[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl can get ripped but you're a skelly/skinnyfat little

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: r.png (1012KB, 494x1060px) Image search: [Google]
r.png
1012KB, 494x1060px
This girl can get ripped but you're a skelly/skinnyfat little pussy

How does this make you feel?
>>
i want her to hold me in her big strong arms and protect me from chad
>>
I don't see why I'm meant to feel anything about this
>>
>>35905569

she'd wear the pants in the relationship, you know that?
>>
>>35905543

Doesn't make me feel anything but revulsion because she's fugly as hell.
>>
>>35905592
t-that's okay desu
>>
The irony is that she's still much weaker than your average dude
>>
>>35905651

aaaah so you're saying you're a sissy :)
>>
>>35905543
I could do that too if I was taking test/steroids like she is.
>>
Poor and little
>>
>>35905543
Having a good body is overrated. What really matters is your mind and actions because they can facilitate greatness for generations while your body is bound to die

This is coming from someone who has been lifting for 4 years.
>>
>>35905929
> your mind and actions
your mind and actions are bound to die as well
>>
>>35905543
would she peg me?
>>
Nothing really, she's wasted a godly amount of hours and energy for muscles she has little use for.
>>
>>35905543
>roiding as a girl
i guess mental illness doesn't discriminate
>>
>>35905543

like i don't spend hours of every day in a gym, so pretty good
>>
>>35905943
You didn't understand my message. Of course your mind is going to do but through wisdom you can facilitate greAtness for thousands of years. Working out is great but the lifting community is immature and insecure
>>
>>35905543
I am not a gay male so why would this look even be attractive to me or bother me.....so...I feel nothing - she looks like fucking skeletor.
>>
>>35905543
That woman is disgusting. What is that bull dyke trying to prove? Her tits probably look like bounded muscle. 0/10 jimmies not even slightly rustled
>>
wish I could get shoulders that big using that kind of weight. guess it's roids or nothing
>>
>>35905569
You have the right idea, anon.
>>
This girl is on plenty of juice

biologically she's now more of a man than i'll ever be
>>
>>35905569
This desu. Being the girl in a relationship with a girl (female) is the best option desu.
>>
>>35905543
I want her so bad. I want to be her little submissive house husband while she's the assertive dominant matriarch!

>>35905569
>>35906114
>>35906223
This
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.