[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /facebookmemes/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: lil boat.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lil boat.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
Facebook meme groups really stepped it up after 4chan stopped being culturally relevant
>>
>>35909674
Ancapistan in pure gold.
>>
>>35909674
True some of them are fresh af senpai
>>
>>35910620
Ancapistan is stale normie shit for the most part
It's mostly namefagging in the end, only the """big""" posters get attention, regardless of post quality
>>
>>35910680
Perhaps your right, I get a good laugh from it though. What groups do you recommend?
>>
This is a text post
>>
File: CZuHmV4WEAAI96b.jpg (34KB, 595x444px) Image search: [Google]
CZuHmV4WEAAI96b.jpg
34KB, 595x444px
>>35909674
>tfw a post discussing facebook groups gets replies
this bord really is dead, huh?
>>
>>35910700
I'm actually part of Ancapistan and enjoy some of the content tho anon
Nevertheless I'm not very big on groups but I follow some pages like "welcome to my meme page", "with memes like these who needs enemies", "special meme fresh", "non-academy of vertical memes" or "avant-garde memes from China" to cite a few
>>
>>35910790
>haha normiebook am I right fellas
>>
File: thirsty boy.png (430KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
thirsty boy.png
430KB, 1000x1000px
This post contains text. You're not allowed to post without relevant text accompanying your post.
>>
>>35910798
what the fuck is this board coming to? do you not understand how cringy those page names aree? do you not get how shitty your facebook memes are? fuck off, normie
>>
Memes are moving so fast it's hard to find anything good. Absurdism is better done by small Twitter accounts (chainbody, lulled, guwop), the FB pages have some good stuff but the hordes of tumblr kids commenting unfunny vaporwave stuff kind of ruins most of it.
>>
>>35910833
No, I didn't even call it normiebook. The picture in the OP (named lil fucking boat) speaks to the death of this board more than anything I can say.
>>
>>35910840
>haha I'm part of the REAL internet cultural movement
>I can't enjoy content outside of spaces validated by the REAL INTERNET MEMERS haha praise Kek

Lurk more fagget
>>
I like the new style of totally surreal humor but those post-post-ironic ones just suck, the "slightly misspell words and add photoshop blur" thing got co-opted by normies.

To be honest i don't even know what I find funny now.
>>
>>35910858
The Twitter side is only funny if you're familiar with normie Twitter memes, since half of the "humor" comes from mutilating the cancerous stuff you have to put up with normally
>>
File: vinnie stapler.jpg (42KB, 686x706px) Image search: [Google]
vinnie stapler.jpg
42KB, 686x706px
>>35910879
>(named lil fucking boat)
>he doesn't enjoy post avant hip hop
>>
>>35910886
Where are you getting this from? Where in my posts was I even implying I was part of some sort of "internet cultural movement" (whatever the fuck that means)?
>>
>>35911028
You do realize the only fans those guys have (probably including you) are beta white bois, right?
>>
>>35911063
>>35911090
my god this level of newfaggotry
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.