[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

skinny robots who used to be fat, how'd you lose the weight?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

File: 563.png (690KB, 599x602px) Image search: [Google]
563.png
690KB, 599x602px
skinny robots who used to be fat, how'd you lose the weight?
>>
Adderall, weed, skipping meals.
>>
File: 1442412568625.jpg (52KB, 448x597px)
1442412568625.jpg
52KB, 448x597px
>>35904228
>lose the weight
>weed
>>
>>35904269

learn how it effects your metabolism and then come back to me. I lost so much weight smoking weed. Helps gain muscle too
>>
It's extremely simple: just lose more calories than you consume in a day.

Look up how many calories you lose by just being alive on a day to day basis, and eat less than that. Bam, before you know it you'll be thin.
>>
>>35904278
All it did was make you retarded
>>
I'm a fat robot who used to be skinny so I can give you some advice in the other direction if you want
>>
Count your calories, use one of the apps. Buy some kitchen scales and measure out your meals to the gram. Do that for 3 months until you've truly learned about calorie density. Then you can start looking at macros and whatever else.
>>
Running every day, basketball, eat only 2x per day, and eventually started lifting.
>>
MMA, HIIT, and changing my diet
>>
>>35904278

Yeah, cures cancer too.

Weedfags, not even once.
>>
I lost about 30 pounds by being high all the time on mids and not eating. I gained like 60 back tho so who knows
>>
>>35904205
I cold turkey quit eating so much. Lost 100 pounds. Then later on I put on lean muscle from /fit/ and manage to maintain good weight.

The best thing I did was quit soda, no fast food, started running and lifting with adequate nutrition for muscle development.

It sounds easy but it was hard to switch lifestyles when everyone in my life was a ham planet.
>>
>>35904205
I'm not skinny, BUT when I first went on antipsychotics I gained 60lbs and I've lost nearly all of it.
Basically I pre-portioned my food in ziplocks in the fridge. Like a small baggie of chicken and a baggie of celery & carrots would be lunch. also no bullie but I did wii fit and some other wii dancing game.
>>
File: my dick hurts.jpg (5KB, 269x188px)
my dick hurts.jpg
5KB, 269x188px
3 years and football
>>
>>35904365
I lost a lot of weight on a 'weed diet' too
Mostly because I was too poor to afford food and smoking came first then.

Granted i've gained all that weight back after quitting.
>>
>>35904387
Same, I gained around 80lbs. Went from too depressed to eat to eating everything I saw. The crazy thing is I didn't even really notice I gained weight until people started asking me about it.
>>
>>35904459
I ate my mother out of house and home and ate like, 3 chicken and cheese burritos per meal. I was so insatiably hungry. I could tell I was getting fat though because I got back rolls and my clothes didn't fit.
>>
Untreated salmonella
>>
A strict diet and walking the dog.
>>
>>35904205
heartbreak and depression, in september 2012 i weighted 94 kg, in november 64 i kid you not, it was the most soul crushing time imaginable, i didnt eat, barely slept, didnt wash, change clothes, nothing, nearly fucking died

fucking women
>>
Cycling
Calorie counting
>>
>>35904936
post bicycle
>>
Drugs and leaving home. My parents wanted me to be fat and unloved
>>
Lot about 30kg lifting weights whilst on a low carb, no sugar only drinking water diet
>>
starving myself. I literally ate a few pieces of biscuits and water for days.

lost 80 pounds maximum

don't recommend it you end up skinnyfat
>>
i've tried many diets throughout my life, but the only thing that worked for me was eggs

first day of diet: fast, nothing but water

breakfast example: 2-3 eggs, i like them scrambled with chopped pepper, onion, and cheese. black coffee and water

allowed foods: eggs, avocado, any meat as long as it isn't breaded or fried. i mostly just eat chicken breast, turkey, fish. cheese in moderation, mayo, mustard, hot sauce, salsa with 0 sugar, ranch. as much green leafy vegetables as you want. black coffee with stevia sweetener if necessary, tea, water

foods not allowed:
anything not on the allowed list

basically, just eat nothing but eggs and drink nothing but coffee and water and you will shed fat without even exercising.
>>
>>35904959
Gazelle Orange C7+
>>
>>35904205
who is this cummy mommy
>>
>>35904269
>fag never got past the initial munchies stage
Keep smoking it, and you end up barely ever feeling hungry.
Smoke once a day before bed.
It's a fact. It cuts off part of the receptors that tell you that you're hungry.
>>
>eat carbs once a day instead of twice
>replace dinner carb with meat
>also, exercise

my friend lost 10kg in one month doing this, am doing this right now
>>
>>35905166

This.
I went down 18 kg (am 83kg today) smoking weed and getting busy.

It depends on your personality. If weed makes you a couch potato, you'll be a couch potato. Weed makes me energized and up for crazy shit which keeps me busy and active.

It's not great for just anyone, but it was a good weight-loss tool for me.
>>
>>35904205
Cutting calories. I went from eating over 3000 calories a day down to only a 1000 a day.
>>
>>35905701

1000 is pretty extreme. Why do you think you needed to lose weight so fast. I went from 3000 to 1500 and I found people telling me that it's too extreme. I tried 1300 cal/day for one week and it was pretty hard.

How much did you lose?
>>
>>35904205
for starters stop drinking soda and drink water instead
>>
>>35904205
Eat less, move more. It's not rocket science. If you're fat and it's not because of disability or disease, it automatically means you're dumb, lazy and/or weak-willed.
>>
>Use black coffee, water, and coconut water if I want something sweet to fill myself up and help curb appetite
>Eat one medium sized meal a day, maybe a tuna sandwich as well if I get hungry before dinner
>Stay away from sweets. I never had a problem with soda or junk food but sweet tea was the shit
>Eat slow

So far I've been losing a pound and a half to two pounds a week with zero exercise
>>
>>35905739
1000 is extreme? I've been doing 500 recently. Not even bragging I just can't eat much with my Adderall. Lost alot of weight though
>>
>>35904278
That's right. New medical research shows it cures indigestion and makes your penis bigger too.
>>
>>35905885
Dude you're harshing the vibe, chill out
>>
Don't eat.

Drink a gallon of water and take a multi-vitamin daily for a month.

Then eat again, but don't pig out because the rapid re-uptake of food can fuck with you.

Eat for a month and do the water fast again until you have your desired weight.
>>
>>35904205
Intermittent Fasting works pretty well for me. The Hodge twins on YouTube have some pretty funny and informative content about it.
>>
>>35905983
Terrible advice desu
>>
>>35904205
Reduced calorie intake and exercise.
>>
Eating 1 meal a day, aiming for around 1000 calories or less
>>
by developing an eating disorder, probably not the smartest way to do it.
>>
I like the appeal of having a set fast day each week, but is there any health benefits to doing it?
>>
>>35906004
Why?

Easiest way by far. You get used to the feeling of hunger after experiencing it for more than a day consecutively.
>>
>>35906133
Yes, your body exclusively metabolizes fat during short fasts.
>>
>>35905983

>a month

You telling people to not eat any food for a month?
>>
>>35906149

An short is waking up and then not eating anything untill breakfast the next day?
>>
>>35906154
Yes

If you want to be totally in the safe zone, then 2 weeks, but you can do a month before experiencing any real organ damage or bone/muscle deterioration.
>>
>>35905866
But it's pointlessly extreme. You're not getting enough vital vitamins and nutrients with >1000 diet. Unless you take supplements also.
>>
>>35906167
Yeah, like literally don't eat anything on sunday
>>
>>35906169

This seems very extreme. I'd think you'd be liable to hurt yourself like that.
>>
>>35906192

I think I'm gonna give this a shot this weekend. I like the idea of it.
>>
File: image2.jpg (100KB, 540x470px)
image2.jpg
100KB, 540x470px
>>35904205
Was once 389lbs about 20 years ago.....started walking and eating smaller portions...started drinking water and phaseing out colas slowly...after a while water was fucking delicious and cola was like battery acid to me. Then started jogging...eating more healthy foods which allowed me to eat bigger portions....then got into running 5 miles.day for 6 days a week - yea I got addicted to exercise...started getting a rip going....eating habits were fucking awesome...and from time to time I could inhale all the pizza I wanted - which because my stomach got so small - wasn't much lol....got into some minor weight lifting along with the running....looking fucking stunning.....started getting hit on constantly by young girls.....older women....and men. Started working all day and partying all night....became a musician in a band playing gigs in nightclubs in the capitol city where I live...new fuck buddy every ....fucking...night......men started really getting into me.....I liked the attention and the huge variety of lovers I could choose from.....tested positive for HIV.....basically just a NEET and hermit now studying metaphysics like there was no tomorrow.... god I have lived so many lives.......
>>
File: 412341234.jpg (11KB, 480x360px)
412341234.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>35904278
Das rite. Smokeh da dere kush bruddah.
It cures aids, makes you inteligent, more woke and smarter
whitey bois cant compete yknow what im saiyan?
>>
>>35906201
The Rand corporation did a study during the cold war on starvation diets and contrary to popular nutritional science, literally not eating in intervals is the most effective way to lose weight in the short and long-term.
>>
>>35906246
I'd say you lived one and managed to fuck it up
pretty cool willpower tho
>>
>>35906359

I believe that, but a whole month, or even several weeks seems pretty crazy to me.
>>
>>35904205
When I was at my skinnyest I would eat toast with a little butter and black coffee from my aeropress. 5'10 @ 125lbs

Felt so good slipping into a 29in pants easily all my shirts would look nice too and I would feel so proud on windy days when my shirt would stick. Unlike today when I have a slight chub and moobs.
>>
>>35906543
You can get the same effects if you eat something small (to take meds or vitamins with) like toast with peanut butter and a banana in morning for breakfast.
>>
hated myself. started eating smaller portions of the same food. sometimes i would go for 3 days making excuses and eating the entire plate. it took a year but i lost it. that's literally it.
>>
>>35904297

You are so stupid.

You think he doesnt already kbow that you piece of shit.?
>>
File: 1464694972293.jpg (83KB, 648x628px)
1464694972293.jpg
83KB, 648x628px
>working out 5 days a week
>avoiding sugar
>learned to eat less
>found snacks
>stopped myself from finding excuses to binge
I was 240lbs this time last year, i'm 173 now, only started working out a few months ago

this is all surprisingly easy
>>
Dont snack, cut out soda and switch over to non sugar stuff. Smoke weed.
>>
>>35906733
Obviously not, since he's asking.

You fucking idiot.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.