[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick and tired of nowadays girls stupid smug faces.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1490902624801.jpg (89KB, 640x612px) Image search: [Google]
1490902624801.jpg
89KB, 640x612px
I'm sick and tired of nowadays girls stupid smug faces.
>>
>tfw I know this feel
Worst thing is when they also talk about trivial shit. I've spoken to legit autists who were more interesting to talk to than your average girl.
>>
>>35907613
Have you ever seen a girl transform into a roastie? You can see it in her face the more dick she takes. It's like her soul is slowly being drained away.
>>
>>35908157
The thousand-cock stare is a well-known phenomenon.
>>
>>35907613
heh shes pretty cute desu
>>
File: asui.jpg (116KB, 859x1000px) Image search: [Google]
asui.jpg
116KB, 859x1000px
>>35908157
All girls are roasties, anon.
You have to murder the roastie inside over and over and its exhausting each time you do it.
Most girls just give in.
>>
File: 1489334257804.png (25KB, 890x319px) Image search: [Google]
1489334257804.png
25KB, 890x319px
>>35907613
They're all morons who think they're badass rebels.
They're all the same, though.
>>
>>35908157

They don't get it, they've been told the more cock they get the happier they will be, and they end up even more miserable each time. They're not wired to "spread their seed" like men are and get with as many multiple partners.
>>
>>35908311
I've seen a girl I thought was always really attractive transform into a wrinkled up witch slut in the span of a year.
I can almost estimate the amount of cock a female has taken just by looking at her face now.
>>
>>35908193
I didn't even know about this phenomenon until now
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.