[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop wiggers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: wigger.jpg (63KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
wigger.jpg
63KB, 960x640px
How do we stop wiggers?
>>
we can't really fix it.
>>
>>35909034
>Anthony Fantano
>Wigger
???
>>
File: 1488913412154.jpg (1MB, 1764x875px) Image search: [Google]
1488913412154.jpg
1MB, 1764x875px
>>35909034
kill all niggers, they'll stop
>>
>>35909064
DeniaI is the first stage
>>
>>35909034

Fantano is more of a nu-male.
>>
>>35909034
Tell them an ironic joke?
>>
>>35909034
He's a weird ass dude idk about a wigger though
>>
Why nigger culture celebrated? They literally haven't contributed a thing to Humanity.
>>
>>35909220
Funny coming from the white man culture thief.
>>
>>35909220
Its the slippery slope of identity politics, making everyone equally stupid so everyone is special and a winner, no matter how much of a loser you actually are. I think its a way to keep everyone in debt personally, just my take on it.
>>
>>35909220

White culture is vapid and empty so whites develop xenophilia to fill the void. The solution would be to make whites great again but honestly I don't think the white race has it in itself to do so anymore. The whites of today certainly aren't like their forefathers, that's for damn sure. Even the "redpilled" ones are shallow imitations of the real white men of the past.
>>
>>35909294
Wrrrroooooonnngggggggggggg

Its Original
>>
>>35909220
wow be careful with that edge (and factually wrong statement)
>>
>>35909294
>>35909253

Everyone is literally living in white influenced culture.
>>
>>35909346
You're right niggers gave us world star hip hop.
>>
>>35909346
>inb4 mansa musa and the sand castle building.
>>
>>35909034
Simple. Get black people to call them wiggers in a negative way.
>>
>>35909220
Black people invented:

Jet Engine
Rocket Engine
Built the first car engine
Built the skyscrapers
First people to sail across an ocean
First people to develop democracy
Cured Small Pox

Fuck trump and white people.
>>
>>35909452

That was whites.
>>
>>35909369
Epic strawman meme! That's one of my favorite memes I rate your meme 8/10. Good, solid meme but a rookie meme
>>
>>35909508
Its sort of true dude, that and peanut butter. Im not sure about the music meme though, how nigs basically made the way for jazz and rock and roll.. Turns my stomach just thinking about it.
>>
>>35909477
Blacks where whites before whites were whites.
>>
>>35909564
The roots of Jazz came from France.
Its like the fact that people claim black twitter created most of the memes while ignoring 4chan and something awful.
>>
>>35909508
I honestly don't hate blacks, I just roll my eyes when people try and claim that whites aren't better than anyone else. We literally created the world we live in and a majority of modern technology.
>>
>>35909574
Oh yeah thats right, we used to be the niggers. White people have become the niggers, unfortunately, in todays society.
>>
>>35909693
We're all niggers in (((Their))) world. I often wonder why black people rant about "white" people when it's really (((white))) people they need to rant about.
>>
>>35909290
Honestly, what the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>35909034
we don't
their hilarious so we point and laugh at them
>>
You can't. Its now funny to laugh at a white person for doing something "white" and its also acceptable to insult a white person for doing something that isn't white. Funny enough its the same people doing both things at once.
>>
>>35909034
Get some fucking glasses that fit you fucking pretentious asswipe
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.