[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you believe there are some men who would actually prefer right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

Can you believe there are some men who would actually prefer right
>>
Oh, Dawny...
>>
>>35908903
I mean I would fuck both, but she has gone past thicc. There's a nice middle ground to be had there.
>>
I'd fuck her while shouting "chunky monkey!" laughing my ass off the entire time.
>>
File: doublestandards.jpg (254KB, 650x695px) Image search: [Google]
doublestandards.jpg
254KB, 650x695px
No, that's not a real thing.
Fat women are awful.
>eye of the beholder!
stop it
>>
>>35908903
Some men have a fetish for such things
Just like how you probably have some degenerate kink
>>
>>35908903
holy shit
J U S T
>>
SHE LOOKS A BIT JEWISH
>>
>>35908903
>Can you believe there are some men who would actually prefer right

Because she's a nice looking woman, I'd take right over left all day.
>>
her and mischa barton

fame is what fame does. also they were peak popular early on and already lived as stacies who cares
>>
right is a bit too much, left is a bit too little. wouldn't want both though...
>>
>>35908903
HOLY FUCK THICCCCCCCCCCC INDEED
>>
Imagine being married to her and your bull finally gets her pregnant, and her letting you milk those tits while she milks the bull.

Fuck. Hard like a diamond right now.
>>
>>35908903
shes got big tits and probably a big ass and a lot to grab on desu
>>
>>35908941
>she has gone past thicc
This.

Left is definately S T I C C tho.
>>
>>35908903
Of course there are. Thicc smug with an ass is better than thinn horse teeth with no ass.
>>
no fat people suck, they can't wipe their own ass properly and they sweat too much.
>>
>>35908903
I'm not usually a fan off fatter people, but she's pretty nice imo.
And the girl on the left just looks fucking retarded. I'd take the fatty any day.
>>
I prefer it to left.
>>
one on the right is shopped

she is chubby now, but if you look up the real pic you see the difference
>>
>>35908903
Left looks like some kind of goblin, so I would prefer right.
>>
>>35908903
Why do women always let themselves go physically? Don't they have any self respect?
>>
File: 1487278921056.jpg (246KB, 950x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1487278921056.jpg
246KB, 950x1425px
>>35908903
I'd plough that jewess at any size, m8.
>>
>some men
>Black guys
>>
File: UUUUGGGGGHHHHHH.jpg (19KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
UUUUGGGGGHHHHHH.jpg
19KB, 720x540px
>that thiccness

origiro
>>
>>35910285
left is ~8.25/10, right is sure obviously I would but only if she is really attracted to autistic guys for some insane reason and totally takes the lead there but lets be real
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.