[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that even women are better at being Chad than you are.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ftm_four_years.jpg (174KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
ftm_four_years.jpg
174KB, 480x640px
Reminder that even women are better at being Chad than you are.
>>
Duh. Most FTM get more testosterone hormones than the average robot naturally produces. It's downright retarded they hand that shit like candy for females who decide they're men, but despite a 1-20x variance in males, men with low T cannot legally get the stuff.
>>
His nose looks like a stapler
>>
>>35903066
How is it ftm are hotter than mtf?
>>
File: 1482347549691.jpg (169KB, 1982x1101px) Image search: [Google]
1482347549691.jpg
169KB, 1982x1101px
>tfw you see ftms with better beards and more chest hair than you
>>
I would drop any tranny in a fight in two punches no joke. Unless it was a male to female.

Also
>dumb roastie allowed to get test because they want to cut off a chunk of leg skin and graft a inflatable corndog over their pussy
>>
>>35903066
No, see the bitch had to use chems and test to get a jawline and muscles my american ass didnt have to use shit to have a jaw line grow face hair and have strength so fuck you you fucking faggot kike.
Lets see how strong you are when your "magic pills" are gone.
>>
>>35904407
>cannot legally get the stuff.
Where you from? Here you can buy it at the drugstore or Internet with no bureaucracy at all. It's expensive though.
>>
>>35904478
>>35904469
What is this? This thread is not suitable for the mentally impaired. Take your low IQ elsewhere.
>>
>>35904469
I'd kick your ass in a fight
How's that related to anything.... Are you 5?
>>
>>35904864
You can buy testosterone at drugs stores? Where in the fuck do you live?
>>
>>35903066
Yeah but how tall is it? Can't be chad if you're under 6'2.
>t. 5'8 reporting in. But I'm latino so I can still hit Diego status.
>>
lol all that test made her start norwooding
>>
File: 1490679264045.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490679264045.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>35904894
>t. triggered tranny
off yourself mentally impaired retard
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.