[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

File: 14836429503528.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
14836429503528.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Dear Anna,

Are we well and truly over, for good, this time?

I miss you. But you're a cunt.
>>
Dear Domahoski

You're a good man. I hope you're stronger than I was
>>
>>35904183
>I hope you're stronger than I was
Story?
>>
Dear Emma,

I understand why you left and wish you the best, but wish I could have remained a part of your life.

You'll never read this though.

-D
>>
Dear OP,

How can you be this much of a faggot? God I fucking hate you.
>>
Dad,

I am sorry i couldn't make you proud.
I am sorry that i wasn't able to support you.
I am sorry that i ran.

-A.F.
>>
Dear tfwnobf

I don't think you can get a measure of me from a few emails

At least say you're going to ghost
>>
>>35904791
>trying to contactfag with people on 4chan
you fucked up, I hope you learned your lesson
>>
>>35904790
AND I RAN
I RAN SO FAR AWA-A-AY
>>
>>35904817
you can at least let a man dream
>>
File: badthungs.jpg (80KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
badthungs.jpg
80KB, 720x720px
>>35904817
>trying to contactfag anybody in real life
same success rate
>>
>>35904790
>I am sorry that i ran.
story?
>>
>>35905232
Dad always told me not to run inside the house.
>>
>>35905267
>Dad always told me not to run inside the house.
lol
>>
>>35905719
How the fuck was lol an original comment??
>>
>>35905775
>How the fuck was lol an original comment??
that wasnt the whole comment
>>
We should go do something fun while there is some time to do it. I'm not going to make a move on you, unless we're alone.
>>
How many sleeps until MORE CALORIES?
>>
Dear V,
Thank you for letting me talk to you yesterday. Thank you for giving me hope. I was hoping for more for some reason, but now I understand that it was stupid. I should just appreciate every moment I spend with you.
Do you mind if I ask you some more questions tomorrow? Hope it doesn't sound like an interview or an interrogation. I had these questions yesterday, but was too nervous to ask.
I would also like to remind you that if you have some troubles with probability theory, I'd be glad to help you. We had a test today and I think I did alright.
Best wishes,
A. L.
>>
g
i hate you and you ruined your chances with me forever

n
pls make a move on me you look so qt and intelligent

t
i think you're a psycho honestly
>>
>>35907431
That is a lot of people, dude...
>>
>>35905775
>being this mentally ill

How do you manage to breathe?
>>
>>35907465
three people isn't a lot desu
>>
>>35907499
He'll suffocate because of this comment now, trying to breath consciously.
>>
My life has been hellish. End this suffering for once. The punishment became way too much for so few actions I have made. I tried to do the right thing but it did not change my fate for the better either. Send me someone that care for once. That would be appreciated.

The eternal torment need to stop at once. I did not do anything to deserve this.
>>
>>35907545
Person you like, person who seems to have disappointed you and some weird psycho. It's a big crowd for me.
>>
>>35907431
>how to spot the useless roastie
>>
Dear K
I always thought we'd do great together. Being closer than ever before to that, i realised it can not happen. But you can always count on me, as i can count on you.
>>
>>35907839
Did you find out she has a dick?
>>
>>35907612
spot on. the psycho part isn't even that important, just wanted to tell the person who disappointed me that i hate him.

>>35907633
xd
>>
O "sultan" Erdogan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your voters eats. Thou shallt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So the rest of the world declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!
>>
File: 1490743791595.jpg (27KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490743791595.jpg
27KB, 640x640px
Dear yare:
Yeah i was who i was but u never went hungry or loveless with me. Yet you couldnt remain loyal you fuckink whore. Wish u the worst and one day ima make it bk home. Ill get mine bitch.
G
>>
>>35906979
>while there is some time to do it
are you going to die soon?
>>
Truthfully, you are just as bad as i am. i hope you know that.
>>
>>35904141
Dear David

I am sorry I disappeared but I can't talk to you anymore.
I still love you but I have to let you go

Love
C
>>
>>35904721
They do this to a lot of people don't they?
>>
Dear M,
I'm starting to fall for you and I don't know what to do. Please just give me some sort of sign so I can know if you feel the same or not.
I feel pathetic.
-C
>>
>>35909228
More details? What happened?
>>
hey I,
hope you're doing well, whatever you're doing. I wish you could be in my place and realize how much pain you left me in after you left. and you left without reason. and now i can't be attached to anyone because all i think of is what did I do to make you leave?
>>
K,

I miss you. I wish you'd reach out to me everyday.

J.
>>
>>35904141
Backstory? Mine was also an Anna. She cheated on me after 2 years.
>>
Dear T,
I'm sorry I was so distant with you. I'm sorry I didn't get you anything for Christmas. I'm sorry that I got your hopes up. I'm sorry that I'm not the man you thought I could be.
-J
>>
>>35904791
if this is who i think it is, i got locked out of my throwaway ,
>>
Dear K
You're a fucking cunt that cheated on me several times and had the nerve to pretend I was in the wrong. Fuck you. I miss you.
Dear Dad
Sorry I couldn't be all you wanted me to be. I just don't have it in me.
Dear A
Sorry for ghosting you. I'm a real shit friend. You were too though, and our friendship was shit.

J.
>>
A,
You're a cunt, and everyone that thinks you're some paragon of kindness might be worse.
Sincerely,
B.
>>
Dear A,

I'm ghosting. You've got a lot going on in your life, and not going on, but you aren't lonely as far as I can tell. I wish I was good company to talk to but I'm just not and I'm not going to learn how to be in time for it to make a difference with you. I'm not jealous of the other people you spend time with or hook up with but knowing about it does cause me a lot of heartache that makes me more depressed about my own life. That you were honest with me makes me proud of you, and of myself that I chose to care for a truly good person even if you do some shitty things sometimes. Being a part of your life has encouraged me to be better. Thank you.

With love,

Fred
>>
D,
There are all sorts of letters I'd like to write to you, and all sorts of things I'd like to say.
I love seeing you smile more than anything, I wish I could see it every day. I love the person you are, or at least the person I think you are. You feel so far away now. I'd stay if you wanted me. I remind myself that I'm an insignificant part of your life. Everything is on your terms, I'll try to see you as a friend and nothing more, and not want your heart forever.
>>
C,
I really don't know why you did what you did. When we first met I felt an instant connection with you, and you said you felt the same exact thing. It takes so much for me to open up and talk to someone, but I ended up telling you some of my darkest shit within the first day of us meeting just because I trusted you. You were so fucking sweet to me and I felt like I could tell you literally anything. You planted the seed that we could be something together. You said you liked me C. You made me go head over heels for you. I trusted you and you fucked me over. You fucked two guys and tell me that they're better than me? What the fuck. I honestly don't know how I'm typing this through these tears but you're a fucking cunt, C. You don't lead a guy on and then go fucking around you piece of shit. Go fuck yourself you slimy piece of shit

A
>>
>>35910229
I was in the loonybin again and David has changed
>>
>>35904141
Dear dad,
I knew you tried so hard to be the best father out there to make up for shitty your own was. I know you stayed up to three packing boxes, shipping them out. I'm sorry we didn't have many real conversations or do more than go to the movies. But I'm just not happy going out of my house, I just wanted to browse my computer on Fridays not go out bowling or to the billiard hall. But you smoked fourteen cigs a day since you were thirteen years old. I watched you go through four heart attacks. Now my childhood home looks like a hoarders house full of boxes and merchandise. I'll be spending my life selling this and packing it all up. The House is still in horrible shape as well, we still haven't fixed up the damage from Sandy back in '12. I only feel anger towards you now dad. I can' move out of this town or have any free time. We can't afford this house and I need to sell it soon. And I know I won't have the cash to ever buy it back or the memories with it.
>>
>>35910571

Send me a message, I miss you too.
>>
>>35913211
I'm a lonely loony, wanna talk?
>>
dear world,
why does everyone leave? I need someone to talk to, to remind me I exist
>>
>>35913211
not me then, thanks
>>
>>35913060
Sounds similar... story?
>>
everyone,
i've left again. it all seems so empty. i'm glad it brings you joy and comfort to speak with each other, and i wish i could feel it too, but i'm only a ghost. and even though it hurts to be alone, i know it's for the best.
>>
>>35907839
Big hugs.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.