[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often would he get laid in our universe? On the one hand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 502806.jpg (228KB, 1400x1980px) Image search: [Google]
502806.jpg
228KB, 1400x1980px
How often would he get laid in our universe?

On the one hand he has no shame, is ripped and keeps trying.

On the other hand he lives with his mom.
>>
He would get laid pretty often. Women will still fuck you if you live with your mom. They may start to reconsider their relationship with you after you fuck for the 3rd time
>Idk if I want to sneak around some guys house so I don't wake his mom
But she'll fuck you a few times. It's crazy how early this indoctrination starts. I grew up on Johnny Bravo, I still like it, but it's obvious that they were trying to make boys feel ashamed of their sexuality.
>You think that girl's pretty?
>You want you TELL HER you LIKE HER???!!!???
>SHAME ON YOU, YOUNG MAN!
Beta conditioning at its finest.
>>
And plus, if you're as persistent as Johnny and not a complete retard, then you're gonna get laid at least one time.
>>
File: 1490687313996.png (467KB, 1151x734px) Image search: [Google]
1490687313996.png
467KB, 1151x734px
reminder that jonny bravo is not a virgin.
he was rejected by the volcano.
>>
This man would be fucking a different girl every week in the real world. He was tall, handsome, extremely built, constantly tried to find new women, and some of his lines were actually pretty clever. I also feel like he is 18 years old, 23 tops. No girls give a damn if you still live your mom at that age.

If Jonny was a real person, he probably would've found a sugar momma rather quickly.
>>
File: Persona Party Select Screen.jpg (47KB, 497x372px) Image search: [Google]
Persona Party Select Screen.jpg
47KB, 497x372px
Reminder that this happened. And he smashed Velma, who is also best girl.
>>
>tfw memories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exe0IEB3hKs
>>
>>35902366
Didn't he score with that antelope he took on a date

Lucky bastard
>>
I bet Johnny was into traps. Remember that episode when he went to the beach? He was totally staring at that dudes bulge.
>>
>Hello, 911? I have an emergency!
>There's an attractive man in my house.
>Oh wait, it's just me.

>ywn have the confidence to make that 911 call
>>
>>35903190

My favorite line that stuck with me was from >>35902880 episode.

Johnny and Velma both lost their glasses, and are covering their eyes, on all fours on the ground looking for them.

>Velma: My glasses, I can't see without my glasses!
>Johnny: My glasses, I can't be seen without my glasses!
>>
>>35902715
I was pretty surprised by that.
>>
I've tried Johnny Bravo pick up lines on some girls I knew. Most thought they were dumb as hell and asked me if I was being serious, or where I got them from. A couple thought they were kinda funny but asked me to stop. One girl loved them though and was all over my dick.
>>
>>35903235
Fug I forgot about that, gave me some hearty keks as a kid
>>
>>35903347
>One girl loved them though and was all over my dick
Figuratively?
>>
>>35903235
Johnny was a fucking boss. Remember that line too LOL
>>
>>35902880
Many keks to be had from this episode. Johnny Bravo was the absolute fucking shit.
>>
>>35903369

Figuratively. She did try to get me in her bed, but I literally just went to sleep instead of fucking her, lol
>>
Johhny bravo is us if we "made it"
lives with mum
got fit
trying to get gf with nofap induced confidence
>>
>>35903492
Only two friends, an underage girl and another autist.
>>
>>35902803
>I also feel like he is 18 years old, 23 tops.
That's a really low estimate for Johnny's age. they have a flashback to his high school years in the 80s.
>>
>square jaw
>wide frame
>great hairline

He would be a chad but not an uber chad because he was a manlet iirc
>>
Now that I think about it, was Johnny Bravo pushing a feminist message? Essentially the whole schtick was that women hate sexually assertive, masculine men.
>>
>>35902803
Johnny's not 18. If he was 18, the fact that he lives with his mother wouldn't be funny.
>>
>>35903912
Of course it was. Feminizing our youth. Telling boys that openly liking girls is wrong.
>>
Johnny bravo was written by a bunch of salty virgin numales I can just feel it.
>dude the giant hunk Chad never gets the girl it's the pencil neck geek lmao
>>
>>35903912

No no, it was a message! You can be a buff, good looking guy, but if you objectify women they'll still hate you.
>>
>>35903912
I don't think it was. Look at how it was portrayed.

The girls that he was being rejected by were examples of the ideal woman. We know feminists hate that.

It was showing us the literal version of what we are taught as men, in Western society, so you can see how absurd the world would be if it really worked that way.

In reality the nice guy with no looks will get nowhere, and a guy like Johnny is absolutely drowning in pussy.
>>
File: IMG_8504.png (261KB, 357x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8504.png
261KB, 357x326px
>>35904143
>but if you objectify women they'll still hate you.
>>
>>35902803
>tall

Wasn't he a manlet?
>>
>>35904216
I think feminists hating attractive women is a recent, 2000s-2010s thing. Im sure feminists were still ok looking in the 90s.
>>
>>35904216
>>35904332
And you're forgetting that Johnny bravo was most likely created by a bunch of betas, not feminist women.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.