[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1565089641.jpg (80KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1565089641.jpg
80KB, 680x680px
Will women date a guy who's 26 and still live with his parents?

I mean a lot of women live with friends or family because of the times right?

Right?
>>
If he or his parents are filthy rich yes
>>
Why are you still deluded about dating?

If men don't want to date you, all you can do is cry and stomp your feet.
>>
I'm 27, live with my parents, and still have a gf
>>
>>35900685
What's it like, how do you have sex? don't it get awkward?
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 420x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 420x354px
>>35900702
Pretty awesome. We smash all the time since I rent out the basement. Pretty much all we do when she's over is cuddle, play vidya, smash, watch anime, and I cook stuff for her.
>>
I'm 30, self-employed and still live with my parents.
Don't fall for the so called independence meme, it has nothing to do with wasting money on a room in another location. Here in the Netherlands it's more and more common and the government even promotes multigenerational living, like they do in Asia and until not so long ago in Europe as well, where three generations live under the same roof.
>>
>>35900598

Yes. I knew a guy who had no job, wasn't in school, and literally did nothing but freeload off his dad. Yet he still got a girlfriend and fucked her every night in his bedroom. His dad got tired of hearing them fuck all the time so he got them an apartment to fuck in. I wish I was joking.

He would constantly complain about how he had social anxiety and shit yet everywhere we went, he had no problem talking to girls. I was so fed up with his bullshit, and was so jealous of his Chadtastic life I broke off all contact to him. I don't need some Chad friend to constantly remind me of my inferiority.
>>
>>35900598
Maybe if you're black but I doubt it.
>>
>>35901351
A loser made you feel inferior because he is pampered, enabled and happens to get his dick wet? You're better than that.
>>
>>35900598
damn emma looks so cute
>>
>>35901372

Yes, because literally all I wanted to do in life since the age of 14 was get my dick wet yet I never could despite all my efforts.
>>
>>35900598
It is one of those things you do not advertise but some girls will look by it if you impressed her in other ways.
>>
>>35901391
Get a better goal or just go to a prostitute.
Getting dick wet isn't some grand life goal and I'm saying this as a wizard. To each his own but don't you think internal growth is a much better way to live?
>>
>>35901449

I got a prostitute, but I wanna just sleep with a regular woman. It is a bit of an obsession I guess, but doing that one thing will make me feel so much more better.

No matter what else I accomplish in life, I still feel like shit for not being able to do something a fucking 12 year kid can do.
>>
>>35901499
OP here

I know, I want to sleep with women but it just seems like as soon as they find out I live with my dad they'll disappear like a ghost.
>>
>>35901499
If it's not happening it's not happening man.
Don't beat yourself down over it, it's not some "skill" people have.
What's your stance on casual sex/one night stands?
>>
>>35901558

>If it's not happening it's not happening man.

I tried to accept this, but I can't. 300lb fatasses with no money are able to get laid and I can't so much as get a date. Shit is ludicrous man.

>What's your stance on casual sex/one night stands?

Nothing wrong with it. I'll be fine if I had a one night stand.
>>
>>35901665
What exactly are you trying to get laid?
>>
>>35901724

Cause I am a pervert
>>
>>35901792
Not why, I mean how are you trying it?
Going out? Tinder?
>>
>>35900598
Yes, they will date you OP, as long as you aren't a sperg about it. Girls, mostly the decent ones (yes, they exist) will put up with a lot if they like you.
>>
>>35901811

Oops. I've tried clubs, dating websites, cold approaches, meetup group.

Closest thing that got me to success was cold approaches and meetup groups, but my success from the cold approaches was so unexpected that I spilled my spaghetti and ruined my chances. The girls that wanted to sleep with me in the meetup groups were women that I just didn't find attractive.

Haven't tried anything in like the past 3 years, though.
>>
>>35901900
Well there you go, girls want to sleep with you.
Don't want to sound like an asshole but are your standards too high? Were these women Moby Dick?
>>
>>35900598
Yeah I know a guy who did this. He is 26
>>
>>35901956

They weren't horrible looking, jsut that I seriously wasn't feeling it. I don't think my standards are too high, though. There was a 24 year old fembot I met who had a rather unfortunate looking face, but a pretty fit body. I would've probably attempted to sleep with her if she gave me like any signals at all. She also put like zero effort in maintaining a relationship so I just got tired of dealing with her. if she was into me then, well, I guess that is why she was a fembot.
>>
>>35902148
Sounds to me like you like you just haven't met the right person.
>>
>>35902347

So wtf do sexhaving normies do? Are they really so horny that they will literally fuck anything?
>>
>>35900598
probably not women are the most shallow people on the planet because of human reproduction and they need to be taken care of. you need to be the full package and have money,looks,alpha traits,height and status. women don't have the luxury to reproduce at a high rate like men so they have to be very picky and you need money to take care of her when she becomes handicap during pregnancy. also this is completely natural and normal because it drives human evolution since women are picking the best males possible for their survival and picking the best genes possible for the survival of the offspring.
>>
>>35902506
Pretty much, or they have more chemistry and hit it off.
Which in your case for example wasn't the case so you broke it off, which was a really good decision.
>>
>>35900598
>He's not Chad
>He's not Goldstein
Why even try?
>>
>>35900789
top kek we all know that shit is not going to last if you don't get your shit together. if she get pregnant her hyepergamy is going to skyrocket through the roof and she will resent you for not having any money or your own place. also her looks are an asset to her and you are just wasting her time and that might create resentment as well.
>>
Yup. GF lives with me, and we live with my parents. We live in the in-law apartment attached to the house. Father had a heart attack and quadruple bypass, mother had to have back surgery, so I take care of the upkeep of the house. Basic shit, replacing fixtures, plumbing, painting, removing dead trees from the property, etc.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.