[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weeaboo Hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2717.jpg (18KB, 255x198px)
IMG_2717.jpg
18KB, 255x198px
This site is full of weebs. Tell us why they are trash.
>>
They're better than American senators.
>>
File: 1467479293992.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px)
1467479293992.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>hating weeaboos
>on a website made by a weeb goon to discuss anime
This smug anime girl is just for you
>>
I think God by my side every time I said no to anime. And I thank Him for that every day
>>
File: 1485725921761.png (601KB, 728x1637px)
1485725921761.png
601KB, 728x1637px
>>35904624
>Complains about weebs on a site which started off as an anime-discussing image board.

Containment board, go back to /a/ yada yada...

I mean, this site is not solely about anime anymore but you are kind of saying fuck crackers in the middle of a kkk meeting.
>>
>>35904670
Im tired of this fucking non-argument

>hurrr this board was created for anime teehee back off faggot hahahahaha

this site's biggest board isn't even anime related

no one gives a shit about your shitty cartoons now that its completely mainstream
>>
i hate weebs who dont even want to talk about anime just want to talk about traps and penis
>>
>>35904670
Oh I'm sorry I forgot that every board is /a/
>>
>>35904676

I hate weebs that spend too much time on this website talking about animu rather than actually watchin animu. They are already failures by being otaku, but then they go the extra mile by not even being productive at being an otaku.
>>
>>35905207
I feel you but I also think it's alright to go at whatever pace you feel like if you don't identify as a weeb/otaku
>>
>>35904735
there is no common ground of anime except that you are waifu is shit and the worst anime is you are favorite anime
>>
File: 1486155805524.jpg (71KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486155805524.jpg
71KB, 600x900px
Because they worship annoying nips and post gay anime pictures.
>>
>>35904670
Anime was ruined around 2009. Now all we see are moe moe shit reaction images posted by sweaty homosexuals.
>>
Where do you think you are?

org
>>
>>35904624
Why do you hate 4chan?
>>
I don't know many weebs that are simply weebs anymore. All my weeb friends grew up and expanded their interests, and like other things such as american tv, superhero comics, pro wrestling, etc... I imagine many people on 4chan might be that way nowadays instead of just being animu central like in the past. So I think it's possible for semi weebs to get annoyed by the annoying actions of full blown weebs?
>>
Why don't you go back to R****t redditfriend?
>>
weebs hate weebs. i know because i am one.
>>
I hate anime yet I spent my entire adult life here.

Really activates the almonds
>>
Weeabos are the best because they know they are so widely hated but they don't give a fuck because Anime or whatever it may be brings joy to there life.
Atleast they aren't a shell of a person trying to be what there not so they can fit in.
>>
>>35906660

How does it feel knowing that Japanese usually hate otaku and weeaboos in general?
>>
>>35906720
wouldn't that just add to the rebel chic?
>>
>>35906762

I thought the point of being a weeb is loving anime or Japan so much but if the society of the country you love, looks down upon the way you are, isn't that disappointing?
>>
>>35906904
My whole point was that they didn't care what society thought of them. They found a form of art they enjoyed and despite it being widely disregarded by most of society they hold strong in their love.
>>
>>35906904
For the purposes of this argument, I have decided that animation fans are their own nationality-free constituency of earth; it just so happens that a bulk of the finest animation was produced by Japan.
>>
>>35906988
>>35906984
>>35906904

Animu fans aren't loyal to a country. They are loyal to dramatic cartoons. Something America doesn't do much of because they prefer humor/children audience for animation. But those same anime fans always grow a boner at shit like Avatar: The Last Airbender or Big Hero 6.
>>
File: 244pmih.jpg (27KB, 593x399px) Image search: [Google]
244pmih.jpg
27KB, 593x399px
>>35906720
How does it feel knowing that mainstream society hates 4chan and 4chinners in general?
>>
>>35907932
>4chan
>far-left
>>
>>35908116
It's from 10 years ago.
>>
>>35908224
you mean last thursday
>>
>>35904624

>complaining about weebs on a imageboard created by a weeb
>a imageboard that started off with many boards that pertained to weeb interests
>an imageboard that uses the same format/code as 2ch a Jap imageboard
>a imageboard that has a dozen boards that are dedicated to weeb interests and are very active

Wew lad. I spotted the newfag that rolled in from /r/4chan after his schoolmate Johnny showed him.

The population of smug anime posters and anime posters on this board have actually decreased a lot.

Why do I still post on this garbage board?
>>
>>35904624
I hate the word weeb so much, I associate it with kys and bleach posters
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.