491174063350.jpg (67KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491174063350.jpg
67KB, 1080x720px
Any Jews on here got a metzitzah b'peh or "oral suction circumcision" Tell me details is it better for the penis using this procedure then the common non-pedophilic method?
>>
>>35984848
How many threads are you gonna post this in?
>>
>>35984626
At this point I don't care. I'm just happy. It's nice feeling her weight on top of me, so I won't complain.
>>35984626
>>35984706
Nope. Just Fuze and some others. Not saying you do have one. Doesn't matter, you'd still be cool to me.
This Tebow fella is not ringing any bells.
>>
>>35984848
This is a backwards practice done by a small segment of ultraorthodox. Spamming this is like asking people from kentucky what its like to fuck your cousin, its really not relevant to the people as a whole
>>
File: 1491170315717.jpg (34KB, 640x672px) Image search: [Google]
1491170315717.jpg
34KB, 640x672px
>>35984870
>Nope. Just Fuze and some others
You got me wanting to drag my Xbox here, look what ya dun diddly did
>Not saying you do have one. Doesn't matter, you'd still be cool to me.
Thanks
Hey, if I have a dick and you have a vagina, we should fug
>This Tebow fella is not ringing any bells.
It's okay, I won't give up on you
>>35984848
What in the fuck?
That's it, not getting my future son(s) circumcised
>>
>>35984870
You know what else would be a nice gift? A baby, though it won't get delivered until 9 months, but I'm sure she'll understand.
>>
Saving this from the depths of hell
>>
Sooo we just gonna accept that OsakaBaka is dead?
>>
>>35987045
could have been fake as well
>>
File: 1473901882392.jpg (362KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1473901882392.jpg
362KB, 1106x1012px
does anyone have an archive of the good porn stories posted in these threads. surely it isn't all just worthless blogposting about wanting to fuck your sister or mom.
>>
>>35987092
Check the archives for OPs with sister or imouto, they started around November
>>
>>35987076
I hope so, that would be better than two suicides
>>
>>35987147
And an unborn child of pure love.
It's really not worth making a new thread in the next few hours, it'll most likely die without anyone seeing it. If someone wants to make one and keep it bumped for a few hours, then include the roll please.
>>
Is there any easy way to justify to my parents that my sister wants to share my bed sometimes?
>>
>>35987547
Have her tell those niggers that she has trouble sleeping alone, and it's easier for her to fall asleep if she's in bed with you.
>>
>>35984870
Bearguy's sister confirmed for thicc
>>
>>35988509
How thicc is Beargguy?
>>
Just in time for a bump
>>
Oh shit already time for another bump
>>
>>35989609
He's the one who can answer that, but I don't see him complaining about his sister being on top of him, so he's probably not too thicc.
>>
>>35991597
New 60% dead thread
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.