[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's discuss ugly girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Why are ugly girls just complete turds at everything else as well?

I have a few female friends. All out of my league. They are smart, talented, hard working, interesting to talk to, funny, out going, have sensible political views while also be open minded, and don't slut themselves too much.

But they are too good looking for me.

So I try to meet ugly girls. But they are just the absolute worst. Stupid, mentally ill, NEETS or working some dead end job, hold retarded political views like feminism, cover themselves with tattoos and piercing to make themselves even uglier than they already are, have no ambitions other than trying to fool some guy like me to settle for them, completely boring and all they do all day long is watch NETFLIX.

Why is life so unfair? Serious, it's not enough that they have to be ugly? They have to be this kind of utter trash? Why?
>>
It's not that they're worse on the whole. It's that you're looking for their other flaws so you can pretend it's not just because of their ugliness that you dislike them. Men are wired to look for the most attractive mate. You're no different. A pretty girl has less flaws because you only focus on wanting them and what you're missing out on.
>>
>>35908197
I hate people like op pic. I truly just despise them with every fiber of my being.

If she wasnt a fat piece of shit and hadnt ruined her body with those awful piercings and tattoos shed probably look alright but instead she is some disgusting thing.
>>
>>35908197
In my experience the hot women are snobby bitches and the less attractive ones are very down to earth and caring.
>>
File: 1490561345259.jpg (82KB, 1200x762px) Image search: [Google]
1490561345259.jpg
82KB, 1200x762px
You convince yourself that pretty girls are smart, interesting and whatnot only because you want to fuck them.
On the other hand, you can see ugly girls objectively because they have nothing to offer to you.
But the truth is, all women are stupid, mentally ill and boring, and those who do not hold stupid views like feminism are just virtue signalling.
>>
>>35908262

Look, I'm trying to settle, OK?

I know I'm ugly and since leagues are determined primarily by physical attractiveness, I'm searching amongst ugly girls.

Now I'm smart, educated and lead a fairly interesting life. I cannot do BOTH ugly and stupid.

What is even the point of that? My only asset is my smarts. If I settle for a dumb uggo, our children will be both ugly and stupid.

Pretty shit deal all around.

And no your theory doesn't really work. On any one objective measure my friends are superior to all those ugly girls that I met with.

For example, none of those dates were women who ever even thought of playing an instrument. All my friends know how to play the piano or the violin or the clarinet or something else. All of them.

I think I'm pretty much dating outside of my social class. I don't know if there are ugly people within my social class. I might just be the unlucky exception to the rule.
>>
File: trash.jpg (95KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
95KB, 500x750px
>>35908316

Yeah I honestly don't get it. Some of them could be 6-7/10 if they didn't fuck up themselves with tattoos and piercings.
>>
>>35908407
>You convince yourself that pretty girls are smart,

They are post grads in my Physics department. They are smart. All the dates I have been to, on the other hand didn't even fucking have any kind of undergrad degree.
>>
File: 70smcdonalds.jpg (61KB, 620x362px) Image search: [Google]
70smcdonalds.jpg
61KB, 620x362px
>>35908438
either your self-esteem is too high or your sales pitch is too shitty
no idea what you would do to rectify either of those
gl
>>
Science says that intelligence and looks are heavily correlated in the bottom end of the spectrum.

That means that if you are good looking that doesn't mean you are smart, but if you are ugly, that indicates that you are dumb.

So OP, you might just be the exception here, if you are indeed smart.
>>
>>35908438
> none of those dates were women who ever even thought of playing an instrument
>this woman is going to make my children retarded because she doesn't play the piano

Okay. Good luck. The ugly art nouveau girls you're looking for probably only hang out with other women.
>>
>>35908488
Well, if that's your criteria, there's plenty of ugly girls with stem degrees. In my college most stem girls are ugly as shit, actually.
>>
>>35908558

Where is that? I'm honestly considering moving continents for my Ph.D to try to see if I have better luck elsewhere. It might just be that people in this country are just too goddamn good looking.
>>
>>35908548

Playing an instrument it not akin to being artsy. It actually requires a fair bit of intelligence.

And fuck me for liking classy ladies right? I guess I should just go inject myself with meth needles to fit in with my crowd of uggos.
>>
>>35908316

But, but, guys should just accept me for who I am!

Real talk, she probably still gets dick, just not the kind of dick she could get if she didn't go full retard.
>>
>>35908655
>Playing an instrument it not akin to being artsy. It actually requires a fair bit of intelligence.

Like every other skill. You've probably felt superior your whole life for playing an instrument and can't bear the thought that it requires no more intelligence than any other artsy skill.
>>
>>35908832
>and can't bear the thought that it requires no more intelligence than any other artsy skill.

You don't really know what it takes, apparently.

http://www.science20.com/news_releases/do_musicians_have_higher_iqs_than_non_musicians_yes_says_study
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.