[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin Spotting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: ssffe.png (499KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
ssffe.png
499KB, 790x843px
This guide is brilliant, I've been able to pick out so many betas in public from these descriptions

Wait - none of YOU walk like this, right?
>>
>>35908644
nice dubs matey
>>
>>35908644
every. single. characteristic applies to me, literally.
>>
OP here, the ones about walking fast and long strides applies because 6' and I've places to be. I like making eye contact with people and even smile or greet each other as we pass by, especially in my rural village where everyone's friendly.

You've just got to be confident, bro
>>
The only one that applies is earbuds.
>>
wow, fuck, this is so me, i fit about 90% of the stuff listed here.
But don't worry my fellow travelers, normies aren't as good at spotting us as we think.
>>
File: 1490907370727.png (481KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
1490907370727.png
481KB, 790x843px
WHAT THE FUCK

I'M ONLY 25 TOO IT'S NOT LIKE I'M A 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN OR ANYTHING

I SERIOUSLY FEEL LIKE THIS PICTURE IS ABOUT ME, THE GUY EVEN LOOKS EXTREMELY SIMILAR TO ME

THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS IS PROBABLY IN ONE OF MY CLASSES

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>kissless, hugless virgin
>walk like chad

Is this bad? Only two of those apply to me
>>
Damn. Half of that list applies to me.

Also, is it autistic that I like to look at everything like a child? I like looking up at the sky and trees, and looking down at the grass and pavement, and everything in between. It's why I take the longest route in walking everywhere because I like observing my surroundings.
>>
>>35909566
>Also, is it autistic that I like to look at everything like a child? I like looking up at the sky and trees, and looking down at the grass and pavement, and everything in between. It's why I take the longest route in walking everywhere because I like observing my surroundings.
Only if you're ugly. If you look good, Staceys would think that it's a cute and romantic quality.
>>
>>35908644
There are literally only 2 of these that don't apply to me
>>
>only virgins want to get to where they're going quickly
What do they mean by this?
>>
>>35908644
Every single one

What are you meant to do with your arms when standing still?
>>
>>35910649
Normies are lazy faggots, that's what it means.
>>
>>35910701

Casually at your sides. Not too limply and not too stiffly. Only virgins put their hands in their pockets. Faggots put their hands on their hips or clasp them behind their back. Non-Chads crossing their arms in front look laughably defensive.
>>
>>35908644
I've only got the hair and small hands/wrists. skinnyfat also... but i'm working on that.
>>
>>35908644
LOL the new balance shoes. why is this so accurate. Why the fuck do spergs wear these?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (27KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
27KB, 355x200px
>>35908644
>>35909044
>>35909250
>>35909416
>>35909527
>>35909566
>>35910499
>>35910550
>>35910649
>>35910701
>>35910796
>>35910804
>>35910902
You know what the actual mature, confident alpha-male archetype you're trying to imitate would be doing?

What they want and not explicitly going out of their way to change something as vapid as how they walk because someone might make fun of them.
>>
This looks eerily similar to me, holy shit.
>>
>>35908644
Like so many other anons here. This guy is 100% me. At least I'm not alone.
>>
File: leo-strut-o.gif (826KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
leo-strut-o.gif
826KB, 320x180px
This is all you need to know.
>>
That's me when I was 13 years old
>>
Im glad my dad promised to buy me Guild Wars 2 if I fixed my posture early on because I stand up straight now and my deadlift form is amazing
>>
litteraturely describes me too a tee
>>
>>35909566
Maybe? Who cares though dude, that sounds like a good trait to have. Don't squander it because some vapid airheads might disapprove (chances are they don't care in the slightest anyway)
>>
File: madpepe.jpg (34KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
madpepe.jpg
34KB, 720x720px
REEE stop trying to meme this, I don't want normies to one day actually judge me for the virgin walk, we have spawned too many poisonous memes that eventually come around and bite us in the ass
>>
What's wrong with neutral colors?
>>
>>35908644
A few of these are not always virgin only things
a good friend of mine is a pussy slayer and he walks fast as shit

also only manlets take stairs one at a time
>>
Half of these are from staring at digital devices most of the day, you'll see this among both the young men this is targeting and people who work long hours in corporate offices.
>>
I got laid for the first time a couple months ago but I still walk like this
>>
>>35908644
>hair seems to overreact to wind
well what the fuck
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.