[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women are unoriginal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: vw.jpg (52KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
vw.jpg
52KB, 540x303px
Why are women unable to create? Take Varg Vikernes for instance. He is very original, even among those sort of people. In fact, all male pundits are unique. David Duke, Stefan Molyneux, Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Gavin McInnes, Jordan B Peterson...

But look at Varg Vikernes wife she just parrots random "red pill" stuff. And all those female pundits like Lauren Southern and the rest just parrot things they hear without grasping it all. Well, maybe Ann Coulter is a bit like a man... But she is an exception just proving the rule itself.

Why can't they conjure stuff themselves?
>>
Mediocre mental abilities
>>
>>35909593
Do you think this is true?
Or do you have a bias against women so it just seems true?
Please post examples and proof of the statement
>women are unable to create
>>
They don't have to

Men just want pretty girls to repeat their opinions

Thats all they have to do
>>
>>35909719
>Please post examples and proof of the statement

I did just that with Ann Coulter. I am talking about exceptional people here. Not the average person. I am not saying the average woman is less original than the average man.
>>
>>35909833
"Anne Coulter" is not an example of somebody creating original things.

Also
>I am not saying the average woman is less original than the average man
>"Why are women unable to create?"
>>
>>35909803
>Men just want pretty girls to repeat their opinions

this is 100% true.
No man I have ever spent time with has valued my opinion until I stopped giving it and instead just reinforced his beliefs.
Why is that?
>>
>>35909874

>"Anne Coulter" is not an example of somebody creating original things.

Not compared to a male pundit. But she is above average. Better than most men.
>>
>>35909984
She's not an architect, artist, engineer, inventor or an author. What has she created?
Please give me an example of somebody who has created something.
>>
File: fool.jpg (31KB, 200x344px) Image search: [Google]
fool.jpg
31KB, 200x344px
>>35909909
Some women are servitors and some are sybils.
>>
>>35909593
Those are the folks that spring to mind when you think "male pundits?"
>>
File: wusu.jpg (12KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
wusu.jpg
12KB, 242x208px
>>35910051
Men don't want a sybil.
They want a servitor.
>>
>>35909593
Paul Joseph Watson doesn't really create either, he just gets views because of his recognizable voice. Watch him interview someone, he doesn't really react their answers, just gives his view and goes to the next question.
>>
File: 1489691974844.jpg (314KB, 1454x993px) Image search: [Google]
1489691974844.jpg
314KB, 1454x993px
>alt righterina parrot has the gall to say this

fucking lmao
>>
>>35909593
Women are cups or vessels, both spiritually and physically. Women can create when the things pored into her cup either by herself or others are actually of value instead of the tripe that popular media feeds to women.
Women suck because society is vapid and they take the path of least resistance.
>>
>>35909593
>He is very original, even among those sort of people. In fact, all male pundits are unique. David Duke, Stefan Molyneux, Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Gavin McInnes, Jordan B Peterson...

That's a hot meme you've got there.

What exactly are the unique differences between Alex Jones and Paul Watson? One has a British accent?

Also Varg would think that you're being a beta pussy.
>>
>>35909593
You don't know 1 creative woman?
>>
>>35909593
...Women are noted for their ability to create.
>>
>virgin KHV experts on women

lmao you're like veterinarians that have never even touched an animal
>>
File: asui.jpg (116KB, 859x1000px) Image search: [Google]
asui.jpg
116KB, 859x1000px
>>35910097
There are tons of servitors for them, then.
There is nothing wrong with being a servitor either; someone must be tasked with making more of us. The only bad thing about being a servitor is when you are pretending to be one when you know full well you're not.
The world is running low on women who think critically and can teach our own kind to not be vapid pieces of shit.
>>
to put it bluntly I don't care what a girls opinions are because they're probably stupid, just do what I say dumb bitch
>>
>>35910256
I'm a literal sybil.
but instead of being cool, I'm just crazy.
I get messages from a higher power and it's my job to deliver them to the people.
>>
>>35910293
>taking orders from people who fail to capitalize and punctuate on a mongolian kite-making forum
>>
>>35909909

Because you don't have opinions based on reason or any sort of rationality. Your thoughts are completely dependent on your emotions which are constantly changing.

Rather than listening to you contradict yourself every few minutes we'd rather you just agree with us.
>>
File: gondolapic.png (58KB, 1056x587px) Image search: [Google]
gondolapic.png
58KB, 1056x587px
>>35910317
Then you should know that companionship is a fleeting transient comfort that will only be ripped from you on your next trip around the sun.
>>
>>35910293
>just do what I say dumb bitch

Who is this hypothetical girl you're ordering around?

Don't be rude to your mother, anon.
>>
>>35910390
You have no idea who I am and you just made up a story about me to validate your own bias. How rational.

>>35910399
>ripped from you on your next trip around the sun

I think companionship can last more than a year.
>>
>>35909593
>conjure..................

It's biological. Men are the creators of life. Women are unable to create life with their bodies. They are subconsciously resentful of this and the fact that they are worthless succubi. Tick-tock.
>>
>>35910763
what the fuck am l reading

is this sarcasm
>>
Women are pack animals, they group together

They're natural followers, you honestly think they're capable of original ideas
>>
>>35909909
women only exist as an accessory to men.
>>
>>35909909
Well as you said you did end up just reinforcing their beliefs. Women rarely hold actual strong opinions that they wouldn't immediately change if the consensus changed.

That aside men have a hard time taking women seriously. It's just an instinctual thing I guess, the other person being so much weaker and less naturally dominant will change your perception of them

And at the end of the day people in general also just like to have their opinions validated
>>
>>35909593
women have significantly less gray matter than man, but more grey matter. That means that they have better memories and connections between neurons, but they're actually less smart and insightful. for example, there is a man that's born without grey matter and only with white matter, he can read and memorize everything but he doesn't understand it. they call him the huan google or something like that.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.