[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on death robots? People say things are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1428294588103.jpg (229KB, 1181x886px) Image search: [Google]
1428294588103.jpg
229KB, 1181x886px
What are your thoughts on death robots?

People say things are meaningless if you did, but is living forever really going to change that? What about building something?
>>
>>35905528
You will never experience death.
>>
It's a nice alternative to everything else
>>
>>35905528
How does death will feel?
>>
>>35905528
Looking forward to it
I spend most of my time trying to escape reality anyway so actually accomplishing that will feel like a big step in the right direction
>>
>>35905528
Wverything is meaningless. We should just stop, but we won't. Since everyone else won't I won't either. In the meantime interesting things happen and I will see as many as possible for as long as possible to help life be worth it.
>>
>>35905794
>Since everyone else won't I won't either
Feels
Maybe it's reality's built in anti-sheeple mechanism
>>
>>35905528
It's the final, inevitable phase of life.
>>
logic dictates that we devote every fiber of our being to continuing to survive, but I can't be bothered
>>
If you all long for it and are thus over your fear of it, why don't you live your life to the fullest now that death will not scare you?
>>
>>35905528
>What are your thoughts on death robots?
We're already in hell
When we die we're reincarnated and given a similar life situation/outcome time and time again
>>
>>35905528
You will feel absolutely nothing in death. You won't feel satisfied that "it's over", and you won't feel despair that you can't feel anything.
>>
I'm not afraid of death. But I am afraid of being forgotten. Somehow, I want to be remembered in a positive light after I die, but I don't know how to remember that.
>>
>>35906021
I don't care what others think so I can't be bothered with this outlook
>>
You are a divine being. You matter, you count. You come from realms of unimaginable power and light, and you will return to those realms.

I imagine it's finally going back home, but leaving the one you've already made. In other words, just another journey.
>>
>>35905528
i've talked to a shepherd and he told me that once you die you relive the exact same life all over again. Even though you're not aware that the current life has been lived before, you make a subconscious effort to avoid all the blunders and mistakes that you've made in the previous lives. The cycle keeps on spinning until you're reborn into the perfect life. during the perfect life you realize something is way off and a sudden stream of horrid and uncanny memories from the past lives hit you - the aforementioned cycle turns into a single life and an endless suffering during which you're tormented with your imperfections and all the negative things that had occurred in your past lives
>>
>>35905528
I live for today and try to not worry about it too much. My belief is that death is just a new beginning that will be measured based on the karma you have accumulated during your life time.
>>
I like how Epicurus handles it therefore I am not afraid of death. I'm more afraid of getting old and having a shit ton of pain.
>>
>>35905528
The majority of my ancestors are dead. Pretty sure they're all upset that their existence eventually led to mine.
>>
>>35905528
Don't have many feelings on the topic. Assuredly, I want to achieve my goals, and dying might get in the way of that, so I might want to avoid death for as long as possible, but I'm pretty neutral about the death itself, since I won't really have to deal with my death when I'm dead.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.