[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You there. What do you want?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 51231.jpg (94KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
51231.jpg
94KB, 1280x544px
You there.
What do you want?
>>
give me an infinite supply of mc chickens, the best fast-food sandwich, please
>>
Time
orygynol
>>
>>35903223
Charisma.
x
>>
>>35903223
A gf
>Tfw no gf
>>
>>35903223
I want to Iook good
>>
>>35903223

A bullet in my head pls
>>
>tfw stoic
>tfw absolutely content with everything
>>
File: 1486557626248.jpg (44KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1486557626248.jpg
44KB, 460x460px
>>35903223
Some sense of purpose and happiness in life.
>>
>>35903223
I want to go to the north pole and jump into the hole where the grass is greener.
>>
I just want some money probably 30,000 cash would do it for me
>>
5+ to Cha and 6+ to Int
>>
I just want to be smart. like a professor or something.
>>
>>35903223
I want anime to be real .
>>
the ability to enjoy living and motivation to do something while im alive.

please and thank you
>>
Planche
Muscle up
Front lever
>>
>>35903567
I really doubt 6 iq points is going to do a whole lot unless you're around the tipping point of 60-70 range
>>
I want a totem. Something to channel my thoughts on; like Jack's compass, it's broken - only giving a plane to clear his thoughts when he looks at it. Any ideas for a good totem?
>>
>>35904750
>Jack's compass, it's broken
I hope you're not talking about Sparrow's compass, because it's most certainly not broken. It doesn't point north. It points to the thing you want the most in the world.
>>
>>35904786
right, what your heart desires most. but you need to clear your thoughts before knowing what that actually is. do you think jack just looks at it, the all-knowing compass points left so he goes left?
>>
>>35903223
I want a fried chicken dinner with gravy on the 'taters.
And I wanna shit in your hat.
And I want Mae West to sit on my face 'cause I'm one horny motherfucker.
>>
I want to take a big step back and look at things objectively
I want control over my own life
>>
>>35903223
After about 10 minutes of thought, I've decided I'd like to be more decisive
>>
>>35905596
Also I want to know why everything is the way it is
>>
>>35903223
sluts

>>35903401
wow, really?
>>
I desire freedom
>>
>>35904934
i am almost entirely certain that's exactly what he does
>>
>>35905767
Well I guess you and I have opposite philosophy.
>>
File: 0585 - wxEW6Qn.jpg (66KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
0585 - wxEW6Qn.jpg
66KB, 600x597px
>>35903223
to live next to/with my dogs without having to live with my dad

if i just had a portal in the shape of a doorway in my room at my mom's house to go see my dogs whenever it'd be enough

maybe if i got a car things would start working out cause i could just stop by his house whenever and pick the dogs up to go out to the park or something

but then i'd have to get a car with a job that only pays 8.30/hr and get over my inane fear of driving
>>
>>35903223
I dont know.
0riginal
>>
>>35903401
That's probably your own fault. I haven't had a girlfriend in ages. Seems like I can only relate to girls that want sex where as I want to do intimate stuff besides that sometimes. Girls either want intimate stuff or sex. Don't really want to be in a relationship with someone that is so superficial about relationship dynamics to fit compartmentalize things that way.
>>
>>35903223
i want to get so much money that i can live comfortably for the rest of my life
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.