[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anybody here ever taken a shit in public? How was it? Did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Has anybody here ever taken a shit in public?

How was it? Did anybody see you. Tell me your experience.
>>
I've been too afraid because if you get caught by cops they'll mark you for indecent exposure and you'll be labeled a pedophile for the rest of your life.
>>
I took a shit in a big, open field when I was deployed in Afghanistan. Literally anyone who wanted to could just look at me take a shit. I also took quite a few shits in the woods when I went camping.

These outdoor shits are the best because you have to squat like a third worlder, which makes shitting a lot quicker. A 15 min shit on the toilet turns into a one minute shit if you are squatting. I wish we had squat toilets in the west.
>>
File: spiky_leaves_by_dk2007.jpg (91KB, 900x642px) Image search: [Google]
spiky_leaves_by_dk2007.jpg
91KB, 900x642px
>>35908198
>be me when i was 13
>walking home from school with friends
>have sudden urge to take a massive shit
>tell my friends about how i need to take a massive shit (i was socially autistic)
>they say "ok anon go over there in that corner and do it haha" as a joke
>my autism forces me to take the joke seriously
>head over to corner
>pull down pants and start taking a massive shit
>friends are just awkwardly staring at me
>just as i finish taking my shit i grab some leafs to wipe my ass with
>little did i notice they were spikey leafs (pic related)
>just as im wiping my ass with the leafs a group of bikers pass right fucking by me
>they just try to ignore me wiping my ass and move along
>friends start laughing
>pain around and in my ass out of nowhere
>realize what i had just done
>finish wiping ass pull up pants and walk back to friends going hysterical
>i say nothing and just call my dad to pick me
>leave without a word to my friends
>explain what happened to my dad
>shame and disappointment all across his face
>say nothing to each other for the whole day after explaining what happened
>probably one of the most autistic things ive done in my life
>>
>>35908335
I always just sit on the rim and squat, especially in public toilets
>>
>>35908640
>i say nothing and just call my dad to pick me up*
>>
File: 1490726281838.jpg (1MB, 2886x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1490726281838.jpg
1MB, 2886x1400px
>>35908198
no, and that is illegal. nice try, cia
>>
>>35908275
That is fucked up. I can imagine if it was in a playground or something but in the park it shouldn[t be illegal.
>>
>>35908275
My cousin pissed and a woman saw him.
Labeled as sex offender and spent a year in prison.
>>
>>35909958

The judge who put him in jail should get fired.
>>
>>35908198
l shat on a really rocky beach once

The tide came in and carried it back to sea like a little submarine, l dubbed it the "S.S Diarrhea"
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 1024x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 1024x359px
>>35908198
My friend shit in a paper bag and we lit it on fire on my other friends doorstep.
Shit was really funny.
>>
>>35908640
How in the fuck did you survive this, Anon?
>>
>>35910724
same, but i put some heavy-duty Polish firecrackers/semi-hand grenades in the poo and threw it at a window
boom, poo everywhere inside the abandoned house
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.