[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me all about that family member you want to fuck.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

Tell me all about that family member you want to fuck.
>>
File: 1484181358872.png (602KB, 599x1221px) Image search: [Google]
1484181358872.png
602KB, 599x1221px
My mom.

I've been into her since I was 14. She used to be the perfect amount of thick, where it was impossible for me to be around her without getting turned on, but thankfully she lost a little of the weight and I'm not driven crazy around her.

I'd be satisfied just making out with her honestly.

Really fucking jealous of her bf, kill me already
>>
File: 1484369076156.png (179KB, 600x832px) Image search: [Google]
1484369076156.png
179KB, 600x832px
I'd love to screw my mom, but i could never actually do it because it would probably fuck me up mentally. We're really close and cuddle all the time, and it's torture feeling my cock pressed up against her and knowing I can't do anything about it.

I would be totally into it if she wanted to masturbate with me, though. I don't know why, but I feel I could handle that, just not actual sex.
>>
My daughter.

I've had a daughter since high school, and I haven't seen her since she was a baby, except for pictures. One day my ex-friend who pity fucked me and got pregnant calls and tells me her daughter has turned 18, I start to wonder about seducing her. She lives with the stepfather, who is a dirt poor illegal. If nothing else, a bit of pity could work on her as easily as it did her mother.

If it works out, I'll dump my so-called friend entirely. But I would enjoy fucking them both for awhile.
>>
File: 1488817273087.jpg (98KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488817273087.jpg
98KB, 332x500px
I used to furiously jerk off in bed while imagining banging and being romantic with my mother. My fantasies got so wild to a point I imagined actually raping her into submission or drugging her so I can have my will, purposefully making her pregnant so she has to rely on me. She was suffering from major depressions at the time my attraction to her was the biggest so I actually was about to abuse that to make her fall for me since she came out of a divorce and had nobody to really go to besides her other friends, which are obviously just other women. At some point I kept trying to rub my dick on her butt or at least tried to scrape onto it, because for some reason she tends to wear overly tight spandex at home, which obviously just helps making her look better since she's already pretty thick.

Thankfully I never went any further and get to have a normal son & mom relationship.
>>
>>35907868
>TFW you'll never make out with your mama
>>
>>35907647
I have a hot aunt. She isn't related to me.
>>
I kind of wanted to do my sister and groped my cousin in her sleep once when I was younger.

All of that went away when I got a gf and we do all sorts of incest roleplay.
>>
My sister.

I'd love to sink my cock 6 inches deep inside her.

My friends wanna fuck her too
>>
My aunt is a perfect woman, I'd love to please her.
Give her oral.

>>35908423
6 inches master race famalam?
>>
>>35908467
I'm actually 7, but I'm not even sure I could fit it all inside of my sister
>>
File: 1489365395752.jpg (39KB, 563x637px) Image search: [Google]
1489365395752.jpg
39KB, 563x637px
>all this "my mom" shit

Pottery.

Also

>my niece
She's kinda hot and not yet a Stacy.
>>
My brown qt cousin with huge tits.

Wished I could titfuck her all day and impregnate her.
>>
>>35907647
>Cousin
She is REALLY fucking hot and we basically grew up together. I always liked her personality and we always had a special connection.
>>
>>35907647
My sister.
Very petite, skinny, with 32C breasts. Super hot too. Once I had to sleep in her room when she was in high school and I was in college. I jacked off while sniffing her hair. When we were in elementary I french kissed her and dry humped her while we were in bed a few times. I don't think she remembers it, but I stole her first adult kiss.
>>
>>35907647
My (half) sister ever since puberty, and to a lesser extent my younger aunt on my father's side, lately the 2nd younger is looking kinda hot too.

Anyway back to my sis, she's always been quite thick, short and cute and she has a sunny personality too.
>>
Used to fap to my mom all the time and fantasise about mutual masturbation with her, and at one point I actually found her nudes on my dads usb. I was so conflicted that I kept transferring the nudes onto my PC, saving and fapping to them, then deleting them and putting the stick back and repeating the process like 5 times in a row. I'm not attracted to her anymore though
>>
>>35908663
Anon, come on. You know the drill
>>
>>35908730
And what's that anon?
>>
File: 1487838384270.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
1487838384270.png
9KB, 401x367px
>tfw my mom comes in and cuddles with me in bed sometimes so I take my cock out in the hopes that she'll see it when she wakes up, sometimes even trying to put it in her hand and dripping precum onto her while she's sleeping
>>
Been in love with my sister since I was 16 or so.
>>
>>35908750
Get the USB drive, and post them censoring the face
>>
>>35908750
MILFiles are being requested
>>
>>35908833
This was a long time ago, drive was gone when I went back to get it a few days later and anyhow, why the fuck would I post my moms nudes you degenerate? It's only okay for me to fap to them
>>
>>35907647
D-dad. It's weird to think about but I know he could seduce me.
>>
File: CLnMclcUEAEcvAM.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CLnMclcUEAEcvAM.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
My 8 year old cousin
I see her as a pure cute girl, and I don't feel good having that kind of attraction for her
>>
>>35908962
Is he single and are you a girl (female)?
>>
>>35909024
No and girl(male).
>>
>>35909083
How does he feel about you being a girl (male)?
>>
>>35909184
He doesn't really care, he just wants me to live a happy and successful life.
>>
>>35909011
Just keep your thoughts to yourself and you'll be fine. She can stay pure, and you can jerk off to her sweet cunny.

If you hurt her or anybody else, thats when you become a monster and if you think you will do than then save everyone the trouble and kill yourself though
>>
>>35909257
I would never do what's in my mind with her, it's just a fantasy. I guess I can control myself
>>
My cousin, shes tall and sim but a real qt

she is 18 and still a virgin it kills me inside. We are so close and I just feel like one day Im going to snap and ruin the relationship forever.
>>
>>35907647
Does my wife count as a family member?
>>
>>35909685
try to talk about it slowly, who knows what can she have inside her mind
>>
My mtf trans cousin. All expectations were blown away, I always thought trannies would be disgusting in real life
>>
>>35909685
see >>35909795
It's possible if you handle it right
>>
>>35909890
Talk to her about it, she probably doesn't feel attractive and would appreciate love from anyone, even her cousin
>>
File: feel aquatic.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
feel aquatic.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
My stepsister.
She moved in when my mom married another guy, some years after the divorce.
She has HUGE tits and we used to play figthing.
>Tfw i feel i really had a chance to make out with her, maybe even more when we played figth
>Tfw i was a dumb autistic teen, loyal to a gf
>Tfw months later, gf dumps me for a richer chad

i'm still very good friends with the stepsister, tho.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.