[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fucking fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 317053_026.jpg (47KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
317053_026.jpg
47KB, 320x240px
I'm having the strangest week I've ever had lads. This is fucking surreal.
>Be me
>25
>cyborg/robot
>don't hang out with many people
>chad friend calls me Saturday night
>tells me he's with a few girls, aks me to come out
>really tired, don't feel like it
>he keeps calling me
>eventually asks if he can call over and bring two chicks, they'll bring beer
>ok fuck it, lets do it
>they all call over
>we drink and chat, have a good night
>me and one of the grills get along, we're both stoners
>we get each other's numbers
>chad friend went home with the other chick
>the one I'm talking to goes home
>fast forward to Monday
>Grill actually calls me and wants to hang out
>I can't remember the last time a girl called me
>chad friend calls me soon after, asks me to come out drinking
>I tell him I'm having the grill over
>asks us both to come out
>grill seems keen on spending some alone time with me and I want to be alone with her
>we basically tell everyone to leave us alone to do our thing
>we're alone
>we just hang out and get high for the next few hours
>we don't even touch
>she keeps talking and talking and talking. Keeps talking about her sister who she really hates.
>I ask her to stay over
>she doesn't want to
>ok whatever
>we hug and she leaves
>don't hear from her since.

Here's where things start to get crazy
>chad friend calls to my house laughing his ass off today
>"Maaan what happened with you two? You just started some serious beef between **** and her sister."
>The fuck? I don't even know her sister.

Chad tells me that this crazy bitch is boasting to her sister about the amazing night she had with me and that she keeps implying that we're together now and we're fucking even though nothing happened between us. This girl apparently has a sister who is in love with me. I've never met this girl's sister, I have no idea that she even existed, we've never even met but she's telling people that she knows me and that she likes me.

What the Hell is happening?
>>
She used you to vent and flaunt you as a means of attention seeking from both men and women in order to find an appropriate mate of he self delusional calibre.

Talk to me if she even talks to you again
>>
File: susanatkins.jpg (17KB, 282x320px) Image search: [Google]
susanatkins.jpg
17KB, 282x320px
>>35905153
She does seem like the cunning, manipulative type.
She kept saying things like "Oh you're the only one who gets me." "You're the only one who isn't afraid to talk to me." She believes in all this psychic nonsense and tells me that her psychic saw all this coming warned her not to get involved with me.
She's an absolute looper. I think she's schizophrenic or something. She rants and raves and has the same deranged look on her face as like pic related. She actually looks very similar to her and all.
>>
>>35905101
>My life is ruined because I hung out with stoner trash

All according to keikaku, really.
>>
>>35905716
Life isn't ruined. Just really, really weird and confusing.
>>
>>35905101
Just manipulative whores doing their thing OP, pay no mind and learn your lesson about dealing with their kind.
>>
>>35905101
OP I don't know what is happening in our life but it amuses me to no end.

Please keep us updated.

Nice Eraserhead pic.
>>
Well look at OP Chad here having two psycho women create drama over him
>>
>>35905101
Hahahaha I had shit like this happen to me back when I was in school
>summer break
>being nerdy and hanging out with like 3 friends
>texting other friends I'm not super close to and don't see
>at the end hear from this one chick that her friend said we were dating
>my alleged girlfriend was a cute petite blonde with braces
>couldn't even have the satisfaction of being with my "girlfriend"
At least people believed it for a while. I'll never get why me though since I was just the average nerdy fat kid.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.