[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was how autists lived in the 1960s.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: lifeonhf_perfectlife.jpg (66KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
lifeonhf_perfectlife.jpg
66KB, 500x488px
This was how autists lived in the 1960s.
>>
What an incredibly sexist painting, I'm glad to live in this timeline.
>>
>>35901298
i was born in the wrong era
>>
>be 1960s autist
>be war hero from WWII
>can always be proud of winning war
>get QT subservient wife who cooks and cleans up your autist messes
>no man cave - instead have a workshop in the basement where you build and fix things
>ham radio operator with lots of interesting people on ham radio
>get paid enough to afford a nice house even though you don't have a lot of formal education
>>
>>35901298
Rewatching The Twilight Zone at the minute and it is striking how shit life is today.
>>
File: 1490779470448.png (407KB, 903x571px) Image search: [Google]
1490779470448.png
407KB, 903x571px
>>35901298
I wished I lived then so I could die a glorious death on some faraway continent in service of my country and then not have to live in constant misery.
>>
>>35901668
>I wished I lived then so I could die a glorious death on some faraway continent in service of my country and then not have to live in constant misery.

then enlist in the marines
>>
>>35902697
He wants a glorious death not IEDs or getting his head sawed off by goatfuckers.

The closest thing to conventional war on the horizon is if North Korea pushes through the DMZ, and
>>
>>35901535
I would give up all of the technological and social progress of the last 57 years to have that, including all of the advanced medicine we have. I just want a comfortable life, why is that so impossible in 2017?
>>
>>35902697
>just join the marines bro, haha its easy

sure just give me a high school degree Mr. Norman.

besides, we aren't at war and the battlefields of the 21st century bear no resemblance to those of the 1960s.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.