[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you dont have TDAH then you are not a true robot.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

If you dont have TDAH then you are not a true robot.
>>
File: 111.jpg (842KB, 900x1592px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
842KB, 900x1592px
>>35905265
It's ADHD in English
Are you French?
>>
>>35905366
Yes im french, I assume that you are too
>It's ADHD in English
Yes, my bad
>>
>>35905466
Exact
C'est comment la Ritaline LP?
>>
>>35905518
En fait ca fait 8 ans que j'en ai pas pris, je viens d'avoir ma prescription, j'etais sous Ritaline de mes 6 a 13 ans et la j'en reprend parce que j'arrive a rien dans ma vie au niveau professionnel ou juste a me concentrer sur des choses basique

54mg c'est pour 54mg de methylphenidate ?
Genre ton comprime est 3 fois plus puissant que le mien ?
>>
>>35905265

What if I just snort it for shits and giggles?
>>
>>35905668
C'est 54mg mais sur 12 heures, c'est equivalent a 15mg 3 fois par jour environ
>>
>>35905822
On m'a prescrit une gellule le matin perso

Et il est rembourse ton Concerta ?
Parce que je dois payer 25 euros par mois pour avoir ma boite, on m'a dit que c'etait pas rembourse etant adulte
>>
>>35905917
C'est rembourse a 65 pourcent par la secu et le reste par la mutuelle
>>
Just started Concerta 18mg/day
They're extended release tablets.
Can these get you high without snorting them?
>>
File: IMG_20170330_215235.jpg (2MB, 2172x3864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170330_215235.jpg
2MB, 2172x3864px
>>35905265
Actually got actual ADHD unlike most people who get in prescribed nowadays, got diagnosed at 6 and was incredibly aggressive and out of control. Was in a mental ward for a year at age 6 to 7. I need it to focus like normal people, doesn't make me feel good or anything.
>>35905688
You'll fuck up your dopamine receptors with longer term abuse
>>
>>35906098
Break them to break the time release, start with one or one and a half. But, the high is extremely short and the comedown is horrible, you won't have much fun. It's kinda like cocaine and amphetamine combined.

I don't advise this.
>>
>>35906099
>start
I was also diagnosed at 6, i was aggressive and out of control too, i dropped from school when i stopped taking it and i did juvie too
>>
>>35906046
C'est ce que je croyais mais ils m'ont dit que ca l'etait pas etant adulte
>>
>>35906098
First you let the outer coating dissolve under your tongue, it's the immediate release part
Cut the pill to remove the grey part, it's the release system
Then you will have to remove the wax around the pill, it should come off pretty easily. Now you have immediate release methylphenidate, you can swallow it or let it dissolve under your tongue
>>
>>35906230
What's up with cutting it so much and removing all the filler? You can just break the pill in half to make the extend release system useless and swallow the two halves.
>>
>>35906119
>>35906230
Yea, I broke them in half today.. Took one when i woke up and two about an hour ago. Might try and get the XR capsule off tomorrow.
Buzz is pretty mediocre.
Does adderall feel similar or no?

Thanks for advice.
>>
>>35906291
The grey part is just the sponge to push the methylphenidate out it contains nothing, it is useless to swallow it
Only the white/pink part is methylphenidate
>>
>>35906364
No, adderall is very different since it's Amphetamine. It's longer lasting (6-12 hours), and very smooth and energetic + it has clear euphoria at medium to higher doses and the comedown isn't as bad
>>
>>35906364
>>35906230
>>35906098
Quit making it so goddamn hard for me to get access to my fucking medications by abusing them you assholes
Go buy some street stims if you wanna get high
>>
>>35906225
Apparemment c'est flou, y a des gens qui sont rembourses adultes d'autres non je sais pas de quoi ca depend: le pharmacien, la secu etc...
>>
>>35906410
I was diagnosed when I was young but stopped taking medication for it soon after. Recently got my dr to get me back on it. I plan to take it therapeutically but was interested if it'd get me high.

Also I live in Canada, so I doubt me poppin a few extra is effecting you in any way.
>>
>>35906488
If you take them recreationally your tolerance goes up dramatically, which means they don't work therapeutically anymore.
>>
>>35906404
Interesting.
My doc is pretty conservative with medications so i don't think he'll prescribe it.
Any tips on how to persuade him to prescribing it?
>>
>>35906533
Say that concerta gives you bad anxiety + trouble sleeping, since those are possible side effects, and ask if there are any possible alternate medications
>>
>>35906533

How does it feel guys? I have huge problems focusing and am in the process of attempting to get this shit.

I am hoping it will help somewhat.
>>
>>35906504
Yea i figured as much. 18mg is a pretty low dose from my research on it, so chances are he'll up my dose before changing me to something else.
>>35906590
Alright will mention that next time i see him. I've been waking up quite a few times during the night since i started it on the 27th but it's honestly nothing terrible.
>>
>>35906645
it's not exactly what i was expecting,
But it's pretty good, things are keeping my attention for longer periods of time.
>>
>>35906099
>You'll fuck up your dopamine receptors with longer term abuse

That's cool, the cocaine has already taken care of that.
>>
File: 1490588843657.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1490588843657.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>dares to call himself a robot
>takes his meds

Fucking normalfags out
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.