[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A bunch of moderators at a forum I've been an admin at since

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1451268566639.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1451268566639.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
A bunch of moderators at a forum I've been an admin at since 2012 (been modding since 2008) just staged a coup and revoked my admin privileges and permanently banned my account.

I got on AIM and one of them told me that my posts haven't been up to par lately and the whole community was getting sick of me. I demanded that they reinstate my account and that this is all ridiculous and fascism and then he blocked me.

I was a fucking founder. I spent years of my life on this forum. Every single post that I've made since I was in MIDDLE SCHOOL, permanently erased.

What the fuck do I do now?
>>
>>35904973
have you considered that they were right and you were wrong
>>
what was the forum?
>>
How can mods remove an admin? Could'nt you just ban them as they revolted? And you own the website so could'nt you just cut funding or shut it down? Also what website?
>>
File: 1488322427713.jpg (617KB, 900x762px) Image search: [Google]
1488322427713.jpg
617KB, 900x762px
>>35905008
It took me a while to come to that mindset.
Now I know the truth.
>>
>>35905052
>Also what website?
eunuch.org
>>
>>35904973
What kind of stupid website removes all of a person's posts if they get banned? That would make old conversations really disjointed.
>>
you were probably being a retarded /pol/ redpill faggot weren't you

good riddance
>>
>>35904973
Take a sabbatical, then make a new forum and steal their users.
If you're really that much better than them, this should be easy.
>>
>>35905097
>eunuch.org
you were on this from middle school? posting frequently? why?
>>
How could they remove you as admin? Was there other admins? This makes no sense
>>
>>35905143
Because I was born without testes
>>
File: 105500_682px-Statue-Augustus.jpg (132KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
105500_682px-Statue-Augustus.jpg
132KB, 682x1023px
>>35904973
I told you about the ides of March
I warned you, amicus
>>
>>35905170
What the fuck are you talking about, Phobes?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.