[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you can go back in time to school but keep your current brain.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: Mr.Burns_as_Jimbo.png (144KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.Burns_as_Jimbo.png
144KB, 500x375px
you can go back in time to school but keep your current brain.
>>
>Go to preschool
>Quote Hamlet, solve calculus problems, become wonder-kid
>Graduate college at age 7, gain nationwide fame
>Write autobiography, go on every talk-show
>Make millions
>Coast on this cash for entire life
>>
I'm dumber and fail more classes
>>
File: eawMRR7.gif (339KB, 423x386px) Image search: [Google]
eawMRR7.gif
339KB, 423x386px
>>35908155
I don't know about you, but that is my worst nightmare.
Going back in time and knowind what things will happen in the future scare the shit out of me.
I like living knowing i can't predict the future
>>
>>35908155
That sounds like hell. Who would do this?
>>
BITCOINS.

BITCOINS EVERYWHERE.
>>
>i'm still ugly and lack social skills.
>im still gonna end up homeless and alone.
>i have to redo all my fitness progress
doesn't sound like it's worth the unlikely chance to get some kindergarten ass desu
>>
Knowing the most of the chads ended up working shitty jobs, and Stacie's ended up living in the trashy part of town, I'd probably live out alot better. I'd also kill that Chad who ended up being a millionaire at 28
>>
>>35908235
Cause you're too stupid to use that knowledge in any way or predicting a monolithic monotonous lifestyle. You're stupid and your idiocy would be more easily outed in a close knit group of peers.
>>
>>35908255
I would if I was able to go back to 11 grade.
>>
>>35908292
I think you're forgetting how terrible school was.
>>
I'm 32, so my highschool years were in the late 90's, and I'm able to appreciate now how utterly worthless and unimportant they were and how little they mean to me now. Hang out with a bunch of kids who dress like dorks but think they're top shit?

I'd go to New York and watch 911 happen live, though
>>
>>35908155
I'd keep playing guitar and get gud already starting to it'd be great
>>
File: 1490803814555.png (514KB, 532x582px) Image search: [Google]
1490803814555.png
514KB, 532x582px
>25

I'd go back to my freshman year of college and fuck everything in sight, instead of being so picky
>>
>>35908333
Hi fellow 32 y.o. robot.

It's funny how do much changed from 99 as a freshman to 03 as a senior. By senior year, the chads/Stacey's had cellphones
>>
>>35908324
Better than uni.
>>
>>35908155
Would I be 17-18 again? Would it be with the same class or the new one?
>>
>>35908505

Kek

Uni was alot better
>>
File: tumblr_n5c7hv0NDD1ty5l79o1_500.jpg (514KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5c7hv0NDD1ty5l79o1_500.jpg
514KB, 500x598px
>Fight and beat the shit out of everyone knowing that pre-18 assault is literally nothing
>Sell drugs with large HS customer base, never get caught because I'm not a tard -- also large profits because not a tard
>Get job during sophmore/junior year and start saving
>Know how to dress/look good
>Know how to get around to another school if I get expelled from fighting
>Go to classes sporadically for fun
>Basically use school as a place to farm for pussy because 14-18yo girls have barebones expectations

I guess I would basically be a nigger/chad. There's no point in trying to make friends/network pre-uni because 90% of the people you meet in HS will be useless to you later. Grades don't matter at all if you take the trades route and if you go for college/uni can be fixed easily later. Going basically max hedonist pre-20 is the best way to go.
>>
I'd go around the time when I graduated HS in '11 and go straight to trade school to get a technical certificate in welding and an associates in machining, never have to deal with the bullshit of Community College and that insanity it produced on me.
>>
>>35908650
I'd probably go to the blue collar trade since I learned to trade my myself. That high income at an early age & trading would put me at a better financial position
>>
>>35908155
>fuck my girlfriend since I didn't get to do that, we only kissed and shit
>be Chad of the school
>new start on life
>eat healthy, never get fat
>would literally fix all my problems
OH I WISH UPON A STAR...
>>
NOT GOINg 10 PAGE AZAHG
>>
>>35908155
Sounds great. I get younger and a change do fix the mistakes that I made. It's like loading a save file right before that critical choice.
>>
>>35908155
I do not want my current brain
>>
>>35908155
Can I keep my looks? I was so fucking ugly in high school, just let me do it all again but in a more attractive way.
>>
>>35908155

>you can

You're phrasing that like it's something desirable that we'd get to do. Who would ever want that? It was bad enough the one time.
>>
File: 1487969315574.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487969315574.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
>>35908155
I hurt myself even more, and I come out more isolated than ever before.
>>
>>35908155
Start bitcoin farm.
Go about my life except without retardation
Reap profits and become a NEET.
>>
>go back in time
>bust ass from first grade to grad school
>extracurriculars and sports out the ass
>become a brain surgeon and make a million a year
>don't cry self to sleep about missed opportunities from when I was too young and stupid to take advantage of what was available to me

Brain surgeon aside I would totally do this just because I wish I had tried harder when I was young
>>
>>35911523

>not having enough motivation to work hard first time around
>thinking you'll have more motivation the second time and not even less

I don't understand. Motivation decreases with time. You start out super-motivated because you're too dumb to realize you don't actually need to do your best and don't actually need to always get stuff in on time. So you gradually do less and less with more and more procrastination until by the time you're in your last semester of university you can barely be bothered to show up for class except at the end to take finals.

If I started over with my mind now I'd be starting with so little motivation that I would just instantly fail out of everything.
>>
Can I have someone else's brain instead? I broke mine.
>>
I would try to fuck so many older women. I'd probably still be a loner in school and skip prom, though. Maybe I'd try to sleep with the hot girls that I knew liked me, but I have no interest in teen piss. Milfs only please

Once I'm old enough I'd get a job and put every single penny I own into apple and Google stock. I'd try to convince my parents to do the same. Then I'd just coast though life being rich as fuck. Maybe I'd steal app ideas like tinder and make a fuck ton of more money.
>>
>>35911624

Uggh I'm going through this right now. Literally did not go to a single class, and missed my first few assignments cause I know the instructor will let me turn it in late.
>>
>>35908533
high schools was more regimented. I hated having my schedule change every 5 months in college
>>
>>35908155
>go back to elementary school
>own the niggers with my future insults
>go back to high school
>realize most chads are all talk, embarass the fuck out of them in front of their fag cliques
Sounds fun, but I'd still be the same autist, still doomed.
>>
>Go back to gradeschool
>Find the hot teachers
>Try to get the /ss/
Truly this is the patrician choice.
>>
>>35908155

I would stab sooooooo many people

in the heart
>>
>>35908155
>32 year old brain that forgot literally everything from school except basic math and how to speak & read English.

What the fuck man I'm going be put into special ed.

Maybe if I start the very beginning of grade 7.

Then I'm going get dementia by the time I'm in my 40s

It still sounds like fun though.
>>
I dream of this every day

>tfw you could change everything
>make things go your way everytime
>instead you keep playing vidya in your dark room
>you miss the same opportunities twice
>end up on the same place
>>
>>35908155
>I get to try life again after I have turned incredibly bitter
>would probably fuck it up again
Oh joy. I was a better person when I was younger desu. Though maybe it would be worth it if I just gambled and won a fuckload of money.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.