[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you know that:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

File: 4GVt5MG.jpg (307KB, 1200x1228px) Image search: [Google]
4GVt5MG.jpg
307KB, 1200x1228px
Greece is the #1 highest sexually active country in the world at an average of 164~ sexual encounters per year. Additionally, despite 25% unemployment, Greece also has the LOWEST rate of suicide in all of Europe.

Any normalfag who says "sex is over-rated!" and similar shit needs to stop. It is statistically proven that having sex increases happiness and satisfaction with life.

Not having sex is slowly killing us, robots.
>>
Climate.
>>
I wonder if rape factors into that...
>>
>>35907592
>Any normalfag who says "sex is over-rated!" and similar shit needs to stop

Wait... you mean people actually BELIEVE that!? I thought that was just something that robots endlessly spewed like a mantra to ease their butthurt.
>>
Greece is also a fucking disaster
>>
>>35907592
yet it kills brain, normalfag scum
>>
Sex sure as shit is a basic need, and only people who take it for granted don't understand this. The self esteem boost, the exercise, being able to be comfortable with your body, all that shit comes from having sex on the regular.

I wish robots could go see a sex psychiatrist who would be licensed to have sex with the robot if needed, and help them out with their self esteem issues and shit.
>>
>>35907592
Well they dont have much else to do at the moment. But i think in the ancient ages they fucked alot too.
>>
File: 1489272875796.jpg (130KB, 754x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489272875796.jpg
130KB, 754x1000px
>>35907788
Paying a psychiatrist to have sex with me wouldn't change a thing. It's about the feeling of being desired and loved by another human, not meaningless, hollow sex which was paid for in advance.
>>
>>35907592
That country just collapse as well.
>>
>>35907592
niggers are even poorer and with even less suicide. being lazy, dumb, and over-sexed lends itself to happiness. who'da thought?
>>
I feel like greece and most of italy has it right, less work, more enjoyment out of life. More sex, more good food, more family. Germans and anglos are too busy working to actually enjoy life.
>>
File: 1488649105962.png (270KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
1488649105962.png
270KB, 600x610px
>Greek sex
>all that hair and tzatziki pervading every sense
>>
they should just tax sex so they can pay back their debts
>>
>>35907881
yea, fuck us for advancing the human race into the stars and beyond, amirite? let's just burn it all down, join hands and sing kumbaya
>>
>>35907592
Is Gyro pronounced "Jai-row", "Gee-row", or "Hero"?
>>
>>35907949
t. angsty virgin who realizes he will never experience the joy of real sex
>>
>>35907949

Both Italy and Greece had huge empires and are regarded as having contributed a lot to western culture.

99% of people in any given country aren't doing shit to advance humanity. They are just cogs in the machine. They only have jobs because it would be too expensive to build a machine to replace them.

The 1% who work hard work hard in all countries. The 1% who work hard in Italy, work just as hard as the 1% who work hard in Germany.

But we are talking about the life of the 99%.
>>
>>35907995
guy row i always thought desu
>>
>>35907592
I need to take a vacation to greese
>>
>>35907592
>Greece is the #1 highest sexually active country in the world
More like the biggest liars.

They lie about their debts and economy and about everything. What makes you think they're honest about sex?
>>
>>35907995
Zhy-roh
>>
>>35908063
they have hidden cameras in their vaginas so it is 100% accurate i swear
>>
>>35908027
those are nice made-up numbers you got there. now give me a single major contribution Greece has made to western culture in the last 1000 years without having to google it
>>
>>35907949

What are you personally doing your life to advance humanity? What is the average scientist who works in a random lab doing? What is the average doctor or lawyer doing? You're just another worker ant. Its better to enjoy life than to be a servant to a machine that shits on you. Do you know why people from italy, spain, greece live a lot longer? Less stress. In the end when you're on your death bed, you will realize working hard for a company was not worth all those hours.
>>
>>35907847

Sex will be prescribed, like medicine. Probably like medical weed dispensaries, there will be medical brothels. They wont be whores you can just pay anytime you want sex.
>>
>>35908004
t. some mongoloid who makes the "ur a verjen there4 argoomend disporved" argument
>>
>>35908132
all i see here is an argument for selfish hedonism. i work hard to create a better world for my descendants. a cleaner, safer, more robust world free of the disease, suffering, and anguish in our own
>hurr, ur just a cog dood, all ur money is going to corporations man
yes, workers are getting shit on at the moment, this doesn't mean we just throw up our hands and give up on our culture you fatalistic cunt. at least corporations have their shit together. compare an average Italian or Greek city street to an American corporate district. it's comparing shit to gold my dude. tl;dr get a life loser
>>
>>35908354

You're working hard to make another man rich, you're working hard to put another mans son through college. You seem like a cuck to me.
>>
>>35907663
Bro, sex is overrated, it's hardly everything in live. Getting laid is all about just having life motivation and not being a total spaz. Just relax around girls, they're just another human
>>
>>35908354
lol nigga you aint doin shit tho, youre just wagecucking for mr. shekelstein and lyin to yourself, pretending it is for a good cause, just to make yourself feel better.

swallow the hedopill and accept life is meaningless and you might aswell have fun wit it
>>
Good climate year-round, no one works, full of greeks
>>
>>35907949
It's not a fucking race you shitstain. We're trying to turn humans into machines with our current system, prioritizing productivity over happiness and shoving depression pills down people's throats when they can't cope. The world needs to slow down and relax, appreciate things a bit more. Have sex. Have kids. Take vacations. Go swimming. Unplug for a while. Our current lifestyles are cultural and social suicide WITHOUT factoring in the environmental damage we're doing.

But it makes money so we won't change lmao
>>
>>35908468

Holy shit, I know you are probably trolling, but get the fuck out of here with that massive normie tier advice.
>>
>>35908592

Exactly. Train yourself to be happy without "stuff" and you will look at the world differently.

sex, food, traveling, friendships, experiences >>>>>>> "stuff"
>>
>>35907592
>an average of 164~ sexual encounters per year.

So there are only around 164 sexual encounters in the whole of Greece per year? That's terrible.
>>
>>35907592
greeks are degenerates since the ancient times. Nothing new
>>
>tfw greek
>tfw everyone is a normie
>i mean the loud obnoxious kind
>laugh at people from other countries for being softer and more kept to themselves
>there is absolutely nobody close to robot status, everyone has gfs, hookups and shit
You international bots have it good. I mean you are antisocial in societies that dont like you but dont outright hate you too like here.
I guess food is good enough to not sudoku
>>
>>35908354
hahaha

How many descendants do you have?
>>
>>35908837
At best, they produce only 164 kids per year.
>>
>>35907592
welp guess i'm going to greece now.
>>
>>35908354
Lol. Wagecucks need to learn that they dont give nothing to society.
Unless you are a stemfag, a politician or a really significant artsy fag, nobody in human history would notice if you died
>>
>>35908619
I'm not seriously, my life got so much worse after I had sex, i realized it's not what I was missing.
>>
>>35908140
there still wouldn't be any emotional connection though..It would just be someone doing a job
>>
>>35909303
I'm an engineer. where is your god now? romance cultures are so shit they are literally on welfare from superior Germanic cultures. pay debntz you lazy fuck
>>
>>35907949
>advancing the human race to the stars..
>havent even been back to the moon since the seventies
>shuttle program shut down completely
>still relies on Russia to get stuff into orbit now
>only active american space programme left is solely for espionage
>>
>>35907903
It's better than americuck sex
>Two Americans have sex
>Fat and McDonald's quarter pounder sauce everywhere
>>
>>35908503
>>35909016
>>35909303

>the 'lol' argument
so you honorary niggers admit you don't have a viable counter?
>>
>>35909459
>taxpayers pay for the initial r&d
>cost of the technology has gone down so much since then that private American companies are beginning to go to space
tell me about that Italian space program, Guido
>>
>>35909626
private companies? Oh you mean the shitty rocket elon musk modeled after the strapon his favorite hooker pegs him with? The one that will probably blow to bits before it even leaves the ground?
>>
File: 1484066617322.png (363KB, 398x548px) Image search: [Google]
1484066617322.png
363KB, 398x548px
>>35909560
its lol cos your post is retarded to the point where its funny. ease up and accept you are btfo

kek
>>
>>35909451
I wont pay any debts so you can give it all to Achmed.
You krauts have tried to destroy europe 3 times in 100 years
>>
File: 1489010844042.jpg (113KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489010844042.jpg
113KB, 1000x750px
>>35907592
That picture is kinda weird. I expected them to both be clothed and cuddling, but she is nude, and he is touching her pussy.
>>
>>35907592

Lol he has one hand on his phone
>>
>>35909700
Well yeah no shit. Women love sex, just not from robots. This is a normal situation for normalfags to be in, especially if they are in a relationship.
>>
>>35909700

he isnt even looking her in the eyes. what a fag
>>
>>35907995
It's year-oh
>>
>>35907995
Yee-ro
T. Olivenigger
>>
>>35909560
Answer the question faggot!

How many descendants do you have?

That's right, zero. You have none. So what's the point? You're slaving away to pay for Lashawnda's EBT and so Mr. Goldberg's can get a fat bonus.
>>
>>35907592
>Any normalfag who says "sex is over-rated!" and similar shit needs to stop.

They do this shit to be obnoxious. I notice that normalfags say a whole lot of fucking nonsense that they believe to be true. Not anything they actually know to be true. Sciences for example is like kryptonite to the normal. Notice how so often we like to show real actual evidence about topics? Normies avoid shit like that. Their power is in groups. Not in sound logic.

So with this in mind I will take anything they have to say with a grain of salt. You are better off not taking these people serious ever.
>>
>>35910167

There is so much bullshit surrounding relationships that any relationship should be ignored.
>>
>>35909777
>>35909897
Thank you.

z
>>
>>35907592
Did you know that Greece is about to go bankrupt?
>>
>>35907949

What's the point of advancing if everyone is a miserable cog?
>>
File: 1420037850411.gif (442KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1420037850411.gif
442KB, 267x200px
>>35908027
>Comparing Greek and Italian work ethic to Germans
>>
>>35907995
It's yee-row ya dingus
>>
File: pepe (9).png (171KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (9).png
171KB, 1280x1280px
>>35910482
> tfw germans have the smallest dicks in europe
> muh work ethic

just compensating for being genetically cucked :)
>>
Did you know that:
OP is a fag for oversimplification fallacies when it could be argued that prostitution is the reason for the surge in sex
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.