[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know that I saw one of you at the psychiatrist office yesterday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1554.png (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1554.png
9KB, 259x194px
Which one of you was it? I know that you browse r9k, there is no way that you don't. You were in there with your mom and had on a wrist brace. You also had to use the restroom really bad
>>
did you saw him browse on his phone?
>>
... this genuinely might be me
>>
>>35906209
OP here. Wich country/state? If you don't want to reveal that's fine, but I was interested in coming into contact with a potential fellow robot
>>
>>35905762
>had on a wrist brace
Elaborate since I'm having a hard time imagining this.
>>
>>35906501
One of those soft braces that people wear when they sprain their wrists. Had a buzz cut and a 5'oclock shadow
>>
>>35906685
what made you id him as robot? idk what would ever make me think that
>>
File: 1486778959316.png (21KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486778959316.png
21KB, 640x640px
Which one of you was it? I know that you browse r9k, there is no way you don't. You were in there with your mom and had on a backpack. You also had your eyes on the frozen food section longer than most
>>
I nearly 100% IDed a robot and his mom at a dental office last week.
You were standing and flipping through imageboards on your iphone while your mother sat next to you.
I would have said something but I don't enjoy abrupt random interaction and you don't look like you would have either.
Also your mom seemed old and like she wouldn't approve of internet people.
Robots do exist in the wild.
>>
I'm genuinely scared of this situation, I accidentally shared where I would be in a few days on here and I know one of you autists are going to do something
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.